Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Great game!! Or at least: could be.

I played as Max first.
Obviously, it's mostly reused content from Big Brother. What is ok, I liked the game very much then.
But Max is an imbecile.

His plot is okayish .. considering the genre. It's mostly the same as 4 years ago.
Max is a very simple minded child with a heavy impulse control disorder.
He is lying whenever he opens his mouth. It was funny a few times but gots annoying very fast.

On the other hand: he never blackmails the girls or is doing other evil stuff.
So, he is really a child: egomanic, but without bad intensions.

I don't care much about his storyline.

About the better part of the story: Kate.

Kate has the much better story and more potential in general.

Main plot: she is visiting a strange college with strange rules who will be used to humiliate and ehm educate the pupils there.
Side stories with her sis/cousin/bestie/nemesis Julia, her lover and many random NPCs ^^

I like the plot and the (mostly) slow corruption of Kate.

And there are really funny lines, especially between Julia and Kate :ROFLMAO:

But it seems the player has to wait for a long time before anything happens at the college. Befriend the other pupils, get to know them and their background story. That's all for the early and medium stages of the game. Not a bad thing, only a bit grindy.

The different quest lines are extremely entangled. Maybe I didn't chose the fastest way to start with the actual collegue content where the often mentioned rules go into effect. But it seems to be very late in the game when this happens. So, whoever thinks "oh, a game about a dirty college" will have to go a long way before he can experience the teased content.

And then, he probably gets disappointed!

The effort needed to activate new rules is tremendous. Maybe not in time consumption (but I'm sure I played hours of poker), but also in the way how it was implemented.
Pressing raise, raise money 1 or 2 times, click raise again, click next 2 or 3 times and then repeat. And pray that Veronica doesn't have the better cards at the end of her money (what will extend the grind ... with bad luck dozens of time each game ^^' ).
Great God of Pervs beware if something similar is needed for the 4 other members of the committee in the future. :eek:

I don't mind grinding. Quite the contrary: I like the grinding elements in such games. When it's worth the prize.
And here: it clearly isn't!

The prize is a vanilla spanking. No tears, no screams, no ruined makeup.

Seeing the first spanks was a bit arousing.
Seeing HOURS OVER HOURS the exactly same scenes (with very few variety in poses right from the start) with minimal adjustments to the clothing is extremely boring.
Kate can go commando as soon as the "real" quest line at school begins.
So, her pussy is shown publicly very early ... what sense does it make to get her spanked without skirt or bottomless after hours of more grinding? Every bit of tiny progress must be earned with several hundreds of clicks!

My impression: Devs want milk this in an extreme way.
It's the only reason I can think of why the progress at school is slowed down so much.

There are a few other things I don't like about Kate's path. E.g. that she is whoring herself out for a stranger, fucking with Julia and Nick, but is very shy to even show her panties at school ... it breaks immersion.
But the slow and badly rewarded progress at collegue rules are the main thing I would criticize .

And after reading that Kate won't get much new content in near future .... let's see in 2 years what happened here ^^

Last edited:

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
I fixed the black screens by deleting the updated in app data but I still can't open the wardrobe. The screen goes black and the game is stuck. Any fix for this ? :\

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Great game!! Or at least: could be.

I played as Max first.
Obviously, it's mostly reused content from Big Brother. What is ok, I liked the game very much.
But Max is an imbecile.

His plot is okayish .. considering the genre. It's mostly the same as 4 years ago.
Max is a very simple minded child with a heavy impulse control disorder.
He is lying whenever he opens his mouth. It was funny a few times but gots annoying very fast.

On the other hand: he never blackmails the girls or is doing other evil stuff.
So, he is really a child. Egomanic, but without bad intensions.

I don't care much about his storyline.

About the better part of the story: Kate.

Kate has the much better story and more potential in general.

Main plot:she is visiting a strange college with strange rules who will used to humiliate and ehm educate the pupils there.
Side stories with her sis/cousin/bestie/nemesis Julia, her lover and many random NPCs ^^

I like the plot and the (mostly) slow corruption of Kate.

But it seems the player has to wait for a long time before anything happens at the college. Befriend the other pupils, get to know them and their background story. That's all for the early and medium stages of the game. Not a bad thing, only a bit grindy.

The different quest lines are extremely entangled. Maybe I didn't chose the fastest way to start with the actual collegue content where the often mentioned rules go into effect. But it seems to be very late in the game when this happens. So, whoever thinks "oh, a game about a dirty college" will have to go a long way before he can experience the teased content.

And then, he probably gets disappointed!

The effort needed to activate new rules is tremendous. Maybe not in time consumption (but I'm sure I played hours of poker), but also in the way how it was implemented.
Pressing raise, raise money 1 or 2 times, click raise again, next and repeat. And pray that Veronica doesn't have the better cards at the end of her money (what will extend the grind ... with bad luck dozens of time each game ^^' ).
Great God of Pervs beware if something similar is needed for the 4 other members of the committeein in the future. :eek:

I don't mind grinding. To the contrary: I like the grinding elements in such game. When it's worth the prize.
And here: it clearly isn't!

The prize is a vanilla spanking. No tears, no screams, no ruined makeup.

Seeing the first spanks was a bit arousing.
Seeing HOURS OVER HOURS the exactly same scenes (with very few variety in poses right from the start) with minimal adjustments to the clothing is extremely boring.
Kate can go commando as soon as the "real" quest line at school begins.
So, her pussy is shown publicly very early ... what sense does it make to get her spanked withut skirt or bottomless after hours of more grinding? Every bit of tiny progress must be earned with several hundreds of clicks!

My impression: Devs want milk this in an extreme way.
It's the only reason I can think of why the progress at school is slowed down so much.

There are a few other things I don't like about Kate's path. E.g. that she is whoring herself out for a stranger, fucking with Julia and Nick, but is very shy to even show her panties at school ... it breaks immersion.
But the slow and badly rewarded progress at collegue rules are the main thing I would critize.

And after reading that Kate won't get much new content in near future .... let's see in 2 years what happened here ^^
Actually it's just as grindy as Big Brother. It seems to be Dark Silver's style.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
There used to be a cheat for the poker mini game that allowed a kate a sure win over Veronica. I'm guessing it no longer is available or works??

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I found a bug. After dropping my patronage I switched to the recent offline version (what a difference in no lag!) so I had to start over from square one. After activating Mentor, Alice Smoking, Big Problem, and a few other early quests I tried to peek on Lisa in the morning in the Bathroom. Instead of Lisa I got an empty Bathroom as if I was Kate (who has not even been introduced to the Villa yet) with the option to not wear her maid uniform and do housekeeping.
Yeah, it's a known bug but not significantly game breaking. It should only show up once and (at least for me) never again.

Reactions: Macinnes

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
fsck DS said on patreon that he will work on fixing the backscreen bug today. That may only be the "updater" bug but I did tell him about the wardrobe one as well so we shall see if he does anything with it.

Reactions: fsck

breberka

Jul 12, 2017
something´s wrong. I can run Cyberpunk at highest detail but Glamour is sooooo slow thats almost unplayable? Thats odd..

Graag

Jan 13, 2018
About 20 years.
And it will not be this neighbour. This neighbour will have moved to another house by then. The new neighbour will be some guy named Eric.

And before you protest: Eric is the only one that can banish the little demon called Max. You need Eric. Eric will send Max to army school. And then...and only then....will the updates be fully Kate once more.

So choose your evil. Max or Eric?

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
I found another bug. I took Kate to the shopping mall for the first time and in the grocery store the browse products page prices are in Russian.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes