SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Every Friday. Just go to the Medical Office after Shool.
Yes I do that, I was asking to know if it was useful that I do the same scene over and over again for improvement and sex.

Now I'm stuck with the cheer.
she tells me to wait until after the shower, but nothing happens, I still wait until the end of the class. but nothing.

1freevideo1

Nov 25, 2019
I cannot attend as Kate gym lessons. I simply do not have button for it (and she does not have button to change)
And when I go to gym the game freeze (it do not react on back button).
I thought that he fix this.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
And for the medical checkup, there is no scene?
If you are talking about helping Zoe with the Medical checks, You need to turn up at 13:00hrs ever Monday,
PS you need to pay attention to what she says, She will drop hints of some changes she wants to the college rules.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yes I do that, I was asking to know if it was useful that I do the same scene over and over again for improvement and sex.

Now I'm stuck with the cheer.
she tells me to wait until after the shower, but nothing happens, I still wait until the end of the class. but nothing.
Talk to her before classes, After last class wait 2 x 10 mins then go to changing room, If no one there ,go get a shower.
If someone there , wait until they leave then go get a shower.

Reactions: SeniGaming

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Poll
New Domestic Punishment Rule
Lisa will like this kind of punishment and will it launch a new quest chain with training?

Опрос
Новое правило домашнего наказания
Лизе этот вид наказания понравится и запустит ли это новую цепочку квестов с обучением?
Spank-A-Lot M Pose05 F.png Spank-A-Lot M Pose05 F.png Spank-A-Lot M Pose05 P.png

Last edited:

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Does DS consider himself highly intelligent or other idiots?
To see this scene, should I come up in 2 years, or should the DS immediately give all the money in the world so that he would stop fucking the brain to patrons and start working?

ДС считает себя сильно умным или других идиотами?
Чтобы увидеть эту сцену мне подойти через 2 года или ДС сразу отдать все деньги мира что бы он перестал трахать мозг патронам и начал работать?

Pledge: Naughty Sorority Girls [Final] [Lesson of Passion]

Reactions: SeniGaming and xw1

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I tried to use this save but when I open the Glamour, its just stuck on "LOADING". Tried to re-run it again but still stucked on "LOADING".
I could be wrong but I think that I read in a post that saves are now encrypted .

1freevideo1

Nov 25, 2019
How many times I have to get spanked as Max to finish that punishment quest?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And also I struggle with Big brother... how many times I have to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thx for suggestion.
I done Olivia quest for now (it wrote, that it will continue in 0.33)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes