DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
Make sure you have completely finished the events in Max and Lisa's room. Then the events in Alice's room will be available. Once those are completed, the events in Ann's room will be available.
How do I trigger Max and Lisa event for kate? I have finished the massage session with max but nothing happens after that.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Some unofficial bugfixes for Glamour 0.31 offline

To apply, unzip into Glamour-0.31 and overwrite. Standard Disclaimer: Make a backup first :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't notice any bugs in the new content. These fixes are necessary only if you're playing the older (pre 0.30) content as Kate, and haven't yet progressed enough in your playthrough to reach the new content. Or if you do a fresh playthrough.

P. S. -- These fixes are for the offline client only. This is NOT compatible with the online client.

As usual, tagging Ayrik Eyronphist for the FAQ. Maybe send DS another reminder about the remaining bugs too :p, although, seeing as these are all Kate bugs, it's unlikely he'll get around to fixing them anytime soon now that the next couple of updates are for Max :cry:
Hi great work! Thank you. One question. Max says "Ann" and not "Mom" to Ann in the scenes with Kate. Could you change that too? I have already changed the NPC mapping. Still it is not considered?

Reactions: fsck

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
He asked if there was other content with Lisa (other than the hj and cunni) BEFORE this BJ. There was no BJ from Lisa before this situation with Kate.
Thank you...from the dialogue I had the feeling something like that did happen before this moment with Kate...thanks again for the answer.

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
No argument there.
Last updates are very disappointing for me. No Veronica or other parts of "teachers quests" , No cheerleader quest, no neighbours quest.
Guys, they did mention they will release updates more frequent, but will less content, which is not horrible. If updates would be rare, and with not too much content, that would be worse. To be honest (just my point of view..) i'd rather this game progresses slowly but does go forward than what happened to BB where it just stopped...Until further updates, let's enjoy what we have :)

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
when I try to play the update, get a black screen in Alice's room. tried with and without internet on. does the same thing.
You need to use the bugfix, it worked for me. Also when i first try to open the game it's all dark screen, close and open again and it works fine.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Hi great work! Thank you. One question. Max says "Ann" and not "Mom" to Ann in the scenes with Kate. Could you change that too? I have already changed the NPC mapping. Still it is not considered?
Can you post a screenshot of the dialogue? I didn't notice Max saying Ann :unsure:. Only remember Kate calling her Ann, which makes sense I guess.

eddieedison

Jul 9, 2017
So, version 0.31 is about Max, right? I played 3 game weeks and nothing new:
- Lisa & Max can watch a movie and satisfy each other. And are sometimes caught in the act;
- Max can join Alice & Kate in a 3 some at night;
- Ann gives lessons to Lisa with Max.

But this was already present in vs 0.29!

And there is no way to know if this is all. Quite frustrating!

Any suggestions?
I think is for Kate...you go to clean the villa weekedays, from 11:00 I think...you clean Max's room and there is content...after you finished that content with Max (and Lisa...) and you reach a repeatable content, then you move to the next room as it was mentioned few posts above

Reactions: tmv

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
What has happened to the missing sister? The suspicious college activity? The mafia putting the lean on the health club? All the good storylines that the Kate story had seem to have been forgotten :(
The suspicious college activity at least has been revealed to be:

There is a wealth of interesting stories around Kate that will probably take a long time to be addressed unfortunately :(

The missing sister likely won't be addressed until the BDSM club actually gets introduced in the game, which will probably first require either further content with Veronica (and maybe Helen?) or new content with Angela's mom in the hotel.

The mafia story has at least started and we already have the renders for Julia's fitness club, so that might progress quicker (relatively speaking :p).

I'm still waiting for progress with the morning jogging content that's been hinted at since the game first launched pretty much :p

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
Can you post a screenshot of the dialogue? I didn't notice Max saying Ann :unsure:. Only remember Kate calling her Ann, which makes sense I guess.
Oh it could be also Kate thoughts!? Both are looking to Ann. 31119FDB-77D1-4A92-BF18-1BC6E2AE8208.png

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So this started as Kate and roommate, but has morphed into BB 2, all about Max?
Not quite.
It was Kate and sister (and sister's boyfriend Nick) with developing lesbian incest relations and sharing of the boyfriend, with Kate getting to have sexual relations with men & women outside of her sister and Nick, and also contains a remake of BB... In this remake of Glamour.

Yes, they've been sisters since before the gender swapped male character (Alex) became Max and a BB remake, despite DS having earlier used his dislike of incest as an excuse for going back on his word regarding relations with Max & Lisa during BB's development.
I loathe the smell of hypocritical lies in the afternoon... Smells like politicians.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Oh it could be also Kate thoughts!? Both are looking to Ann. View attachment 857489
Definitely Kate's thoughts. Kate's dialogues are in yellow. Max's are a different colour.

Well, it is a Kate update, so it figures you'd only get Kate's thoughts :unsure:

EDIT: I took a quick look through the dialogues. It seems there are several places during older content where Alice and Lisa refer to her as Ann instead of respecting the NPC mapping, but there are also several places where there are legit references to her as Ann, eg. when Kira's talking about her, or in questlog descriptions, so a blanket search-and-replace is not an option unfortunately. It's too much effort to check if every reference to her as Ann is appropriate or needs to be fixed. Sorry Hlextor :(

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
EDIT: I took a quick look through the dialogues. It seems there are several places during older content where Alice and Lisa refer to her as Ann instead of respecting the NPC mapping, but there are also several places where there are legit references to her as Ann, eg. when Kira's talking about her, or in questlog descriptions, so a blanket search-and-replace is not an option unfortunately. It's too much effort to check if every reference to her as Ann is appropriate or needs to be fixed. Sorry @Hlextor
It‘s ok!
That's right! I've seen that the way people are addressed, sometimes doesn't stick to the NPC. I think that the mistake is made by the programmer, right?

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes