Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Hi, big bother does not have a ending, and you said Max's story is a reboot of BB. Is Max's story countinue updating, or max's story will end where BB ends?
That is what all the Max fans would like to know, but DS doesn't seem to have his act together. Not even the Kate fans can be sure of completed story so we take it one month at a time.

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
That is what all the Max fans would like to know, but DS doesn't seem to have his act together. Not even the Kate fans can be sure of completed story so we take it one month at a time.
Thanks for answering my question, and I have one more question. Is Ann boss (I think its called erik? Or that guy who try to steal Ann from Max in big bother ) exist in Max's story?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Thanks for answering my question, and I have one more question. Is Ann boss (I think its called erik? Or that guy who try to steal Ann from Max in big bother ) exist in Max's story?
Not yet and it is uncertain if he will be added. However, DS has mentioned that if Eric is reintroduce he will available at the players discretion.

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Hi guys, in the changelog there are three points I've been not able to trigger.
  • New late night events in the living room.
  • Julia gets a new alarm clock.
  • Joining Julia in the shower has never been more exciting.
Some help?

Thanks

Reactions: Sobaco the Greek

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.34 (Win) 838Mb
Compressed update from v0.32 to v0.34 (Win) 38Mb (extract to folder with Glamour.exe and overwrite old files)
Included this fix https://f95zone.to/threads/glamour-v0-34-dark-silver.10579/post-5029116
P.S. Compression is unofficial and could break the game.

OnlyOnce1

Jan 7, 2018
This update is pretty bugged.
After some time playing I lost text everywhere but dialogs, then there's no option to go to third lesson at all (maybe this is the part of storyline I missed seeing no text?).
Visiting school pool during this lesson make the game hangs at all.
Awful work.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes