Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
Is this update for Max or Kate??? Please tell me...i only plays max route
Kate. This update is finishing her off having sex with Max in the other two bedrooms during the maid job. (Alice's and Ann's). This is not Max path content, but makes Max a main part of the Kate story. Which pissed myself and about 300 other patrons off this month. Which is why he took a huge hit to his patron count.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
any way to play it on linux (other than wine)
Read this:
If you want to run it on linux without root, this worked for me:

Bash:
# Download and extract Glamour-0.29

# Optionally, apply my bugfix from https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-29-offline-dark-silver.10579/post-4110864

cd Glamour-0.29/resources/
mkdir glamour
asar e app.asar glamour
cd glamour/
ln -s ../../game .
npm install electron@7 electron-is-packaged
./node_modules/electron/dist/electron .

# If images don't load, close and run previous command again :P

# Subsequently, to start the game:

cd Glamour-0.29/resources/glamour/
./node_modules/electron/dist/electron .
You will need to install npm and asar from your distro's package manager.
The instructions are for glamour 0.29, but the same will work for glamour 0.31. Don't apply the bugfixes, they're for an older version and haven't been updated yet for 0.31.

Reactions: WHGDYukzMr4

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
Like I said, I totally understand your frustration, especially as a patron. But honestly, I don't understand why you and other who are mainly interested in the original version of the game are still patrons.
It's obvious by now that DS still doesn't get the concerns (or just chooses to ignore them) regarding too much focus on Max. The only way I see this changing is if he looses patrons, so sticking around and hoping that it gets better won't help much. There is a textbox when stopping a patronage where you can explain your reasons and that may be the best opportunity to actually reach DS since loosing money is much harder to ignore than an unfavorably comment on patreon or a negative email.
Sure, maybe that will shift votes even more pro Max and may lead to abandonment of the Kate route, on the other hand, what do you have to loose? It's not like the game right is much fun when playing Kate and you are just financing stuff you're not interested in anyway. And you can always come back should he actually release a couple of decent updates.
Like I said, I totally understand your frustration, especially as a patron. But honestly, I don't understand why you and other who are mainly interested in the original version of the game are still patrons.
It's obvious by now that DS still doesn't get the concerns (or just chooses to ignore them) regarding too much focus on Max. The only way I see this changing is if he looses patrons, so sticking around and hoping that it gets better won't help much. There is a textbox when stopping a patronage where you can explain your reasons and that may be the best opportunity to actually reach DS since loosing money is much harder to ignore than an unfavorably comment on patreon or a negative email.
Sure, maybe that will shift votes even more pro Max and may lead to abandonment of the Kate route, on the other hand, what do you have to loose? It's not like the game right is much fun when playing Kate and you are just financing stuff you're not interested in anyway. And you can always come back should he actually release a couple of decent updates.
You are right , soon i will stop my subscription. I held it only because of my gf , she rly hopped to continue with Kate's path. I hope more of patrons will do it to show DS what they think.

Reactions: Priappus

mariaeliza

May 17, 2017
Just 2 questions...
1) I acidentally allowed the firewall -.-" (windows update made popup the question again and I missclick), where can I deactivate?
2) am I the only one that even IF I choose always the same "save" the game creates many more saves?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Some unofficial bugfixes for Glamour 0.31 offline

To apply, unzip into Glamour-0.31 and overwrite. Standard Disclaimer: Make a backup first :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't notice any bugs in the new content. These fixes are necessary only if you're playing the older (pre 0.30) content as Kate, and haven't yet progressed enough in your playthrough to reach the new content. Or if you do a fresh playthrough.

P. S. -- These fixes are for the offline client only. This is NOT compatible with the online client.

As usual, tagging Ayrik Eyronphist for the FAQ. Maybe send DS another reminder about the remaining bugs too :p, although, seeing as these are all Kate bugs, it's unlikely he'll get around to fixing them anytime soon now that the next couple of updates are for Max :cry:

Last edited:

skizzter

Jul 22, 2019
Please can the developers:

Decrypt saves and make them shareable like any other developer
Split the game into the two routes when downloading
Add a gallery

tmv

May 31, 2017
Make sure you have completely finished the events in Max and Lisa's room. Then the events in Alice's room will be available. Once those are completed, the events in Ann's room will be available.
So, version 0.31 is about Max, right? I played 3 game weeks and nothing new:
- Lisa & Max can watch a movie and satisfy each other. And are sometimes caught in the act;
- Max can join Alice & Kate in a 3 some at night;
- Ann gives lessons to Lisa with Max.

But this was already present in vs 0.29!

And there is no way to know if this is all. Quite frustrating!

Any suggestions?

comandan3

Oct 21, 2018
hi,
I can translate the online version of the game to the language I want normally with BepInEx. But I couldn't achieve this in the offline version. Is there someone who can help with this topic?

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
So, version 0.31 is about Max, right? I played 3 game weeks and nothing new:
- Lisa & Max can watch a movie and satisfy each other. And are sometimes caught in the act;
- Max can join Alice & Kate in a 3 some at night;
- Ann gives lessons to Lisa with Max.

But this was already present in vs 0.29!

And there is no way to know if this is all. Quite frustrating!

Any suggestions?
0.31 is Kate's update. You can find changelog if you go few pages back.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018

0.31 is finally done. As it often happens, the scope of the update grew as we were making it. Originally we were aiming at around the same size as 0.30, but it turned out to be around 70% bigger.
0.31 is focused on events in Alice's and Ann's rooms. And if you've seen the teasers, you should know 0.31 has two guest appearances.
Some people raised concerns about Kate turning into a personal whore for Max. We have two answers for you. First of all, since Kate knows about the cameras and Max makes money from them having sex, it makes perfect sense Kate gets a cut too. And second, she doesn't always charge Max. Kate likes Max more than any other guy she's met before, so she enjoys having sex with him. Also, Kate has the option to turn him down if that's what you prefer.
However, lately we've had too much content with Max and Kate together, so for a while we're going to skip them as options for future updates. We'll wait until Max goes to college and they can interact in there. The only exception will be late night events with Alice since he's playing an integral part. As always, the focus of future updates is decided by our $40 Patrons.
The next two updates will be about Olivia and Lisa, both focused on Max. 0.32 will be about the events by the pool, and 0.33 will be about Olivia staying overnight in Lisa's and Max's room. Most players voted for Olivia keeping her hair color from BB, btw.
The online version should update itself automatically, and links to the offline versions will be available in our next post. If you already have the offline client you don't have to redownload anything and it should update itself automatically as long as you're logged in via Patreon.

If you don't have a client installed on your device, you can download it from .
Automatic updates should work as usual, but if you want you can download a build with all images from here.
There you go.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
hi,
I can translate the online version of the game to the language I want normally with BepInEx. But I couldn't achieve this in the offline version. Is there someone who can help with this topic?
The online client is made with Unity so you can use BepInEx with it. The offline client is on a different engine. If you want to translate the offline client, get asar from: , and modify the strings in Glamour-0.31/game/app.asar/static/js/main.4a1d5f33.js. You will probably need to fix the formatting so it's more readable. You can use for that.

Look for lines of code starting with: e.exports = JSON.parse(

asar is needed to extract/re-pack the app.asar

Reactions: comandan3

DryAce

Aug 17, 2017
Hey, I am cleaning the rooms during 11-12 in the villa but nothing new triggers... I have finished the massage questline... What do I do to move forward in the storyline?

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes