eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
Here is the last image from 0.30. When you see the two options in the lower right corner the update is finished.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey guys, is there any content with Lisa BEFORE this one on Kate's route? I have a feeling I skipped some Lisa content...For me, on Max route Lisa can only do handjob/ cunni during nighe movie...Thanks

Last edited:

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
The unfinished quests are at least half the fault of the voting patrons since they are at least nominally steering the direction of the updates. As far as bugs yeah that's and issue but not really one you can fault new characters for unless you would rather DS take another update for bugfixes.
And that's problem of DS. He should cancel voting which part of game will be created. He should make every quest line in time sequnce, and patrons could maybe vote about what will happen , but then 40dollar subscription would be useless

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
anyone reply to this....please
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is because Kate was not there when Lisa gave Max a BJ .
Just because Kate did not see something does not mean that it did not happen. i.e.
Kate has never seen Max at Veronica's, Yet Max goes to Veronica for lessons.
Because Kate has never seen him at Veronica's, there are no images of him there.

Reactions: eddieedison

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
That is because Kate was not there when Lisa gave Max a BJ .
Just because Kate did not see something does not mean that it did not happen. i.e.
Kate has never seen Max at Veronica's, Yet Max goes to Veronica for lessons.
Because Kate has never seen him at Veronica's, there are no images of him there.
Hi, when does Lisa give Max a blowjob? in what update? Seems I have missed that and I did ask about it earlier. Thanks

shahp

Aug 25, 2018
Paint Guy didn't come???? Paint job pending... Guide, please... Gone through walkthrough.....waited for him between 15:00-18:00
Please help on this paint for basement thing......i have been stuck for like ages

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
in the last Kate update
In the last Kate update, they talk about Lisa giving Max a blowjob once before. That hasn't happened in the Max side of the game as far as I know. It just shows that the Kate's side of the game exists in Max's future.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes