f95zone69

Oct 21, 2017
Unfortunately, this trick does not work on this version. Well, at least for me.

View attachment 1015161
You need both folders, so it must look like this:
C:\Users\%USERNAME%\Downloads\Glamour-0 34\Glamour-0.34

The names of the last two folders are important
They were not in the last updates but they are now.
Glamour-0 34\Glamour-0.34 worked for me
But still got wardrobe issue

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Long story short : nowhere. I wish to play just before the last update for Max. Or at worst just not from the very (boring) beginning.

Edit: I'm fine too with Cheat Engine tables.
You can send a three letter story of max. There is nothing interesting at the moment.
If you start playing Kate's story from version 0.34. You will miss the fun part.

Jun 19, 2018
they keep talking about Lisa blowing MC infront of Ann during practice at night but I can never get that to happen, its always Ann blowing MC. I have finished all other content as far as I know, is it possible to get Lisa to blow MC during the practice at night?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
they keep talking about Lisa blowing MC infront of Ann during practice at night but I can never get that to happen, its always Ann blowing MC. I have finished all other content as far as I know, is it possible to get Lisa to blow MC during the practice at night?
Its not in Max's story yet. First off max and Kate's stories do not and will not match (as per DS's poll). So anything that happens in Kate's story won't necessarily happen in Max's and vice versa. In the case of events that will happen in both such as the blowjob reference to events don't mean they exist and I would advise looking through the cgs to see if such images even exist in game before asking if you missed them.

Reactions: Annisthebest99
Oct 31, 2018
I can't get the new wardrobe clothes :(

Is there something I am missing?

Also not getting any advance on the Karen and Julia talking? I go home after college but Julia never says anything about the conversation.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes