Vulgi

Jul 3, 2017
i have this game on watchlist since release .. and never played it coz the max route is still far less than in BB. i guess i have to wait another year or two xD

Reactions: mammonite

mammonite

Nov 1, 2017
i have this game on watchlist since release .. and never played it coz the max route is still far less than in BB. i guess i have to wait another year or two xD
same , devs now, milks too much. the amount of support they are getting can make good games in kickstarter .
:confused:

Reactions: Darkaura

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
This game is one of the most annoying sandboxes. Almost each update i look forward to some nice content and renders but almost never get to them because of the grind. I think the progression system is specifically designed for players to lose their minds. One wouldn't even know the amount of scenes here without extracting the images. This just seems like wasted potential. Even though some characters start out to be interesting, you're met with this wall that makes any further interactions with them to be repetitive dialogues.
Tactically , it's he's signature , like "lucky mark" and "big brother" and "big brother : another story" , you play , you complaint .
And ............ no scene replay or recollection function .

Oh...... big brother : another story just add replay in it .

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
Well, did the author drop one of best games made (BB) (yes, I know how deeply flawed it is anyway), then made far inferior game (Glamour) just to go back to BB's place?

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
:LOL::ROFLMAO: So his answer to these concerns is to force an attraction between these two? That would actually be funny if it weren't so sad (and bad). Looks like he's not even trying to hide that he doesn't give a shit about Kate's story anymore. Honestly it would make more sense if an alien lifeform possessed her.
Still, this is hardly a surprise and I made my peace (as in stop playing) with this game turning into BB 2. I still feel bad for the patrons who supported this game for months or years though. It's like watching (and paying) for a football game and at halftime they start playing basketball.

Edit: The last sentence (of the quote) actually makes it worse. It's not like there have been any alternatives to Max in the last couple of months. So you either have Max or no content at all.
I have written it here for several times and i am glad i am not alone who is not satisfied with focusing only on Max. As a patron I hoped to get Kate's school story and instead we get only villa quest what is side quest btw. I'd like to make relationship with every character from Kate's path and could fuck with every person in a town as in ToN

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
I have written it here for several times and i am glad i am not alone who is not satisfied with focusing only on Max. As a patron I hoped to get Kate's school story and instead we get only villa quest what is side quest btw. I'd like to make relationship with every character from Kate's path and could fuck with every person in a town as in ToN
Are you still a patron? Can't you tell him that a large portion of us have zero interest in Kate hooking up with Max? I'd prefer a pure girl route for Kate over the men (especially Max) in this game. Is too bad too, I thought it showed promised before it turned into BB 2.0

Heresiarch

Jun 27, 2017
So, I won't be going thru +500 pages since I last posted here.

Mainly just wondering, did this turn into Big Brother 2.0 with Max in the focal point, or is the Kate content back in focus? And did they resolve the massive amount of time you've to pump into grinding? Or is it still just a heck of a lot of tedium?

Edit
Lol, the post above basically resolved my question. Have fun out there people!

Piter Georg

May 4, 2017
Why don't the authors make up a story about the sellers in the shop to continue the BB saga for another 10 years. Looks like a cheap TV series in pictures.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
is BB been implemented in this yet or any continuation of it been a year since been in here so no clue what's been happening.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Do I have to get a buttplug to continue in the villa ? I hope I don't need to do a quest from 10 updates ago that noone cares about just to get this ¿?

Reactions: duraworld

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I feel like all of these bedroom events while cleaning should have happened in one single update. Instead it took 3 months...

tmv

May 31, 2017
How to trigger the new story? One game week through and nothing happened :-(
Your tips are appreciated!

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
How to trigger the new story? One game week through and nothing happened :-(
Your tips are appreciated!
Make sure you have completely finished the events in Max and Lisa's room. Then the events in Alice's room will be available. Once those are completed, the events in Ann's room will be available.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes