deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
Ok thank you for that but I'm still confused, Olivia is in the walkthrough but I never met her am I missing something or she is still not in the game ?
Olivia is now part of the game, .32 was about olivia and lisa and max events in the pool and .33 had 2 stories, the first one about max and lisa and olivia night event when olivia sleepover and the second one about max sleeping in ann's bedroom. just follow the quest log to finish them

nobodyxD

Jul 26, 2019
I think there's a bug in Kate's part. When I click on the wardrobe in living room my screen turns black and I can't do anything except restarting the game. Does everybody have that or is it just me?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Can you send me a savefile where the wardrobe is broken? It's working fine for me with the fix I posted, so I need your savefile to debug it.

Just to confirm, the wardrobe is still broken even after you have Kate sunbathe topless right?
Yeah, maybe I didn't apply it right? I'll send a save when I get home I'm at work rn.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
You don't need to be Wanga to predict the results of this "vote".
The sum of the pictures takes into account such "unique" ones as in a swimsuit and naked.
0.30 and 0.31, "Kate" updates a total of 119 images.
0.32 and 0.33, 359 pictures .... no words
0.34, 101 pictures
0.35 will be a "fair vote" with an "unpredictable" result.
In total, out of 5 updates, we have 101 pictures for Kate and 478 for a cockroach (IMHO, I don't count 0.30 and 0.31 as updates for Kate).
My conclusion: DS is a liar and ... well, in principle, that's all. You can't trust him.
P.S. And I am more than sure that if by some miracle Kate wins the poll, then in the best case we will get 50 pictures. Why? Because "the month is short and we tried, but crapped."
P.P.S. I have a suspicion that DS is a completely different person now, and I mean literally another man. Because the difference between the one who STARTED "Glamour" and NOW is obvious. It is enough just to start the game over and read the dialogues.
Nah, he's still the same person. He just started to make the game the 40$ want to have, instead of the game he wanted to make.
The whole Kate/Max issue aside, that's just a terrible way to make a game. Instead of a coherent and thought-out story, you just get one huge clusterfuck of a game. Not that DS ever was a good writer, but it just gets so much worse when you just think from update to update.
Edit: But I agree, you can't trust the guy.

Last edited:

Galin

May 5, 2017
in order to understand I have to change the name or download something I say because the other confused me
When you extract the download, there will be a folder named Glamour-0.34, rename this folder to Glamour-0.33 !

Galin

May 5, 2017
is any way to decrypt the saves? i'm very annoyed to play from the beginning on the new comp.
a long time ago, there was a posting that described how to port a save from one computer to another, you will need your old computer to do that...

Mar 10, 2020
I just downloaded the newest version 0.34
when I start everything is black except text. I exited the game and reloaded still everything is black. I deleted and installed again but still all black screen everything but text is there and way to fix this?

Galin

May 5, 2017
I just downloaded the newest version 0.34
when I start everything is black except text. I exited the game and reloaded still everything is black. I deleted and installed again but still all black screen everything but text is there and way to fix this?
read 1 page back

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes