SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Cheerleading squad.

hiding during uniform checkup should do the trick... and going commando should piss her off even more.

Does that sentence mean anything?
What does it mean? What do I have to do?

alyath

May 31, 2020
Cheerleading squad.

hiding during uniform checkup should do the trick... and going commando should piss her off even more.

You need to skip the Checkup in the Morning at shool right before Karen´s Lessons. Best you take the Time and get rid of your Panties, or/and insert the Buttplug in Girls Restroom.
As I remember right it must be Wednesday and Friday. If someone comes up to you to remind you, just decline.
Then if Karen catches you during her Lesson, just be bossy and tell her off. That should piss her enogh.

Reactions: SeniGaming

Qubert

Nov 2, 2017
Hey everyone,
Just found out that there is an actual BB remake in Glamour.
But it seems there are some changes in plot and choises. Am I missing something, or there is no Eric in Max path?

fertywerps

Jul 7, 2017
Having all characters in the same class makes the BB story unbelievable as far as I'm concerned. It was already doing a poor job with Ann looking too young.

Last edited:

LanceRayne

Aug 16, 2016
Ok, so I was following this works as BB. I enjoyed it, but the grind was lame. Then they cancelled BB, left a giant cliffhanger (just not finished). Noticed this version of Glamour. Was very disappointed, not only was there more grind, all my characters were gone. So, once again back to finding something. Noticed a BB offshoot in-game. I was thinking, okay, let's see. Again, I have been disappointed, not only were there alterations, I have to restart the grind??? OMFG! So, here's how I see it. You should have finished BB without regard. Even a lame finish is better than NONE. Next, reward the followers, the art is amazing, but the low key story and the uber grind makes this game so low C it is almost a D. Anyways, that's my two cents. too bad that this artist was more interested in money than making people actually happy.

Reactions: Tony 36

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
You need to skip the Checkup in the Morning at shool right before Karen´s Lessons. Best you take the Time and get rid of your Panties, or/and insert the Buttplug in Girls Restroom.
As I remember right it must be Wednesday and Friday. If someone comes up to you to remind you, just decline.
Then if Karen catches you during her Lesson, just be bossy and tell her off. That should piss her enogh.
I have already skipped the morning exam several times, with or without panties.
I don't have a buttplug, I can't buy one anywhere.
when I speak during the lesson, karen comes to scold me, but I can't answer.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Cheerleading squad.

To go "Commando" when at home Click on "Wardrobe", Click on "Uniform" choose "No Panties" you will no longer wear panties to College.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
To go "Commando" when at home Click on "Wardrobe", Click on "Uniform" choose "No Panties" you will no longer wear panties to College.
ah thank you, I already do that, but then I do not know where is the problem, I go without panties and I do not make the inspections of karen, but I am never scolded, when I go in class, she raises a little my skirt, but nothing more, the game does not advance any more.

when I go in the office she whips me but no more.

and I do not know either where to have the buttplug.

I never saw the nurse's checkup unblocked, I heard the principal talk about it.

alyath

May 31, 2020
ah thank you, I already do that, but then I do not know where is the problem, I go without panties and I do not make the inspections of karen, but I am never scolded, when I go in class, she raises a little my skirt, but nothing more, the game does not advance any more.

when I go in the office she whips me but no more.

and I do not know either where to have the buttplug.

I never saw the nurse's checkup unblocked, I heard the principal talk about it.
It seems something is missing. Have you punishment without Panties unlocked?

Last edited:

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
It seems something is missing. Have you punishment without Panties unlocked?
Yes, sometimes karen says to get totally naked in the hallway.
but she never gets angry.
I did the cheers so I unlocked the plug, but karen is still not angry.
i refuse to do the punishment in the classroom or I don't go to the office, karen is not angry.
I do not make the inspection she is not angry, I refuse to show under my skirt, she is not angry.
I played 2 hours again tonight, but karen does not want to get angry.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes