mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
it's up to you to decide weather Eric should come or not
Yes, I know that but maybe i didn't formulate the question right: would the presence of Eric in v.032 bring NEW content, which would not be there in THIS version without Eric in the game?

Because without Eric , nothing new happens in this version except the visits of Olivia (which quest is now also finished till next version).
All old quests are finished and all scenes repeat for ever with no new developments.

In other words, the question is: are the scenes with Olivia the only NEW content in this version or would there be more if i allow Eric to come?

I simply don't know if i should stop and wait for the next update. There is no WT for this update so i don't know where it ends and must ask people who played it..

Last edited:

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Yes, I know that but maybe i didn't formulate the question right: would the presence of Eric in v.032 bring new content, which would not be there in THIS version without Eric in the game?

Because without Eric , nothing new happens in this version except the visits of Olivia. All old quests are finished and all scenes repeat for ever with no new developments.
There will be a secondary chewing of the old gum
Будет вторичное пережевывание старой жвачки

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
There will be a secondary chewing of the old gum
Будет вторичное пережевывание старой жвачки
This game's current direction is the only instance in which I would actually ROOT for Eric.
Just so long as we get to have him molested by the Mafia while playing as Kate; that would make me so very happy XD
BB's take on this dynamic was a bit better as everybody knew it was going to be a "Max boinks everything with a pussy" game.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
This game's current direction is the only instance in which I would actually ROOT for Eric.
If there are no worthy male characters, then Eric will have to be in place.
Если нет достойных мужских персонажей, то и Эрик придётся к месту.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
If there are no worthy male characters, then Eric will have to be in place.
Если нет достойных мужских персонажей, то и Эрик придётся к месту.
Let's see...
Neil is a plonker.
Nick is a plonker too. And his name rhymes with "dick".
That guy that comes over during the Basement refurbishment? (James?) Unused.
Peter? Never even seen him. His name is a synonym for penis. Guess where that's going to go.
The classmates, with the exception of Andrew, are one-dimensional.
Oscar is the worst character imaginable, including Max.
Adam is a good guy, generally. Could use more of him.
Nicholas seems like a mostly fair dude. Has some questionable motives but okay.
Max? Don't even get me started.
Eric is a drama device with delusions of a cock-addicted harem. No different to Max in that regard.

Have I forgotten any male character?

So... With the exception of one or two, there is a severe shortage of worthy males.

If Kate ever sees more development, I'd love to see some more with the Café owner (Lisa's boss).

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This answer is somehow not harasho and doesn't help me. Please "folks", I have a serious problem here..
It is a little confusing, but I think what was meant is "a rehash of previously existent content from Big Brother".
(I had to look up the word "harasho")

Basically, "a second chewing of old gum" loosely translates as "flavourless and ultimately unsatisfactory".

By the way, thanks for typing in mostly coherent English.
Also thanks go to dmitriiviktorov for supplying English translations of the Russian content of his posts.
So many users forget to include it. =^-^=

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
It is a little confusing, but I think what was meant is "a rehash of previously existent content from Big Brother".
(I had to look up the word "harasho")

Basically, "a second chewing of old gum" loosely translates as "flavourless and ultimately unsatisfactory".

By the way, thanks for typing in mostly coherent English.
Also thanks go to dmitriiviktorov for supplying English translations of the Russian content of his posts.
So many users forget to include it. =^-^=
Thanks but this still doesn't answer my question which was if bringing Eric in the game in version 0.32 would also bring new content which otherwise is not available without Eric. See my full question above.

Harasho is a Russian word and means as much as "OK", "in order" :) I'm not Russian but i thought i would use that word because the post included a Russian translation so he would understand that, even if it's not written with chirilic letters:)

As for me "typing in mostly coherent English" that's because I'm not a native English speaker and therefore, unlike most of the native English speakers who write or "proofread" such games, I learned English in school, a place that they obviously hardly saw from inside (if at all) so although you may find mistakes also in my text, mostly when it comes to double consonants (which i can never "feel" coz my native language doesn't have double consonants) i will never mix up "here" with "her" or with "hear" or even with "hair" as they do, nor will i ever make sentences where the noun has no article or has "the" instead of "a" and vice versa, as the Russians do (coz that's a particularity of their language), or put a question mark after affirmative sentences (as most ppl. from a certain generation keep doing :) ).

I've even seen sentences like "Come here?" ,"Let's go?" and "I love you?" And by the Russians: "Do you have girlfriend"? or "Where is a girlfriend?". The latest happens when the Russian has learned that nouns in English need an article in front but he can't guess which one lol. But at least those were indeed questions :). Hehehe.. t's a funny world..

Last edited:

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
But still nobody wants to tell me if it's worth bringing Eric in the game (in this version v.0.32) in terms of new and more content compared to not letting him in. I can only guess that nobody took that choice..

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
But still nobody wants to tell me if it's worth bringing Eric in the game (in this version v.0.32) in terms of new and more content compared to not letting him in. I can only guess that nobody took that choice..
under Eric, you need to set individually poses, and this is difficult for rendering
под Эрика нужно выставлять индивидуально позы, а это сложно для рендеринга

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
:FacePalm:
Considering he's not in the game yet (if ever), nobody can tell you.

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
This answer is somehow not harasho and doesn't help me. Please "folks", I have a serious problem here..
Well.
First. It's not "harasho", it's "horosho".
Second. I don't know where you got it that our discussion of Eric (as a character) has something to do with future content in general and adding him to the game now. As far as I know, Eric is only mentioned in the game at the moment. Where the development of the game will lead, only the DS knows (and even then not always).
Third. The meaning of the expression "There will be a secondary chewing of the old gum" is as follows: two years ago, after eating, you chewed Dirol, then put it in an airtight bag and now took it out and tried to chew it again. That seems to be the same Dirol, right? But feel the difference.

Last edited:
Reactions: dmitriiviktorov

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Well.
Second. I don't know where you got it that our discussion of Eric (as a character) has something to do with future content in general and adding him to the game now. As far as I know, Eric is only mentioned in the game at the moment. Where the development of the game will lead, only the DS knows (and even then not always).
Third. The meaning of the expression "There will be a secondary chewing of the old gum" is as follows: two years ago, after eating, you chewed Dirol, then put it in an airtight bag and now took it out and tried to chew it again. That seems to be the same Dirol, right? But feel the difference.
I have no idea about your discussion here about Eric as a character but that is not my problem. All I ask is if someone has chosen to let Eric in and if that did bring in THIS update any new content. Why is that so difficult to understand?

Eric is "only mentioned" you say? I get the option to talk about the "boss" whenever i click on Ann since several weeks in game time, in fact since the previous update..

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Well.
At the moment, DS simply "pulls rubber" or simply does not pull "obligations"
На текущий момент ДС просто "тянет резину" или просто не вытягивает "обязательства"

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
I have no idea about your discussion here about Eric as a character but that is not my problem. All I ask is if someone has chosen to let Eric in and if that did bring in THIS update any new content. Why is that so difficult to understand?

Eric is "only mentioned" you say? I get the option to talk about the "boss" whenever i click on Ann since several weeks in game time, in fact since the previous update..
Okay. Any choices and references associated with Eric do not carry any meaning for the game in terms of his appearance, influence, relationship and any events in the current version of the game.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
OK, that's what i call an answer, thanks :)

Now, if that is the case, I would need to know if there is anything else that advances in v.032 because except the Olivia quest (which i now finished for this version) all other scenes on Max route just repeat and repeat without any development. (And on the Kate route, if i understand well, there is nothing new in this version compared with the previous one).

So did I miss something by Max? This is what I can see till now on his route:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please help coz I don't know if i should keep repeating the scenes till something new comes or I should stop and wait for the next update.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes