fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
All I can say is the BB fans (not glamour) have a serious hard on for Lisa. It's all you ever hear about.

I don't see it, but at least she's better than Kira.

Can't believe I missed a Kate update. Came now to find out what the delay was and find out it dropped 2 weeks ago and I missed it.
When I first played bb I thought Lisa was the least sexy of them, now she's by far my favourite, I think the game makes you like her more.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
perhaps you should play BB if you haven't and you might find out.
I tried Ayrik after the last Max update, thought I'd finally give it a go, and walked away after 2 min. Just wasn't in the mood. Deep down I still have loathing for it for ruining Glamour. I try not to and judge it on it's own but I can't get that distaste out my mind.
I really shouldn't because it has everything I enjoy, a male MC with a virtual harem of girls and no ntr. The original BB with Eric did no favours for this for me. I actually hated it and stopped playing when Eric showed up and I'd already messed up not earning enough cash.

Perhaps I'm just disillusioned, there was a time I was here in this thread every day, now I barely check it once every 2 weeks. Even discovering last night the Kate update had dropped I haven't even bothered to download it yet.

Individual taste. Some like the idea of an inexperienced young girl with a high libido who needs to be "taught" (and who usually chooses you because you're the one most handy). Others like the mature woman who owns her own sexuality and chooses you with open eyes.

I may be a little biased above. ;-) My first experiences were with women older than I. I never introduced a young woman to sex, so that trope doesn't resonate as deeply with me.
Don't misunderstand me, I think she's cute and sexy, but I just don't have the raging hard-on that most BB fans seem to have. Almost every poll or comments after polls etc feel like Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. Personally as nice as Lisa is, I find Alice way sexier. And of course I'm totally bias and prefer Kate, but that's a different game. But i guess we all have our own tastes.

Reactions: Dragon59

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

People remember Olivia as a blonde, here's an image who never played BB.
We're not married to her hair color, so we've decided to ask your preference before we start working on 0.32.

We're not married to her hair color, so we've decided to ask your preference before we start working on 0.32.

blonde
47%

dark
10%

red
43%

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

blonde
47%

dark
10%

red
43%
My own aesthetic is that since Lisa and Alice (and Kate) already have dark hair, Olivia needs to have something different.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I tried Ayrik after the last Max update, thought I'd finally give it a go, and walked away after 2 min. Just wasn't in the mood. Deep down I still have loathing for it for ruining Glamour. I try not to and judge it on it's own but I can't get that distaste out my mind.
I really shouldn't because it has everything I enjoy, a male MC with a virtual harem of girls and no ntr. The original BB with Eric did no favours for this for me. I actually hated it and stopped playing when Eric showed up and I'd already messed up not earning enough cash.

Perhaps I'm just disillusioned, there was a time I was here in this thread every day, now I barely check it once every 2 weeks. Even discovering last night the Kate update had dropped I haven't even bothered to download it yet.

Don't misunderstand me, I think she's cute and sexy, but I just don't have the raging hard-on that most BB fans seem to have. Almost every poll or comments after polls etc feel like Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. Personally as nice as Lisa is, I find Alice way sexier. And of course I'm totally bias and prefer Kate, but that's a different game. But i guess we all have our own tastes.
I think we are on the same page here. Personally, I'd like to see Kira's arc progress.

I can see the draw to move Lisa along in that she's basically the first encounter in Max's game. Kate is a late arrival, but we're seeing an emphasis on Kate & Max in order to bring the two games into some synchronization. It seems strange when Kate sees the Max story at a point we haven't reached on Max's side. For instance, I don't remember Lisa ever giving Max a blowjob, but they talk about it in Kate's game.

Perhaps the feeling that they jumped Max's story forward comes from the fact that I'm 264 days into Kate's, but only 96 days into Max's, but they seem to be at the same point. It makes me feel like Max skipped a lot of steps.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018

blonde
47%

dark
10%

red
43%
The game can use more redheads.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
The game can use more redheads.
It could but Olivia makes a better blonde. I voted blonde because it looks the best. It looks more natural on her than the other options. IMO the red and black hair look like crap. The black hair doesn't suit her and while I personally like redheads I like natural redheads not trashy "dyed" redheads that look more like they just dumped red paint in there hair. It "works" for Kira because of her personality and occupation but not for someone who is a professed naturalist. If DS redoes the hair I could reconsider it.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It could but Olivia makes a better blonde. I voted blonde because it looks the best. It looks more natural on her than the other options. IMO the red and black hair look like crap. The black hair doesn't suit her and while I personally like redheads I like natural redheads not trashy "dyed" redheads that look more like they just dumped red paint in there hair. It "works" for Kira because of her personality and occupation but not for someone who is a professed naturalist. If DS redoes the hair I could reconsider it.
When people think "redhead" they usually think of someone with Sophie's complexion so someone as tan as Olivia doesn't quite look right. I'm going for blonde as well on this one.
But then again, the only one that doesn't look like a dye job is the dark hair variant.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Though I've seen a few naturists who still like to play with hair color. Usually more expressive, much like my own purple hair. I could see Olivia with blonde hair with rainbow streaks.

Reactions: Johny Alfa

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I agree she looks better as a blonde with that tan and lipstick, but i stand by my statement the game needs more redheads. :ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
When people think "redhead" they usually think of someone with Sophie's complexion so someone as tan as Olivia doesn't quite look right. I'm going for blonde as well on this one.
But then again, the only one that doesn't look like a dye job is the dark hair variant.
That's interesting what is it about the blonde hair that looks dyed to you? Personally I notice darker hair being "fuller and thicker" with a glossy sheen to it as opposed to natural blondes/redheads which usually look thinner and "whispy". In the samples the dark hair looks thin and whispy like blonde/red hair looks but its black which feels visually out of place. The red option is "obviously" dyed when to compared to natural real world red hair.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes