Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The game was adapted to 0.30 but I still can't cashout the money from the big brother site
Why are you using 0.30? For fsck's cheat mod? If you were to load your game into 0.32, you might be able to cash out.

Kyoto97, it's not use pointing out the Cheat section in the settings. That's been left unimplemented for as long as I can remember. I know not everyone has the opportunity to play this on a halfway decent computer but mobile versions of this game always felt very clunky and slow to me.

Given the disappointing direction this game seems to be taking, I wonder how long it'll be until Silver cancels this one too.
To everyone whining about BB being cancelled:
Are you fucking happy now that this game is slowly turning into BB v2?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
How about an update for 0.32? Or will the one for 0.31 work also in v.0.32?
If you're on the latest 0.32 client, make sure you do a backup before applying the bugfix. It will turn the client into 0.31 with bugfixes. 0.31 has the latest content for Kate path (which is the one that has the bugs).

I haven't bothered porting the bugfixes to 0.32 and am not really planning to until the next Kate update if the bugs still haven't been fixed officially by then :(

Basically, if you're doing a Kate playthrough, I recommend applying the bugfixes. If you're doing a Max playthrough, do not apply the bugfixes on the latest client.

Kyoto97

Aug 15, 2020
Why are you using 0.30? For fsck's cheat mod? If you were to load your game into 0.32, you might be able to cash out.

Kyoto97, it's not use pointing out the Cheat section in the settings. That's been left unimplemented for as long as I can remember. I know not everyone has the opportunity to play this on a halfway decent computer but mobile versions of this game always felt very clunky and slow to me.

Given the disappointing direction this game seems to be taking, I wonder how long it'll be until Silver cancels this one too.
To everyone whining about BB being cancelled:
Are you fucking happy now that this game is slowly turning into BB v2?
Thanks for the information, Finally, with the information obtained, I changed the value only money in local_storage.db, no other choice seems to be, but it works, is it legal? :LOL:

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
I don't really understand why DS didn't continue with the lessons of Lisa and Ann, that was the best part in BB and also in Glamour Max path in my opinion. Instead keeps adding dialogues about how Ann saw her blow Max, when we didn't play that scene yet in this game.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
If you're on the latest 0.32 client, make sure you do a backup before applying the bugfix. It will turn the client into 0.31 with bugfixes. 0.31 has the latest content for Kate path (which is the one that has the bugs).

I haven't bothered porting the bugfixes to 0.32 and am not really planning to until the next Kate update if the bugs still haven't been fixed officially by then :(

Basically, if you're doing a Kate playthrough, I recommend applying the bugfixes. If you're doing a Max playthrough, do not apply the bugfixes on the latest client.
Well, OK I do like the Kate route a lot but 0.32 seems to have new content only for Max route and i did play Kate in v 3.1 till its end already.. so i will just have to go for Max as a remembering of BB.. But that money cheat by cleing the pool would be in fact only good on Max route, pity to not have it in this version that concentrates on Max..

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
so...how good is this game rn... i skipped through many hateful reviews ! :unsure:
Started off really good (Kate route)
Became a Patreon
But after 0.28 thing started to go BADLY (Bugs not fixed/ updates too focus on ONE location,
and poor/lazy workmanship in changes to the gameplay/storyline)
So when by 0.32 some bugs from 0.28 were STILL not fixed ! Cancelled Patreon
Sadly I would advise you to consider this game a MILK machine/Abandoned !
As for Max Route ?
Lots of nice images but he still has NO STATS so therefore in the end unplayable !
Likely need a restart once he get some stats.

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
lets say i will play up until that 0.28. how close my exp will be to BB? caz if close i guess i dont mind to play. (after i finish more close to original BB thingies)
any mods/build-in (to 'laptop') cheats? nothing in OP

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
there are other options (games, modes) to get anns pussy :]
You clearly didn't play Big Brother while it was being made, did you?

Lets just say, it took a long time before that was happening, and that was near the end of the game's life, which was roughly one year of development. Compare that with how little, comparatively, had been done in Glamour when it was still Kate only in the same span of time... I was being generous with that joke.

Reactions: groq
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes