MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Are you still a patron? Can't you tell him that a large portion of us have zero interest in Kate hooking up with Max? I'd prefer a pure girl route for Kate over the men (especially Max) in this game. Is too bad too, I thought it showed promised before it turned into BB 2.0
I tried but when you see results of voting , there is much more old BB players who want everything about max. I don't understand why DS dosen't implement BB into may path and Kate's one should different story

Reactions: Buffalo Fred

RADAMANTHSYEK

Jan 24, 2019
I try to use "GlamorEdit" and every time I try to run the application it crashes (most importantly I bold it):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know how to fix this error? I have NET Framework 4.8 and Windows 10.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
so that is strange, chronolocally talking, that kate already wear buttplug at shool, fucked in ass by niel, by nick and max during cam show with alice and it dont work in ann s room without lube and orgasm?

anyway, i just skipped every boring hundred times same old stuff, always black screen in wardrobe and phone bug with karen...

Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
Since it has been so long since the quest lines have updated in the game and the change logs have been non-existent for quite some time... I have to ask:

Is there anything after Kate orgasms from anal or when Lisa cleans up Max after being ridden by Kate?

Netgear

Jul 25, 2018
Glamour tries to download files after the start make sure you disconnect from the internet or block it via firewall!
Saves are encrypted and won't work if shared, so please do not ask for save files!
First, who would want to touch a game, that want to snitch to its creator ?
Second, who would want a game, where the Dev make it impossible for the player to share IS saves ?
Third, who would want to play a game of this kind from a creator that as let down is Patrons and fans ?

I for one won't touch this game just for the first reason, the other two are just icing on the cake.

And it's a sad thing, because i loved BB even if DS tried to milk is Patreon, but with this one, he goes above and beyond to make sure he can milk everone and that why a won't play and support that game.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
I have written it here for several times and i am glad i am not alone who is not satisfied with focusing only on Max. As a patron I hoped to get Kate's school story and instead we get only villa quest what is side quest btw. I'd like to make relationship with every character from Kate's path and could fuck with every person in a town as in ToN
Like I said, I totally understand your frustration, especially as a patron. But honestly, I don't understand why you and other who are mainly interested in the original version of the game are still patrons.
It's obvious by now that DS still doesn't get the concerns (or just chooses to ignore them) regarding too much focus on Max. The only way I see this changing is if he looses patrons, so sticking around and hoping that it gets better won't help much. There is a textbox when stopping a patronage where you can explain your reasons and that may be the best opportunity to actually reach DS since loosing money is much harder to ignore than an unfavorably comment on patreon or a negative email.
Sure, maybe that will shift votes even more pro Max and may lead to abandonment of the Kate route, on the other hand, what do you have to loose? It's not like the game right is much fun when playing Kate and you are just financing stuff you're not interested in anyway. And you can always come back should he actually release a couple of decent updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: MinkoSvk

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Second, who would want a game, where the Dev make it impossible for the player to share IS saves ?
Third, who would want to play a game of this kind from a creator that as let down is Patrons and fans ?

I for one won't touch this game just for the first reason, the other two are just icing on the cake.

And it's a sad thing, because i loved BB even if DS tried to milk is Patreon, but with this one, he goes above and beyond to make sure he can milk everone and that why a won't play and support that game.
Fourth... Follow the link to the FAQ. A lot of what you've just written about is outdated, despite numerous reports to remove/correct information.

Reactions: KiraJames

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
[Max Character]
Anyone know why Kate doesn't come around to do maid stuff anymore after she can be a masseuse?
From Max side: I think it was stated you need to have at last $200 in available cash on hand or she won't do anything. Other thing is there really is no content on Max side after Kate starts becoming a masseuse. Last few updates (0.28 and 0.29) only added some cam show content on the Max side. All of the last 2 updates have just merged Kate into the villa (0.30 and 0.31) with new maid content on Kate's story side.

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
I used to play when there was a new update.
And could finish that update in 2~3 hours.

But after V0.27 (They changed to the new system) That caused the save corrupt.
And the latest few updates after V0.27. The story is kinda bad/boring.
Max story was kinda fun (early game) but now it's just a boring person.
Except skipping hours to trigger some scenes there's not much to do.
And how I see what the creator is doing. Makes Max's story very boring. DS should make atleast some more content before releasing Max's story.

At the other hand. Kate's story was really interesting. But some grinding parts became bored.
And recently (last update) where Kate was going to the villa to be fked by max.. Made me wonder what's the point in playing this anymore.
While writing this. I haven't even finished the last V0.30 yet. And I couldn't rly spent more then half an hour in this game by clicking and watching the boring content.

Will check around for a few more updates.
And decide if I should stay or leave this grindy boring game.

s4msepi0l

Jun 20, 2017

Thanks for letting us know you won't play the game, that was really helpful for the thread and we all needed to read that.

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
This wasn't all bad. I enjoyed the conversation between Ann and Max, it was pretty entertaining and a bit funny. The translation wasn't as bad as than usual, too.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes