Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Is there a change log for v0.34?

I don't play Max path anymore. What is new for Kate path?

I had these quests unfinished at the end of v0.33:
- Villa (Kate was sucking and fuckung Max there, Lisa assists sometimes at the end of blowjob, Kate saw Max getting spankend by his mom)
- Sophie: Sophie and Kate getting sent to the hall by Karen during her lesson, Sophie is licking Kate's pussy there.

Now there is a new quest "Next level" with Kate. That's all I saw so far.

Any new content with collegue rules?

I admit, seeing Kate being completely corrupted and doing everything on her own started to bore me. Looking forward to new humiliating scenes (like collegue rules or cheerleader quest).

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Is there a change log for v0.34?

I don't play Max path anymore. What is new for Kate path?

I had these quests unfinished at the end of v0.33:
- Villa (Kate was sucking and fuckung Max there, Lisa assists sometimes at the end of blowjob, Kate saw Max getting spankend by his mom)
- Sophie: Sophie and Kate getting sent to the hall by Karen during her lesson, Sophie is licking Kate's pussy there.

Now there is a new quest "Next level" with Kate. That's all I saw so far.

Any new content with collegue rules?

I admit, seeing Kate being completely corrupted and doing everything on her own started to bore me. Looking forward to new humiliating scenes (like collegue rules or cheerleader quest).
Without too many spoilers, here's the list of new events in 0.34:

• Kate and Julia update their home clothes.
  • Julia gets a new toy
  • New punishments in the basement.
  • New late night events in the living room.
  • New TV events in the living room.
  • Julia gets a new alarm clock.
  • Sunbathing in the backyard has new events.
  • Joining Julia in the shower has never been more exciting.
  • Since the update is focused on Julia and Kate relationship, Kate caught Julia up to speed on the newest developments in her life, along with dialogs setting up future events with various characters.
For the offline version:

• Fixed the game freezing after clicking on some sprites.
  • Changed line spacing for some events.
  • Improved text animation in dialogs.
  • Adjusted text layout in the voting screen (laptop).

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
yes it is a common issue fsck made a temp fix linked in FAQ but results seem to vary give it a try and see if it helps. and maybe let fsck know if it works for you or not.
Can you send me a savefile where the wardrobe is broken? It's working fine for me with the fix I posted, so I need your savefile to debug it.

Just to confirm, the wardrobe is still broken even after you have Kate sunbathe topless right?

toppeleven

Oct 23, 2017
Why am I stuck here? I tried everything but it's like everything is on repeat I did it so many times. In the walkthrough for the consequences it says buy Ann the silk robe but she already has it and I still haven't met olivia, how much more is it to the game and what do i do now ?

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Why am I stuck here? I tried everything but it's like everything is on repeat I did it so many times. In the walkthrough for the consequences it says buy Ann the silk robe but she already has it and I still haven't met olivia, how much more is it to the game and what do i do now ?
the two quests are not finished yet, DS didn't comlete them and this is the end of them right now so wait for future update

Reactions: Macinnes

toppeleven

Oct 23, 2017
the two quests are not finished yet, DS didn't comlete them and this is the end of them right now so wait for future update
Ok thank you for that but I'm still confused, Olivia is in the walkthrough but I never met her am I missing something or she is still not in the game ?

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017
Can you send me a savefile where the wardrobe is broken? It's working fine for me with the fix I posted, so I need your savefile to debug it.

Just to confirm, the wardrobe is still broken even after you have Kate sunbathe topless right?
Here are my saves with also broken wardrobe, if you are interested. Also after sunbathing.
Thanks

Reactions: fsck

theCraven

Feb 18, 2020

Yes of course no problem! As I said before everything is working except the wardrobe, even after sunbathing.

Reactions: fsck

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Without too many spoilers, here's the list of new events in 0.34:

• Kate and Julia update their home clothes.
  • Julia gets a new toy
  • New punishments in the basement.
  • New late night events in the living room.
  • New TV events in the living room.
  • Julia gets a new alarm clock.
  • Sunbathing in the backyard has new events.
  • Joining Julia in the shower has never been more exciting.
  • Since the update is focused on Julia and Kate relationship, Kate caught Julia up to speed on the newest developments in her life, along with dialogs setting up future events with various characters.
For the offline version:

• Fixed the game freezing after clicking on some sprites.
  • Changed line spacing for some events.
  • Improved text animation in dialogs.
  • Adjusted text layout in the voting screen (laptop).
So no new content for my taste.
Only more corruption content for a girl who would already bang Mecha Godzilla if it would walk through to her garden anyways ^^

Schniebel

Jan 16, 2019
Hi guys I'm playing the "online" version v0.32 and every click, every action takes a couple of seconds to register. Is there a way to fix that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Hi guys I'm playing the "online" version v0.32 and every click, every action takes a couple of seconds to register. Is there a way to fix that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll answer it for you. The online version communicates with Dark Silver's server. The lag you experience is do to the ping between your CPU and DS's server. There is no fix for this other than scrapping the Online version and playing the Offline version. I was playing the offline version since early on and had the same frustrating issue. Since restarting the game in the Offline version I have not only discovered new content that was added since I played the earlier content but I experience no lag whatsoever. I hope that helps.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Feb 3, 2021 at 5:10 AM
You get a poll! And You get a poll!

It's a new month, so it's time to start another update. 0.34 took all our available energy so we didn't have the time to make a poll about 0.35. To make up for it, we're planning to make several polls in February.
First, there's going to be a poll for our $40+ Patrons on whether 0.35 will be focused on Kate or Max. The, em, silver medalist will be the focus for 0.36. We'll see what happens after that. For now we're aiming for switching the protagonist every month.
In the next two days, once we know for sure the results of this poll, we'll make another one for our $20+ Patrons about a specific focus for 0.35. Since February is the shortest month of the year, we want to start working on 0.35 as quickly as possible, so The List™ will have to wait for 0.36.
We will also have polls for our $5 and $10 Patrons. And maybe more on top of that.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018

It's a new month, so it's time to start another update. 0.34 took all our available energy so we didn't have the time to make a poll about 0.35. To make up for it, we're planning to make several polls in February.
First, there's going to be a poll for our $40+ Patrons on whether 0.35 will be focused on Kate or Max. The, em, silver medalist will be the focus for 0.36. We'll see what happens after that. For now we're aiming for switching the protagonist every month.
In the next two days, once we know for sure the results of this poll, we'll make another one for our $20+ Patrons about a specific focus for 0.35. Since February is the shortest month of the year, we want to start working on 0.35 as quickly as possible, so The List™ will have to wait for 0.36.
We will also have polls for our $5 and $10 Patrons. And maybe more on top of that.
Suggestion for a survey
Nick - Julia and Kate's domestic slave
Предложение для опроса
Ник - Домашний раб Джулии и Кейт

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017

You don't need to be Wanga to predict the results of this "vote".
The sum of the pictures takes into account such "unique" ones as in a swimsuit and naked.
0.30 and 0.31, "Kate" updates a total of 119 images.
0.32 and 0.33, 359 pictures .... no words
0.34, 101 pictures
0.35 will be a "fair vote" with an "unpredictable" result.
In total, out of 5 updates, we have 101 pictures for Kate and 478 for a cockroach (IMHO, I don't count 0.30 and 0.31 as updates for Kate).
My conclusion: DS is a liar and ... well, in principle, that's all. You can't trust him.
P.S. And I am more than sure that if by some miracle Kate wins the poll, then in the best case we will get 50 pictures. Why? Because "the month is short and we tried, but crapped."
P.P.S. I have a suspicion that DS is a completely different person now, and I mean literally another man. Because the difference between the one who STARTED "Glamour" and NOW is obvious. It is enough just to start the game over and read the dialogues.

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes