theCraven

Feb 18, 2020
This seems to be a new problem, possibly unrelated to the old wardrobe error, someone please send me a savefile with the problem so I can try to debug.
Hm for me it worked to delete the glamour-updater folder and then play with backed up saves. The images are all loading.
But once I click on the wardrobe it´s black.
If I use your old bugfix from FAQ it´s working but the new quests are not available in questlog.

Here my saves attached
Just use the last one

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Hm for me it worked to delete the glamour-updater folder and then play with backed up saves. The images are all loading.
But once I click on the wardrobe it´s black.
If I use your old bugfix from FAQ it´s working but the new quests are not available in questlog.

Here my saves attached
Just use the last one
I haven't released a bugfix for .34 yet. The old one will convert your client into .31+bugfixes. Do not apply my bugfixes until I update it for the latest version.

theCraven

Feb 18, 2020
I haven't released a bugfix for .34 yet. The old one will convert your client into .31+bugfixes. Do not apply my bugfixes until I update it for the latest version.
Yes that´s why I asked for a tutorial how you apply the wardrobe fix, so in future versions we can perform it also on our own ;)

benjiizz

Mar 6, 2018
Looks like someone extracted the asar and split the contents before uploading (black screen/missing sprites issues).

To fix it you'll need nodejs installed.

I fixed it with the following commands
  • extracting the current app.asar inside the game folder with
    • npx asar extract app.asar app.asar.unpacked2
  • Copy the contents of app.asar.unpacked2 into app.asar.unpacked
  • Repack with
    • npx asar pack app.asar.unpacked app.asar
My internet sucks so if someone else could do this and re-up.

Edit: This wiped my saves, so back them up beforehand

Reactions: fsck

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
I need help. I am in a loop in Sophie's side quest. Karen catch me every time and I think it is not letting me continue the story line. Here are some pictures.
Screenshot 2021-01-31 192320.png Screenshot 2021-01-31 192617.png

Reactions: xenos87

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I was always kinda intrigued about this game as it looks quite interesting but the warning about the game wanting to download stuff on its own is kinda scaring me off... also the MC looks like a bland Ariana Grande look-alike.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
but the warning about the game wanting to download stuff on its own is kinda scaring me off...
That obsolete warning related to the old online-only client, and the current online client. (As in, you have to have an active connection and it'll download new stuff when ready, whether you want it to or not).
Downloading the offline version of the current client, is like the offline versions of the old client.

Basically, ignore info in the OP that isn't from the linked FAQ.

also the MC looks like a bland Ariana Grande look-alike.
Oh you haven't seen anything yet... There's her "clones" too! :LOL:
Not just her sister, but other women unrelated to her that have near identical bodies and barely altered faces... Almost like DS took the lazy way out of populating the game world with young women:unsure:

Is there anyway to enable cheats or is it not something you can do?
Ignore that option in the menus. It's basically a pointless UI decoration.

Type the relevant word into the search box if you're that desperate to cheat. Won't remove the grinding you'll have to do though.

2.60 star(s) 183 Votes