leg28

Aug 15, 2018
It looks like all updated is just about Julia around house because of patrons? And about 0.35 will be all about Max (since we all know how 40$ patrons will vote). This won't end well for the game

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
And it will not be this neighbour. This neighbour will have moved to another house by then. The new neighbour will be some guy named Eric.

And before you protest: Eric is the only one that can banish the little demon called Max. You need Eric. Eric will send Max to army school. And then...and only then....will the updates be fully Kate once more.

So choose your evil. Max or Eric?
I choose Max and while I would love to debate the in's and out's with you it will annoy many people on this thread. So instead I would like to invite you and anyone else who wishes to participate to this thread I have created for the purpose. I also invite anyone who has an opinion to lay it out in the thread so you can direct anyone who wishes to know to it in the future.

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
The one thing I wish they would get fixed is the interaction with Katie and the teacher complaining about the phone after each class

Reactions: Kairnan

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I can't get the new wardrobe clothes :(

Is there something I am missing?

Also not getting any advance on the Karen and Julia talking? I go home after college but Julia never says anything about the conversation.
Are you getting the black screen of death when you click on the wardrobe? It took about a week in-game for the karen/julia conversation to trigger for me.

Reactions: HereThereBeMonsters

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Is it still not possible to share saves? (on Glamour 0.34 offline)
Long story short : nowhere. I wish to play just before the last update for Max. Or at worst just not from the very (boring) beginning.

Edit: I'm fine too with Cheat Engine tables.
Jaliar .30 saves and there are .32 saves in the FAQ. Also Jaliar let me know if you supply any updated saves so I can add them to FAQ.

Reactions: deshi9

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Hi all, took a small break to work on the bugfixes.

This is an incomplete/temporary fix. Will fix the rest of the bugs later today, but the most pressing issues should be resolved with this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Extract zipfile into Glamour-0.34 and overwrite. Standard disclaimer, make a backup first.

Tagging Ayrik Eyronphist as usual.

Someone please test this and confirm if it does work on windows. I've only tried it on linux.
added to FAQ let me know if/when you do an updated fix. I personally still get the wardrobe black screen of death with the fix.

Reactions: fsck

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
I'm using 0.33, but anyone any idea how I get to move along the cheerleader/commitee story.

Need t speak to Zoe, but I just seem to be able to pay debt at medical, god knows how much I owe, as can't see, but it's getting boring now. Also zilch happening with cheerleader, says I need to speak to Angela (think the name is) after the no pants and spanking in office, but can't speak with her.

any ideas.

dboy268

Apr 26, 2018
Just seems to be a never ending loop of paying debt at medical room.

I think I may have skipped classes, when trying to do stuff with Fedor, so maybe that's what the hold up, but don't know.

I've already interacted with her about a pill for alices house after that.

Is this a glitch?

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
Hi, I am new to this game. I finished the big bother, and I just started playing this game. I choose the men as my character, and I think the content of the game is the same? Can anyone confirm this for me? Also, I tried the women as my character, and there are some new content, and I just want to make sure I am correct.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Hi, I am new to this game. I finished the big bother, and I just started playing this game. I choose the men as my character, and I think the content of the game is the same? Can anyone confirm this for me? Also, I tried the women as my character, and there are some new content, and I just want to make sure I am correct.
Yes, Max's story is a reboot of BB. No, it won't end up exactly the same. Kate's story runs parallel to Max's but the two do not have any bearing on each other they are stand alone games.

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
Yes, Max's story is a reboot of BB. No, it won't end up exactly the same. Kate's story runs parallel to Max's but the two do not have any bearing on each other they are stand alone games.
Hi, big bother does not have a ending, and you said Max's story is a reboot of BB. Is Max's story countinue updating, or max's story will end where BB ends?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes