Slytherin͏

May 23, 2020
In Max's story, Max is still not in college doing the same old things at the house...
Quest Big Brother and Consequences now just repeating stuff but not showing Finished for this version...

Last edited:

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
This is not something unique for this game.Even AAA games are ignoring the majority of players in order to appeal only to a small circle of whales.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess it reminds me too much of what I see is twisted about a lot of modern business. Looking for the "easy, short-term buck," rather than investing in the long-term success of a property.

Reactions: Ahchi

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I largely lost interest when so many of the updates switched to Max updates. But I assume DS looked at the analytics. And the analytics must say that people would rather have Max as the main character. Shrug.
I've reduced my contribution to the $1 tier, but I may pull my support completely at the end of the year (unless I am motivated enough in the next couple of days). I'd rather give my support to some of the other developers out there.

Reactions: MinkoSvk and Ahchi

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Max cannot study on the same course as Alice. If Alice is his older sister. If Lisa is Max's younger sister. Then she cannot study on the same course as Max. Moreover, Liza cannot study on the same course as Alice
If Lisa went to college (as in reality)
1 - first course Lisa
2 - second course Max
3 - third course Alice.
But why logic when there is a patreon. DS does not understand that he just drove the first nail into Glamor's coffin (and BB)
PS: If there are BB fans here, then there is a more promising development that you can support
https://f95zone.to/threads/big-brother-another-story-v0-05-0-07-aleksey90.43101/
In grade school, that would be a valid point, but in college, people start college at many ages. In college, you can easily have an 18-year-old in the same class as a 20-year old, a 25-year-old, or even a 60-year-old.

Reactions: 16Hanson

wazaa

Aug 5, 2017
You are weird.
Why? He asked a question, I replied, then he says to me "post a picture of it", instead of "please, can you post a picture of it?". It is bad manners.

And I already played all the content of the update. I will not play it again until next update. The game is bigger than 3 GB, and I need the space.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
In grade school, that would be a valid point, but in college, people start college at many ages. In college, you can easily have an 18-year-old in the same class as a 20-year old, a 25-year-old, or even a 60-year-old.
Add Lisa and Olivia to the same class with Max, Alice, and Kate???
Something is not quite right here.
Max at this time is NOT attending college.
He is having (Kate storyline) / DUE to have (Max story line) "Private" lessons from both Veronica and Karren.
So we will need at lease one update (Kate storyline) where Max can enter college to join Alice and Kate,
Or at lease two updates (Max storyline) One, were he has lessons with Veronica and Karan,
and another one where he enters the college.
Before Lisa and Olivia can join them.
Also Having Max and then Lisa joining Alice in class could be seen as stretching the "No Relationship" Rule !
I know that they are "only" housemates,
But the fact that they ARE Housemates should be a cause of concern for the college,
In their effort to control/"mold" the students.
The "No Relationship" Rule has not come up in the Max storyline so I see no problem there.
But it has, in the Kate storyline.
Also Max still has No Stats for any subjects that the college teaches .
Ages.
Due to the nature of "This" college I believe that the students will be of a similar age.
Having a wide age range would make it difficult for the college to "mold" them.

Last edited:

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
And how far along is that version? If it is the same amount of content as Glamour's Max path then I won't bother
At the moment, they are approximately equal.
You can download the game and try it out.
I can give my save to the latest version

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
but in college, people start college at many ages. In college, you can easily have an 18-year-old in the same class as a 20-year old, a 25-year-old, or even a 60-year-old.
Yes, that's right.

It would be nice to know the structure of this college.
If only DS, he told about college. It would be nice.
So have to, just guess

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yes, that's right.

It would be nice to know the structure of this college.
If only DS, he told about college. It would be nice.
So have to, just guess
That is one of the reason we were suppose to learn "Hacking" in a future update ( Karan's "Computer Studies") .

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Why? He asked a question, I replied, then he says to me "post a picture of it", instead of "please, can you post a picture of it?". It is bad manners.

And I already played all the content of the update. I will not play it again until next update. The game is bigger than 3 GB, and I need the space.
I understand that for many on these forums, English is not their primary language. Still, it gets tiring when people use the language of demands rather than polite requests.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Add Lisa and Olivia to the same class with Max, Alice, and Kate???
Something is not quite right here.
Max at this time is NOT attending college.
He is having (Kate storyline) / DUE to have (Max story line) "Private" lessons from both Veronica and Karren.
So we will need at lease one update (Kate storyline) where Max can enter college to join Alice and Kate,
Or at lease two updates (Max storyline) One, were he has lessons with Veronica and Karan,
and another one where he enters the college.
Before Lisa and Olivia can join them.
Also Having Max and then Lisa joining Alice in class could be seen as stretching the "No Relationship" Rule !
I know that they are "only" housemates,
But the fact that they ARE Housemates should be a cause of concern for the college,
In their effort to control/"mold" the students.
The "No Relationship" Rule has not come up in the Max storyline so I see no problem there.
But it has, in the Kate storyline.
Also Max still has No Stats for any subjects that the college teaches .
Ages.
Due to the nature of "This" college I believe that the students will be of a similar age.
Having a wide age range would make it difficult for the college to "mold" them.
Very good points. I'm also against this "send everyone to the college," idea. My main points was that I felt it was better to give Lisa and Olivia their own paths rather than just putting EVERYONE in the same situation. Perhaps DS thinks this is a way to address the "more college story," crowd, but I don't think is a good way to do it. For one thing, coming from a naturist background, Olivia should be VERY resistant to the college's "manipulation by body shaming" approach. If she doesn't, it would show that DS does not understand.

The "no relationship" will really make things boring for Max. ;-)

I agree about ages. For an accredited college, age matters not. For this twisted scene, it is critical to have everyone be as young and vulnerable as possible.

Reactions: muschi123 and Ahchi

malekisaman

Jun 5, 2017
Dark Silver is in a bad spot he has not been able to get Big Brother fans back in numbers he used to have and now he is pissing off Glamor fans by rewriting that side of the game to add in more content to please the Big Brother fans that are not coming back and losing Glamor supporters. Don't see why he can't just add a New Class and add content not take away content.
I was a BB fan and I paid for the game that I liked. Dark Silver does not deserve to get paid he did not finish BB just abandon it. Now he is redoing the same events from BB. Once he starts making new content for Max I will support him.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
lamour - Kate & Karen in Nude
Victoria 8 Body=100.0%
Victoria 8 Body HD Details=100.0%
Tara 2 Shorter Legs=100.0% (G8 POSE)
glossiness (Octane Render Kit)
Ultimate Natural Bend Morphs for Genesis 8 Female
(Ultimate Natural Bend Morphs for Victoria 8)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes