Slagmoth

Jan 26, 2019
I applied the unofficial fix to correct the wardrobe and swapped the save folders to correct the icon/image issue but after the initial conversation with Julia I don't seem to have any new content. Kate tells her everything but now Nick never shows up and there are no hints in the quest book.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
I'm missing the "alice has seen the basement" event to trigger the next events. Anyone can give me hint on how to bring alice in the basement ?
somebody help pls, i'm totally stuck, i've tried going back home at 13, letting nick get in, talking to alice. Nothing.

Ok found it. For those wondering : go to college, chat in class and get punished at home, alice will come.

Last edited:

aussieblue

Jan 17, 2020
I'm missing the "alice has seen the basement" event to trigger the next events. Anyone can give me hint on how to bring alice in the basement ?
somebody help pls, i'm totally stuck, i've tried going back home at 13, letting nick get in, talking to alice. Nothing.

Ok found it. For those wondering : go to college, chat in class and get punished at home, alice will come.
I'm missing it too, but I've already unlocked the whole punishment 'tree' so all punishments are either in the principal's office or in the classroom so I can't get punished by Julia at home. Is there any other way to trigger it?

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
So average per capita income in Russia is something like $3800 USD per year. DS is pulling in >$9000 USD per month. He already admitted he does not actually create the game client or update it. It is all outsourced. So every time he gets a new build if his current subcontractor has no idea about the bugs - we chase the same bugs over and over. At this point I think the guy is just sitting back and managing the project a few hours per month or giving some minor story input. Given that renders and some costume details change from version to version, this is my best guess. He is subcontracting almost everything already. Including the renders. The rest of the time he is probably just enjoying the house his patrons purchased for him and a life of leisure.

Yes I am salty as hell about it as being one of his former patrons. Considering this is probably the first non-Max or Max related updated he has done in 8 months - yeah. Just tired of the same BS. 8 months and we finally have an update of something like 80 renders on the Kate story side not focused on Max.

Thank god we have members here on the forum who are more reliable and able to work through all of his non-sense and bugs.

Last edited:

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
So average per capita income in Russia is something like $3800 USD per year. DS is pulling in >$9000 USD per month. He already admitted he does not actually create the game client or update it. It is all outsourced. So every time he gets a new build if his current subcontractor has no idea about the bugs - we chase the same bugs over and over. At this point I think the guy is just sitting back and managing the project a few hours per month or giving some minor story input. Given that renders and some costume details change from version to version, this is my best guess. He is subcontracting almost everything already. Including the renders. The rest of the time he is probably just enjoying the house his patrons purchased for him and a life of leisure.

Yes I am salty as hell about it as being one of his former patrons. Considering this is probably the first non-Max or Max related updated he has done in 8 months - yeah. Just tired of the same BS. 8 months and we finally have an update of something like 80 renders on the Kate story side not focused on Max.
Renders are made to him in batch, and when he receives complaints he reacts after a few months (2 months at least), unless of course he thinks that the potreons are worthy of a reaction
Рендеры ему делают пакетно, и получая претензии он реагирует спустя несколько месяцев (2 месяца минимум) если конечно считает что потреоны достойны реакции

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
I believe that this update is about 15 - 20 updates late and can be considered a memory
Я считаю что это обновление запоздало где то на 15 - 20 обновлений и его можно считать воспоминанием

Ackerlight

Donor
Jun 5, 2018
I believe that this update is about 15 - 20 updates late and can be considered a memory
Я считаю что это обновление запоздало где то на 15 - 20 обновлений и его можно считать воспоминанием
Considering the way he tries to focus his polls (first posting 'sample renders' and then asking 'Is this a good direction?') more or less locking in direction he is taking already - I more or less figured he was doing something like this. He just strings his patrons along for months and months making as much as possible.

Reactions: a6326348

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Considering the way he tries to focus his polls (first posting 'sample renders' and then asking 'Is this a good direction?') more or less locking in direction he is taking already - I more or less figured he was doing something like this. He just strings his patrons along for months and months making as much as possible.
He has been manipulating polls for a long time and arranges them either for ready-made renders or simply parasitizing on nostalgia for BB.
Он давно манипулирует опросами и выстрает их или под готовые рендеры или просто паразитируя на ностальгии по ББ.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes