deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Guys, I need help. I have a lot of saves, so can I somehow delete unnecessary ones?
first press ctrl+shift+i then a window will open, press the tap applications and in the search bar type save:kate if you want to delete kate save or type save:max if you want and then a list of saves for the chosen character will appear, delete as much as you want but make sure not to delete your latest save so you better make backup save first.

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
i'm stucked in big brother and consequences main quests. I do that hints says but nothing changes. is it bug or i've done everything for this version?

Reactions: Jayswift4lyf

zxDARKzx

Sep 12, 2017
[QUOTE = "Сонайте, сообщение: 4648778, участник: 1359505"]
я застрял в старшем брате и последствиях основных квестов. Я вот что подсказывает, но ничего не меняет. это ошибка или я все сделал для этой версии?
[/ QUOTE]
дальше до продолжения нет этого все пока.

Reactions: Sonayte

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
She wasn't kidding when she said I was going to fail.
I can't fucking trigger this scene. There's any bugfix for this?
1606748585264.png

Dyuk

Oct 2, 2017
first press ctrl+shift+i then a window will open, press the tap applications and in the search bar type save:kate if you want to delete kate save or type save:max if you want and then a list of saves for the chosen character will appear, delete as much as you want but make sure not to delete your latest save so you better make backup save first.
Thank you!

Tkiller

Sep 20, 2017
For the Big brother quest, I've set up all the cameras and I've taken out all the money, yet nothing is happening. The guide says to wait until Ann and Alice are together but that never seems to happen. What do I do?

exid013

May 11, 2019
already finished all quest for max
but i didnt see alice and ann in alice's room together
any idea why ?
already skip hours for 1 week and didnt see them together

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
when we will see content with kira?
it's up to the developer to decide but you will have to wait at least 2 or 3 months since the update this month will be about max,list and olivia and the next update will be about kate after that maybe the developer will make kira update

muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
Will be interesting to see how/if he will add Kira to the story, because a lot has already happened without her. In BB her arrival was the catalyst for a large part of the overall story. Now she would get thrown into a new setting. I liked Kira in the past, she almost made the BB story believable.

Sep 29, 2019
Dark Silver is in a bad spot he has not been able to get Big Brother fans back in numbers he used to have and now he is pissing off Glamor fans by rewriting that side of the game to add in more content to please the Big Brother fans that are not coming back and losing Glamor supporters. Don't see why he can't just add a New Class and add content not take away content.
in early 2k18 ds stated that he can't develop bb coz patreon disallows and blahblahblah. Now in late 2k20 he makes same copypasted bb with couple of new characters, still far from the point where bb was suspended, and all the time getting solid money for that.
Nothing stops him from suspending Glamour at any point (coz patreon is against some topics ofc) and starting completely new project from scratch called smth like 'Glamour headmaster' where you play basically as college headmaster and turn it into bb again in a couple of years. And no doubt he's gonna find his milking cows for that stuff again.
Do you really think he's in a bad spot?)

Last edited:
Reactions: mikakost

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
DS's effort to blame the $40 Partrons will not work !
For they can ONLY vote on the (loaded) choices HE gives them!

I became an Expartron because of poor workmanship.
Simple bugs that persist even after four updates !
And the lazy / thoughtless way some changes were implemented.
i.e. Max going to get a massage.
All we got was a massage button by the pool when it was time.
what we need was a "Map" button by the pool and/or "Yard"'
that would take us to the map where we would have to navigate to our appointment,
as per a Julia massage !
This is what is slowly killing the game , The LACK of gameplay !!

Last edited:
Reactions: MinkoSvk
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes