DikiySwin

Jan 21, 2018
because of these constant changes with the game saved, I will have to go through the game again. Can someone help with transferring saved games to 0.30?

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
After this month I am going back to a $5 patron so we will need to find someone else with more money than brains after that. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Кейт и Макс занимаются анальным сексом, если да то Кейт вместо Киры будет учить Лизу?
Kate and Max have anal sex, if so, will Kate teach Lisa instead of Kira?

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
After this month I am going back to a $5 patron so we will need to find someone else with more money than brains after that. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Алиса удавит Макса, за то что они развлекаются на её кровати
Alice strangles Max for having fun on her bed

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Алиса удавит Макса, за то что они развлекаются на её кровати
Alice strangles Max for having fun on her bed
I wish she would. That would be fun.
Although he'd probably get aroused from that and use his magic dick powers to have her anyway.

nim

May 6, 2017
I can't wait to see Anne's reaction to watching Max and Kate! Anne should really join in and jump Max herself.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018

НОСТАЛЬГИЯ
Думал будет 3D проект на движке Unity, сейчас от Unity остался только онлайн клиент и даже если кто то попытается что то создать в 3D, DS сильно перемудрил с DAZ ассетами то проще начать делать новую игу
NOSTALGIA
I thought there would be a 3D project on the Unity engine, now there is only an online client left from Unity, and even if someone tries to create something in 3D, DS is too clever with DAZ assets, then it's easier to start making a new game

Grom

Aug 5, 2017
I can open the map and i see all the places to go to, but i cant see a button to actually travel there, what kind of bug is this?

edit: nevermind the fix takes care of it (see FAQ)

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes