Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
You Sir are a genius!
I will explain in case this helps someone else.
the bit you said about "the buttons not properly scaling because they are not anchored with the screen size" jogged my memory, or rather slapped me in the face!
since playing v0.28 i upgraded my monitor from a 1080p to a 2K.
simply turned it back down to 1920x1200 and viol la....buttons are back
thankyou so much for your help you are a star
I'm just usually active on here so I have seen most of the problems and answers.

ZoZo0311

Aug 13, 2019
I'm sure I should've finished the Sophie and Villa quest since I just keep doing the same thing over and over again. Yet it doesn't say finished or it's not implemented in the game yet.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm sure I should've finished the Sophie and Villa quest since I just keep doing the same thing over and over again. Yet it doesn't say finished or it's not implemented in the game yet.
There is no message saying you have reached the end for this version.
p.s. you have.

Reactions: ZoZo0311

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The fact that bugfixes are still required tells me that DS clearly does not test his game prior to release.
Either that or his tester is not worth their salt.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
The fact that bugfixes are still required tells me that DS clearly does not test his game prior to release.
Either that or his tester is not worth their salt.
But I think since they have gone to 2 shorter releases a month, the errors have been cut down

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
0.31 ? Is it already out ?
So unless DS did a shadow update .31 is still in the works. It seems the way he plans to do version numbering is by update not by month/character so Alice/Ann rooms in Kate's story will be .31 Max's updates will be .32, .33, ect depending on how many updates he puts out for the content.

MinkoSvk

Sep 1, 2020
So unless DS did a shadow update .31 is still in the works. It seems the way he plans to do version numbering is by update not by month/character so Alice/Ann rooms in Kate's story will be .31 Max's updates will be .32, .33, ect depending on how many updates he puts out for the content.
Yeah i know how , i am just little bit confused when he wrote that ,, We are on 31 "

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
The second half of the update is taking quite a lot more time than I thought it would. I hope we'll get some sexy stuff with Ann

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
.32 content poll
All I can say is the BB fans (not glamour) have a serious hard on for Lisa. It's all you ever hear about.

I don't see it, but at least she's better than Kira.

Can't believe I missed a Kate update. Came now to find out what the delay was and find out it dropped 2 weeks ago and I missed it.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
All I can say is the BB fans (not glamour) have a serious hard on for Lisa. It's all you ever hear about.

Can't believe I missed a Kate update. Came now to find out what the delay was and find out it dropped 2 weeks ago and I missed it.
perhaps you should play BB if you haven't and you might find out.

Reactions: Naxos

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

Individual taste. Some like the idea of an inexperienced young girl with a high libido who needs to be "taught" (and who usually chooses you because you're the one most handy). Others like the mature woman who owns her own sexuality and chooses you with open eyes.

I may be a little biased above. ;-) My first experiences were with women older than I. I never introduced a young woman to sex, so that trope doesn't resonate as deeply with me.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes