Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How many times I have to get spanked as Max to finish that punishment quest?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And also I struggle with Big brother... how many times I have to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thx for suggestion.
I done Olivia quest for now (it wrote, that it will continue in 0.33)
Sounds like you done it all , wait for next update

xslayermkdx

Jun 4, 2017
A question or two:
1.If saves not shareable how they will work with the new version or will be no problem?

2.And i guess not gonna be possible to move save files from my laptop to my PC so i guess no need to ask this one but just in case if there is some method or loophole!

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
A question or two:
1.If saves not shareable how they will work with the new version or will be no problem?
Hasn't been an issue for a while now, but despite multiple reports to remove erroneous information from the OP, it's still there.
Read the FAQ linked in the OP.

2.And i guess not gonna be possible to move save files from my laptop to my PC so i guess no need to ask this one but just in case if there is some method or loophole!
Read the FAQ linked in the OP.

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
A question or two:

you can share you save with anyone and you can use any save because saves are not encrypted anymore, just download a save and paste it in game save location and the save will work and will appear in your game

Reactions: xslayermkdx

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
For the Big brother quest, I've set up all the cameras and I've taken out all the money, yet nothing is happening. The guide says to wait until Ann and Alice are together but that never seems to happen. What do I do?
already finished all quest for max
but i didnt see alice and ann in alice's room together
any idea why ?
already skip hours for 1 week and didnt see them together
The sprites never actually show up together in Alice's room. Just wait in her room for a while and it should trigger if its not bugged.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
33-annroom-1-(5).jpg

Dec 7, 2020 at 8:09 AM
About 0.33

The 0.33 storyline picks up right after 0.32, so you should avoid this post if you haven't played 0.32 yet.
At the end of November we had a poll about extra content in 0.33. Specifically, how much content with Ann you want to see. Surprisingly, overwhelming majority (80%!) voted to basically double the size of the update. So 0.33 will be evenly split between events with Lisa/Olivia and events with Ann. Of course, a bigger update also means more development time, so we won't be able to make it in two weeks.
So as you can see, Max will have all kinds of fun in 0.33.
In the next couple of days we'll start teasing new images and later in the month we'll have a series of polls about 0.34.
P.S. Patreon has decided the original image is too obscene and we've photoshopped the image so Ann has bigger underwear

;)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes