alyath

May 31, 2020
Yes, sometimes karen says to get totally naked in the hallway.
but she never gets angry.
I did the cheers so I unlocked the plug, but karen is still not angry.
i refuse to do the punishment in the classroom or I don't go to the office, karen is not angry.
I do not make the inspection she is not angry, I refuse to show under my skirt, she is not angry.
I played 2 hours again tonight, but karen does not want to get angry.
You must own the Laptop, have the right to Cast Votes. And then go through Punishment Votes up to ..without Panties.
After this the Cheer Quest must go on. And I strongly recommend to you the Bugfix from fsck.
If you need help how to get to the Point in Punishment, use either the walkthrough or look for this in this Forum. This Question was answered very often.
If this doesn´t help please copy your Savegame Folder (FAQ if you need help) And send it to me, I will take a look at it. And then tell you which trigger are missing.

Reactions: SeniGaming

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
i refuse to do the punishment in the classroom or I don't go to the office, karen is not angry.
I do not make the inspection she is not angry, I refuse to show under my skirt, she is not angry.
This is were to get your butt plug.

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
You must own the Laptop, have the right to Cast Votes. And then go through Punishment Votes up to ..without Panties.
After this the Cheer Quest must go on. And I strongly recommend to you the Bugfix from fsck.
If you need help how to get to the Point in Punishment, use either the walkthrough or look for this in this Forum. This Question was answered very often.
If this doesn´t help please copy your Savegame Folder (FAQ if you need help) And send it to me, I will take a look at it. And then tell you which trigger are missing.
I already have it all!
I voted and changed the votes several times and tried to come with or without panties depending on each vote.
I don't found save files.

I'm going to try the bugfix.

This is were to get your butt plug.
Thanks, I wasn't interested in the cheer, but now I did it to see if the bug came from there and I bought the plug, unfortunately it doesn't allow to give angry karen, the plug or not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hiding in another room is the only solution I've ever tried, I'm going to do it. Otherwise I think I have to use the bugfix.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I already have it all!
I voted and changed the votes several times and tried to come with or without panties depending on each vote.
I don't found save files.

I'm going to try the bugfix.

Thanks, I wasn't interested in the cheer, but now I did it to see if the bug came from there and I bought the plug, unfortunately it doesn't allow to give angry karen, the plug or not.

Hiding in another room is the only solution I've ever tried, I'm going to do it. Otherwise I think I have to use the bugfix.
Have you tried this:-
1/ Wear no panties.
2/ Hide during "Uniform inspection"
3/ DO NOT go to office (i.e. attempt to earn a fine)
4/Speak to Julia between 15:00 and the end of breakfast the next day!
You should either get the option "Punishment" or you will get a fine.

If you get a fine.
Nickolas should talk to the class about Home Punishment
If he does , Repeat steps 1 to 4.
If he does not talk to the class you are still missing some thing
A Screenshot of your Achievements/Quest log would be helpful

alyath

May 31, 2020

I don´t mean the Vote if you go with or without Panties. I mean the System in the Laptop. Where you can change the shool Rules. You must have unlocked "Punishment without Underwear" otherwise you can´t trigger the Cheerleader Event.
And I fear that you have not reached this Point.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Have you tried this:-
1/ Wear no panties.
2/ Hide during "Uniform inspection"
3/ DO NOT go to office (i.e. attempt to earn a fine)
4/Speak to Julia between 15:00 and the end of breakfast the next day!
You should either get the option "Punishment" or you will get a fine.

If you get a fine.
Nickolas should talk to the class about Home Punishment
If he does , Repeat steps 1 to 4.
If he does not talk to the class you are still missing some thing
A Screenshot of your Achievements/Quest log would be helpful
I don´t mean the Vote if you go with or without Panties. I mean the System in the Laptop. Where you can change the shool Rules. You must have unlocked "Punishment without Underwear" otherwise you can´t trigger the Cheerleader Event.
And I fear that you have not reached this Point.

I'm further than that!
I will do as ahshi said, I will give you as much screen as possible. tonight.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
I have two votes in progress and I didn't win the poker game at the time I made the screens, but I've already tried every possible combination.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I have two votes in progress and I didn't win the poker game at the time I made the screens, but I've already tried every possible combination.
O.k.
You need to advance the punishments to "Punishment with panties"
From the screen shots at the moment, Veronica will NOT vote to change the rules !
To get Veronica to vote your way , you need to follow these steps:-
1/ Start the vote on the "Punishments" web page
2/ Within THREE Days you must
(a) WIN a game of poker with Veronica for a "Wish".
(b) then you MUST talk to Veronica about the "Wish" [If you do not talk to her it WILL fail]
(c) Then wait for the vote to take place. (Nicolas will tell the class when the rules change)

From your screenshots you have TWO days to persuade Veronica to vote your way (Punish in office with panties).
Then you will need to repeat this process two more times (i) Punish in class with panties, and (ii) Punish in office without panties.

Last edited:

alyath

May 31, 2020
Yes this is right. First get all Votes done. After this one there is another. To get the Poker done, just save before and autoresolve it. If you loose reload the save. Repeat until you win.
Then cast the next Vote: without Panties. Only after both votes are done you can continue the cheerleader Questline.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
When I am punished in class, if I don't have any panties it doesn't work?
At this time It does not really matter if YOU choose to wear them or not !
What matters is if the RULES say you should be wearing them or not while being punished.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
do you mean that every time I move on to another vote, for example when I go on punishment in class I have to wait until I get punished TWICE per karen to unblock the next one?

alyath

May 31, 2020
When I am punished in class, if I don't have any panties it doesn't work?
You missunderstand! YOU don´t need to get punished! Never! You just start the vote, get the vote done. Go to shool to trigger the annoucement from Nicolas.
You have no need to trigger a punishment each Vote.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
do you mean that every time I move on to another vote, for example when I go on punishment in class I have to wait until I get punished TWICE per karen to unblock the next one?
No what I mean is that you need to change the rules first !
And keep changing them until it states that, you must remove underwear to be punished in the office !.

DO this
To get Veronica to vote your way , you need to follow these steps:-
1/ Start the vote on the "Punishments" web page
2/ Within THREE Days you must
(a) WIN a game of poker with Veronica for a "Wish".
(b) then you MUST talk to Veronica about the "Wish" [If you do not talk to her it WILL fail]
(c) Then wait for the vote to take place. (Nicolas will tell the class when the rules change)

And keep doing it until the rule state that you have to remove panties for punishment.

All you are getting now is points for cheerleading , a sore bottie and a happy Kinky Karen.

Sorry it's in Russian but your Punishment Page should look like this.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes