dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018

Dec 7, 2020 at 8:09 AM
About 0.33

The 0.33 storyline picks up right after 0.32, so you should avoid this post if you haven't played 0.32 yet.
At the end of November we had a poll about extra content in 0.33. Specifically, how much content with Ann you want to see. Surprisingly, overwhelming majority (80%!) voted to basically double the size of the update. So 0.33 will be evenly split between events with Lisa/Olivia and events with Ann. Of course, a bigger update also means more development time, so we won't be able to make it in two weeks.
So as you can see, Max will have all kinds of fun in 0.33.
In the next couple of days we'll start teasing new images and later in the month we'll have a series of polls about 0.34.
P.S. Patreon has decided the original image is too obscene and we've photoshopped the image so Ann has bigger underwear

;)
Sister poses for G8F 08.png

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
Official cheats aren't implemented yet. Check FAQ for unofficial cheats
You can increase money with cheat engine but not sure if possible to change other values like characters stats. Tried works but be careful if you dont know what are you doing you can make the game unstable or crash check videos on you tube or maybe there is also on this forum for how cheat engine works! Good luck!

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
You can increase money with cheat engine but not sure if possible to change other values like characters stats. Tried works but be careful if you dont know what are you doing you can make the game unstable or crash check videos on you tube or maybe there is also on this forum for how cheat engine works! Good luck!
perhaps you should have replied this to margrave22 since they are one looking for cheats.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

SeerON

Oct 1, 2018
Can anyone help me? Cheat engine does not seem to work and I don't wish to grind on this game I just want to finish it and move on. Also how can I enable cheats on the options menu? Is it not implemented yet?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Can anyone help me? Cheat engine does not seem to work and I don't wish to grind on this game I just want to finish it and move on. Also how can I enable cheats on the options menu? Is it not implemented yet?
Game is not finished yet and no, the Cheat menu isn't implemented yet.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
For those having issues playing the game offline.... the files must be on your C: drive
No they don't.

I've been trying since .26 now and its impossible.... but on the C Drive it works!
Been playing since they started doing offline clients, and it's never once been on my C: drive, so...:sneaky:

Also.... I even signed up to be a patreon, however the game didnt work even when I was a patreon.... I dont understand Soul/Dark Silver and what his team is doing.. they're killing this game.
A pre-existing issue that you and very few people here have had, is not one of this game's/VN's problems.

Reactions: groq and 16Hanson

sazge99

Jan 11, 2020
No they don't.

Been playing since they started doing offline clients, and it's never once been on my C: drive, so...:sneaky:

A pre-existing issue that you and very few people here have had, is not one of this game's/VN's problems.

Alright...

I was just offering help / assistance if someone else has had the issue.... I paid to be a Patreon, and I couldn't get the game working.... So i stopped paying...

These are my specs:
OS>
Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
CPU>
Intel Core i5 @ 3.70GHz
RAM>
32.0GB Dual-Channel Unknown @ 1333MHz
Motherboard>
Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. Z390 AORUS ULTRA-CF (U3E1)
Graphics>
ASUS VE278 (1920x1080@60Hz)
2047MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 (Gigabyte)
///

So yeah.. fine, you're right... but you never offered those an alternative and i did... so go F yourself

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
So yeah.. fine, you're right... but you never offered those an alternative and i did... so go F yourself
You weren't offering alternatives, you were telling people what to do - "Must be on C: Drive" is not an alternative, "try placing it on your C: Drive" is. There's a huge difference, and giving you the benefit of the doubt despite your petulant reaction, you misunderstood that there's a difference.

Try growing up a little more before making a response when someone points out you were mistaken.

Reactions: groq

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Even so, using the Drive Root is hardly optimal anyway. Makes more sense to place it into a subfolder (unless you have a second internal hard drive for storage) that you have full permissions for.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
EDIT: Updated bugfix for Glamour-0.31 HERE

Some unofficial bugfixes for Glamour 0.30 offline

To apply, unzip into Glamour-0.30 and overwrite. Standard Disclaimer: Make a backup first :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't notice any bugs in the new content. These fixes are necessary only if you're playing the older (pre 0.30) content, and haven't yet progressed enough in your playthrough to reach the new content. Or if you do a fresh playthrough.

P. S. -- These fixes are for the offline client only. This is NOT compatible with the online client.

Tagging Ayrik Eyronphist for the FAQ. Maybe send DS another reminder about the remaining bugs too :p
How about an update for 0.32? Or will the one for 0.31 work also in v.0.32?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes