fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Hi all, took a small break to work on the bugfixes.

This is an incomplete/temporary fix. Will fix the rest of the bugs later today, but the most pressing issues should be resolved with this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Extract zipfile into Glamour-0.34 and overwrite. Standard disclaimer, make a backup first.

Tagging Ayrik Eyronphist as usual.

Someone please test this and confirm if it does work on windows. I've only tried it on linux.
Ayrik Eyronphist theCraven fakk2

Ok, I think I figured out the problem with the wardrobe. My previous fix would only work if you had Kate tan topless. Once she starts tanning fully naked from the 0.34 quests, the fix stopped working.

I'm attaching a new fix which should now work properly. Now, if the wardrobe causes a problem, have Kate tan naked/topless and it will be fixed.

My apologies, I still haven't ported the rest of the fixes to 0.34 yet. Please test this wardrobe fix out first and let me know if it works or if there are any other issues.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I just downloaded the newest version 0.34
when I start everything is black except text. I exited the game and reloaded still everything is black. I deleted and installed again but still all black screen everything but text is there and way to fix this?
You don't delete the whole game and re-install you only delete Glamour updater after making a copy and then restart the game.

Mar 10, 2020
ok I restarted the game 32 times now still black screen.
I tried that part with rename folder to 33 still black screen.
then I deleted the game and then downloaded it again incase something when wrong on 1st download.
then I restart and restart over and over always black screen

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Anyone know why after i downloaded this for the first time it was taking ages to load? An offline game like this should take a minute tops.Iit took real life minutes for the 0% to go to 1% sort this shit out dev now.

fakk2

Donor
May 30, 2017

Ok, I think I figured out the problem with the wardrobe. My previous fix would only work if you had Kate tan topless. Once she starts tanning fully naked from the 0.34 quests, the fix stopped working.

I'm attaching a new fix which should now work properly. Now, if the wardrobe causes a problem, have Kate tan naked/topless and it will be fixed.

My apologies, I still haven't ported the rest of the fixes to 0.34 yet. Please test this wardrobe fix out first and let me know if it works or if there are any other issues.
This fixes the wardrobe issue for me, thank you.

Reactions: fsck

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
nevermind I give up I guess I just cant use this since it gives nothing but black screens and no one seems to know how to fix this
Try using my bugfix. It's a few posts above yours. Extract the attached zipfile into your Glamour-0.34 directory and overwrite.

Mar 10, 2020
I guess the dev doesn't know how to make something that works all I can say since so many have same problem and no fix or solution for it

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Can anyone tell me why this game takes so long to even start which is something i havent done yet? It has taken over ten minutes to get to 10% loading times which is really bad. offline games should open instantly like a minute tops so dev sort your shit out this is android btw

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I guess the dev doesn't know how to make something that works all I can say since so many have same problem and no fix or solution for it
Not sure why it isn't working. Try this:
  • extract the attached file somewhere.
  • Copy/Move the "sprites" directory from Glamour-0.34/game/app.asar.unpacked/ into where you extracted
  • open index.html in Google Chrome.
It's not a perfect solution, but should work.

Galin

May 5, 2017

sorry, patch doesn't work for me...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...so, if you can't help me, I will survive...

Mar 10, 2020
the ga
Not sure why it isn't working. Try this:
  • extract the attached file somewhere.
  • Copy/Move the "sprites" directory from Glamour-0.34/game/app.asar.unpacked/ into where you extracted
  • open index.html in Google Chrome.
It's not a perfect solution, but should work.
still same thing I can only play versions 0.33 and lower version 0.34 only gives black screens

nobodx

Nov 2, 2017
Can you send me a savefile where the wardrobe is broken? It's working fine for me with the fix I posted, so I need your savefile to debug it.

Just to confirm, the wardrobe is still broken even after you have Kate sunbathe topless right?
Sorry for answering this late,
Savefile pre-patch is attached
After the hotfix and laying on the sunbath-bench once, the wardrobe works again
(without actual descriptions for the topless swimsuit though)

(edit: Typos)

Last edited:

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Can someone help me, I’m stuck at the “Mentor” quest where I need to ask Ann if she wants to talk to Kira, I don’t know when I need to ask, it never shows.

Last edited:

Galin

May 5, 2017
I tried your save. The wardrobe worked fine for me after I had Kate tan naked with the bugfix I posted. Not sure why it didn't work for you :(
yippieh, jabbadabbadooh it works - long story short - forgot the sunbath before Wardrobe :ROFLMAO: (y)o_O

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes