Eric Cartman

Oct 8, 2016
Playing as Max:
"Big Brother" - main story and "Consequences" - main story aren't marked as "finished" but I think there's no more content there right now, right? (Alice joining the fun with Kate with Max, but just with a bit of licking, and punishing the girls with nothing new happening)
I would like to know too.
:)

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
i have had this problem since version 0.28/0.29 - whenever i play the game, i cannot leave the house unless i am going to college, it doesn't let me navigate away, i leave to go to the city and i click on a location, open or closed, and it doesn't give me the option in tthe bottom corner to travel anymore, i have used my saves, other peoples saves, new games, deleted everything and started ovcer four times now and i cannot change it, it's really annoying as it is my favourite game by far xxx
Resize the window until the travel buttons become visible.

Or, I made a bugfix here: https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-32-dark-silver.10579/post-4366221

If you're on the latest 0.32 client, make sure you do a backup before applying the bugfix. It will turn the client into 0.31 with bugfixes. 0.31 has the latest content for Kate path (which is the one that has the bugs).

I haven't bothered porting the bugfixes to 0.32 and am not really planning to until the next Kate update if the bugs still haven't been fixed officially by then :(

Basically, if you're doing a Kate playthrough, I recommend applying the bugfixes. If you're doing a Max playthrough, do not apply the bugfixes.

In future, do check out the FAQ linked in the OP, most questions have already been answered there. There's also a link in my sig.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
0.32 changelog says
  • Various interface improvements.
  • Dialogs options from the online client have been ported to the offline version.
have anyone noticed any changes or differences because I haven't and what dialogs is DS talking about?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Why did Max or Lisa say that Lisa allegedly blowed Max in front of Ann if that never happened in the game? Something like that already happened in the previous update, when Lisa blowed Max for the first time, they said she had already done it. What's the deal?
I was wondering the same thing when I first encountered it. It appeared to be referencing something in Max's storyline that hasn't actually been added yet.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Just read what Lien tells you. And yes it is. Cause the Quest is: Go as far as you wish to go, and feel comfortable. So indeed the Quest is finished right after Max entered the Room. Lin tells you 10 Times that you can have Female, Male or Both clients. This Quest is only optional. So if you want to earn Money there, and don´t want to do lewd Stuff to Men. Then just End right at the Point you want to go.

The Quest IS already ended before the Last Scenes start. Yes it is quite missunderstandable. But I asked the Same question on Patreon and I got exactly this Answer. The Quest is Finished with the Last Advices from Lien.

Patreon quote:
Me: ... Is there a way that Kate only Massage Girls? Cause Lien metioned it, but I have no choice but to Fuck with Max. Would really appretiate this. Or even change the Talk Lines with Lien that it is clear that there will be no Going back. Similar to the Sex with Nick. ...
Answer: 4 You do have a choice!, to not fuck max look to the bottom LEFT, there is a "Finish" button there.

So the FACT is that you decide when, and how to FINISH this Quest. And yes it is quite irritating, but only the Devs knows why he makes it so confusing.
See it as the Question same Games ask. "I like to massage Women", "I like to massage Men", "I like to massage both". But instead of just questioning, this Games takes you through some Scenes, and you end at the Point you want to.
Or at the point you don't want to...
If I remember, Max is not the only male on the game isn't ? If the question was Max, Fedor or her BDSM partner, ok, but it was Max and nobody else... No choice and I don't like Max...
On my opinion, if DS wanted to make a BB remake OK..
Since he had started a new game with Kate, he should separate the two stories.
Some interactions, why not ?
But at this point, Kate's story doesn't exists anymore (Since one year).
All is for Max, and for me, it's finished...

Last edited:
Reactions: MinkoSvk

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
Hat 0.32 neuen Inhalt wenn man Kate spielt, oder nur für Max?

Does 0.32 have new content when playing Kate, or just for Max?

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I voted Helen because I hate her cornrows, and Mike because I think whatever role he would play could be done by either Oscar or Dennis. I really hope they take the top girl and top boy, and not just the top two because I think getting rid of two boys pushes an already girl-heavy game farther out of balance.

Last poll has decided Olivia and Lisa should graduate early and join college with Max, Kate, and Alice. Currently the class has 11 students, 12 if you count Max. That means we have to get rid of two students to make space for Lisa and Olivia. The exact story explanations for their expulsion will depend on the characters you pick. But we will give them a reason why they had to leave, we won't just delete two characters like they never existed.
The two classmates who win this poll will get booted off college. Again, vote for the characters you want to get rid of, don't vote for your favorite characters.
Some of the classmates are tied up in too many stories, so we're not going to put them up for a vote.

remove Helen
remove Ruby
remove Mike
remove Dennis
remove Jane
remove Andrew

191 votes total
·
14 days left

Reactions: JasonJemodah

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Shoving three new characters into the scenario has never sat well with me.
If he'd moved Olivia and Lisa into Kate's class and Max into the other one, only one character would need to be removed.
I think everybody would have been happier as well - those that want to interact with Max can, those that don't want to wouldn't have been forced to.
But meh. $40 patrons only want more holes to shove a cock into.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Shoving three new characters into the scenario has never sat well with me.
If he'd moved Olivia and Lisa into Kate's class and Max into the other one, only one character would need to be removed.
I think everybody would have been happier as well - those that want to interact with Max can, those that don't want to wouldn't have been forced to.
But meh. $40 patrons only want more holes to shove a cock into.
I agree, but I couldn't vote in the other poll so I voted to make the best of the situation moving forward. It sucks, but I have a feeling this is what DS wanted, otherwise they would have let more than just the whalers vote.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes