hash19

Jun 4, 2017

0.31 is finally done. As it often happens, the scope of the update grew as we were making it. Originally we were aiming at around the same size as 0.30, but it turned out to be around 70% bigger.
0.31 is focused on events in Alice's and Ann's rooms. And if you've seen the teasers, you should know 0.31 has two guest appearances.
Some people raised concerns about Kate turning into a personal whore for Max. We have two answers for you. First of all, since Kate knows about the cameras and Max makes money from them having sex, it makes perfect sense Kate gets a cut too. And second, she doesn't always charge Max. Kate likes Max more than any other guy she's met before, so she enjoys having sex with him. Also, Kate has the option to turn him down if that's what you prefer.
However, lately we've had too much content with Max and Kate together, so for a while we're going to skip them as options for future updates. We'll wait until Max goes to college and they can interact in there. The only exception will be late night events with Alice since he's playing an integral part. As always, the focus of future updates is decided by our $40 Patrons.
The next two updates will be about Olivia and Lisa, both focused on Max. 0.32 will be about the events by the pool, and 0.33 will be about Olivia staying overnight in Lisa's and Max's room. Most players voted for Olivia keeping her hair color from BB, btw.
The online version should update itself automatically, and links to the offline versions will be available in our next post. If you already have the offline client you don't have to redownload anything and it should update itself automatically as long as you're logged in via Patreon.

If you don't have a client installed on your device, you can download it from .
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from .

alyath

May 31, 2020
Well now we have an official explanation as to why there is so much Max in Kate's story. She actually likes him so there will probablyonly end up being more of him in the future. Buckle up for all the tears and saltiness from Never-Maxers.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Maybe its just a feeling, but I feel credits on me.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Some people raised concerns about Kate turning into a personal whore for Max. We have two answers for you. First of all, since Kate knows about the cameras and Max makes money from them having sex, it makes perfect sense Kate gets a cut too. And second, she doesn't always charge Max. Kate likes Max more than any other guy she's met before, so she enjoys having sex with him. Also, Kate has the option to turn him down if that's what you prefer.
:LOL::ROFLMAO: So his answer to these concerns is to force an attraction between these two? That would actually be funny if it weren't so sad (and bad). Looks like he's not even trying to hide that he doesn't give a shit about Kate's story anymore. Honestly it would make more sense if an alien lifeform possessed her.
Still, this is hardly a surprise and I made my peace (as in stop playing) with this game turning into BB 2. I still feel bad for the patrons who supported this game for months or years though. It's like watching (and paying) for a football game and at halftime they start playing basketball.

Edit: The last sentence (of the quote) actually makes it worse. It's not like there have been any alternatives to Max in the last couple of months. So you either have Max or no content at all.

Last edited:

afterlights

Jan 31, 2020
Still, this is hardly a surprise and I made my peace (as in stop playing) with this game turning into BB 2. I still feel bad for the patrons who supported this game for months or years though. It's like watching (and paying) for a football game and at halftime they start playing basketball.
100% this.

Reactions: nillax and Priappus

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

0.31 is finally done. As it often happens, the scope of the update grew as we were making it. Originally we were aiming at around the same size as 0.30, but it turned out to be around 70% bigger.
0.31 is focused on events in Alice's and Ann's rooms. And if you've seen the teasers, you should know 0.31 has two guest appearances.
However, lately we've had too much content with Max and Kate together, so for a while we're going to skip them as options for future updates. We'll wait until Max goes to college and they can interact in there. The only exception will be late night events with Alice since he's playing an integral part. As always, the focus of future updates is decided by our $40 Patrons.
The next two updates will be about Olivia and Lisa, both focused on Max. 0.32 will be about the events by the pool, and 0.33 will be about Olivia staying overnight in Lisa's and Max's room. Most players voted for Olivia keeping her hair color from BB, btw.
The online version should update itself automatically, and links to the offline versions will be available in our next post. If you already have the offline client you don't have to redownload anything and it should update itself automatically as long as you're logged in via Patreon.

If you don't have a client installed on your device, you can download it from .
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from here.
Funny that the things are going in Alice's room and we won't have any content with Alice outside Kate for a second year.

Nirobi

Apr 27, 2020
This game is one of the most annoying sandboxes. Almost each update i look forward to some nice content and renders but almost never get to them because of the grind. I think the progression system is specifically designed for players to lose their minds. One wouldn't even know the amount of scenes here without extracting the images. This just seems like wasted potential. Even though some characters start out to be interesting, you're met with this wall that makes any further interactions with them to be repetitive dialogues.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
This game is one of the most annoying sandboxes. Almost each update i look forward to some nice content and renders but almost never get to them because of the grind. I think the progression system is specifically designed for players to lose their minds. One wouldn't even know the amount of scenes here without extracting the images. This just seems like wasted potential. Even though some characters start out to be interesting, you're met with this wall that makes any further interactions with them to be repetitive dialogues.

Don't blame the developer, blame the enabler. I cannot still fathom why people are giving thousands to dark silver. For what?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Well looks like the offline version is bugged, the new content doesn't trigger.
Still downloading for me. Will be ~30 mins before download completes :(

Will take a look when I can.

Or, if someone can send over the game/app.asar from the 0.31 offline client, I can take a look sooner.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It’s only have 65 pics. The entire update concluded of 65 pics? That’s disappointing.
It as actually more like 55,because we have identical renders with cum and without cum.
At least it's better than 54(real around 44) from previous update.

Reactions: KaiserST

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Still downloading for me. Will be ~30 mins before download completes :(

Will take a look when I can.

Or, if someone can send over the game/app.asar from the 0.31 offline client, I can take a look sooner.

Reactions: fsck
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes