Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
In the quest Homework Karen says she will visit Julia,I waited quite a while but Karen don’t come at all. How can I trigger this visit? Does this visit has anything to do with the fines of Kate?
Go straight home from college

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
I am interested, what is difference between NLT and Ds , ToN goes out every 2 weeks and for Glamour we are waiting much longer . Imo ToN is more difficult to write code and make animations

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
In the quest Homework Karen says she will visit Julia,I waited quite a while but Karen don’t come at all. How can I trigger this visit? Does this visit has anything to do with the fines of Kate?
It will give you the choice to be punished at home instead of getting a fine (Must be 07:30 next day)
Any fines you have or get must be worked off.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I like kate's route until I get to the punishment and spanking...

Regarding Max's, I don't even start it, because I don't like all the cameras stuff.

I think I quit.

Good luck with the game and thanks for the effort.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
It would be great if Kate and Julia's prude mom came to visit. She'd stumble upon the bdsm stuff in the basement, get mad but then she'd be bond to the gear and abused for days.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

mM291

Feb 10, 2018
why do i feel that the next update will be more on bb than what he promised that sophie will be on the massage more is coming back to bb than to do the content kate

It sucks and stuffs her old BB game here

Reactions: MinkoSvk

mM291

Feb 10, 2018
BB byla dobrá hra, udělal Kate Glass a v BB je také náhoda ve hře, aby se mohl vrátit k BB příběhu, tady nás nezajímá, hra skončila, dokončete kouzlo s Kate a pak uděláte více vice BB ne BB

Reactions: MinkoSvk

Bikermann

Aug 22, 2020
I think im done so far.is sunbating naked the end of maria and peter?no cheerleaders sqaud? Or do i miss someting?when is the next update?

goonarboy

May 15, 2019
Hi all, maybe I am missing something but I cannot access any location on the city map. What am I doing wrong?
Hi
I have the same problem. i loaded a save from v0.28 where i could travel everywhere but now i cant travel anywhere. i can go to college from home but cant get back.
i have checked FAQ's, google and this board but this is the only response i have found.
any help would be appreciated as i dont want to start again.
thanks

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Hi
I have the same problem. i loaded a save from v0.28 where i could travel everywhere but now i cant travel anywhere. i can go to college from home but cant get back.
i have checked FAQ's, google and this board but this is the only response i have found.
any help would be appreciated as i dont want to start again.
thanks
astare
Have you installed the bugfix? If not do that.

goonarboy

May 15, 2019
ok
i reinstalled the game from the opening page of the post and i am still unable to travel anywhere. i can select the places to go but i seem to remember there being a button to click on the bottom right which is no longer there.
is it me....am i missing something....or is there a separate bugfix file that i need which i havn't found. if there is, a link would be appreciated.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
ok
i reinstalled the game from the opening page of the post and i am still unable to travel anywhere. i can select the places to go but i seem to remember there being a button to click on the bottom right which is no longer there.
is it me....am i missing something....or is there a separate bugfix file that i need which i havn't found. if there is, a link would be appreciated.
That should have fixed it. The problem is that the buttons aren't anchored to a location (or they don't properly scale with the screen size I'm unsure which) so if you resize the game window they should gradually appear in frame. fsck might be able to take a look at your save file if you upload it. Information on where to find your save in FAQ.

Last edited:

goonarboy

May 15, 2019
That should have fixed it. The problem is that the buttons aren't anchored to a location (or they don't properly scale with the screen size I'm unsure which) so if you resize the game window they should gradually appear in frame. fsck might be able to take a look at your save file if you upload it. Information on where to find your save in FAQ.
You Sir are a genius!
I will explain in case this helps someone else.
the bit you said about "the buttons not properly scaling because they are not anchored with the screen size" jogged my memory, or rather slapped me in the face!
since playing v0.28 i upgraded my monitor from a 1080p to a 2K.
simply turned it back down to 1920x1200 and viol la....buttons are back
thankyou so much for your help you are a star

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes