Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

Last poll has decided Olivia and Lisa should graduate early and join college with Max, Kate, and Alice. Currently the class has 11 students, 12 if you count Max. That means we have to get rid of two students to make space for Lisa and Olivia. The exact story explanations for their expulsion will depend on the characters you pick. But we will give them a reason why they had to leave, we won't just delete two characters like they never existed.
The two classmates who win this poll will get booted off college. Again, vote for the characters you want to get rid of, don't vote for your favorite characters.
Some of the classmates are tied up in too many stories, so we're not going to put them up for a vote.

Last poll has decided Olivia and Lisa should graduate early and join college with Max, Kate, and Alice. Currently the class has 11 students, 12 if you count Max. That means we have to get rid of two students to make space for Lisa and Olivia. The exact story explanations for their expulsion will depend on the characters you pick. But we will give them a reason why they had to leave, we won't just delete two characters like they never existed.
The two classmates who win this poll will get booted off college. Again, vote for the characters you want to get rid of, don't vote for your favorite characters.
Some of the classmates are tied up in too many stories, so we're not going to put them up for a vote.

remove Helen

remove Ruby

remove Mike

remove Dennis

remove Jane

remove Andrew
341 votes total
·
14 days left

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

Spoilers for 0.32. If you haven't finished the latest update yet and care about spoilers, then you should probably avoid the rest of this post.
So at the end of 0.32 Ann insisted Max has to sleep in her room when Olivia stays overnight. Originally we planned to focus 0.33 on Olivia, but now we have an opportunity to also add events with Ann. This is a poll about how much time we should invest into events with Ann. Make note, we're not talking about cutting out Olivia events, we're talking about adding extra events with Ann. The more time we spend on Ann the bigger 0.33 will be.
90/10 Olivia/Ann. Ann can have her own update at a later date
70/30 Olivia/Ann. Ann can have a little content as a treat
50/50 Olivia/Ann. The more the merrier, make a huge update that will take forever to make

Spoilers for 0.32. If you haven't finished the latest update yet and care about spoilers, then you should probably avoid the rest of this post.
So at the end of 0.32 Ann insisted Max has to sleep in her room when Olivia stays overnight. Originally we planned to focus 0.33 on Olivia, but now we have an opportunity to also add events with Ann. This is a poll about how much time we should invest into events with Ann. Make note, we're not talking about cutting out Olivia events, we're talking about adding extra events with Ann. The more time we spend on Ann the bigger 0.33 will be.
90/10 Olivia/Ann. Ann can have her own update at a later date
70/30 Olivia/Ann. Ann can have a little content as a treat
50/50 Olivia/Ann. The more the merrier, make a huge update that will take forever to make

90/10
10%

70/30
17%

50/50
73%
41 votes total
·
11 days left

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Dark Silver is in a bad spot he has not been able to get Big Brother fans back in numbers he used to have and now he is pissing off Glamor fans by rewriting that side of the game to add in more content to please the Big Brother fans that are not coming back and losing Glamor supporters. Don't see why he can't just add a New Class and add content not take away content.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
finally, a chance to see more new content between max and ann. I'm excited to see what are max and ann gonna do!

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Dark Silver is in a bad spot he has not been able to get Big Brother fans back in numbers he used to have and now he is pissing off Glamor fans by rewriting that side of the game to add in more content to please the Big Brother fans that are not coming back and losing Glamor supporters. Don't see why he can't just add a New Class and add content not take away content.

Bad spot ?!? o_O he's got 1790 patrons!!

nim

May 6, 2017
Bad spot ?!? o_O he's got 1790 patrons!!
He may have had more patrons at some point but his product has to be considered an ongoing success. I like the way Glamour is going btw. I do understand he is trying to please two audiences, but I think there is also a large overlap group like me who enjoy Kate and the new Max story.

Epicuren

May 10, 2017

50/50
73%
This is ridiculous. I already cancelled my pledge after 0.32 was so disappointing, too bad I can't cancel twice.

0.33 should have been a Kate update (remember the alternating 50/50 plan?). He first said he had a little more stuff he wanted in the Olivia line so as not "to leave the cliffhanger for too long". Apparently all the cliffhangers in the Kate line are ok, though. Anyway, a short (2 week) release might have been ok, but now he's going to make another huge release, probably 6 weeks like this last one.

Frankly, I do not believe he's really got a team working on this game full time. Simply not enough output.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I think you are misunderstanding what is going on. DS has turned over all major decisions to high paying patrons. The majority of which are old BB fans and returning BB fans now that Glamour and BB are combined. The BB fans are more willing to pay for the higher tier and thus get more say in the development, whereas the Glamour fans seem unwilling to do much more than complain.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I think there is also a large overlap group like me who enjoy Kate and the new Max story.
Possibly. But by joining the two routes the way he is doing right now, it kind of makes the MC choice at the start of a new game a moot point.
He's given Max the reins over the game a wee bit too much, IMO. There are so many loose ends in Kate's story that I have no doubt he'll try to shoehorn Max into. I mean, he could conceivably take over the Cheerleading Perving from Oscar. He'll probably end up fucking the school nurse for control over the pills.
Probably figure out some completely ludicrous way of removing Fedor from the picture so he can have Veronica. And least likely of all, Karen will probably start flirting with Max after finally giving into his advances. Shit. I shouldn't be giving him bad ideas, he's had enough of them already from his $40 patrons.
Whetever the fuck else, keep him away from Sophie.

I seriously hope none of that crap comes to pass.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes