dickermax

May 18, 2017
If I were a psychologist, I would have said that in the past DS got into a situation when one of the close women was sexually abused where he was present and did nothing or took part, and now, by any subconscious means, he is trying to justify himself.

Был бы я психолог то сказал, что в прошлом ДС попадал в ситуацию когда кто то из близких женщин подвергся сексуальному насилию где он присутствовал и ничего не сделал или принимал участие, а теперь любыми подсознательными путями пытается себя оправдать.
totally agree.

and he definitely have aedipus complex at terminal stage :)

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Judging by the direction in which development is moving, there will be a threesome, and a gangbang, and a triple gangbang in basement. And we have only one Cockroach, so there will be strapons, do not worry. :ROFLMAO:
A minimum of actual cocks (or total absence thereof) would be IDEAL. A lot of us here that play Kate would like being able to do a lesbian Kate run but considering some of the events seem to be locked behind being a slut, it doesn't help.
I'll keep an eye on development, though. It'll all depend on whose pants Kate's story winds up in but why the fuck hasn't he expanded on Sophie's, Alice's or any of her female classmates' stories yet?
Stop giving your higher-paying patrons creative control, DS. It'll ultimately kill what could be excellent.
( /rant )

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
A minimum of actual cocks (or total absence thereof) would be IDEAL. A lot of us here that play Kate would like being able to do a lesbian Kate run.
Yes, it would be great. Unfortunately, DS won't listen.

Stop giving your higher-paying patrons creative control, DS. It'll ultimately kill what could be excellent.
You know, this moment has already been discussed in the telegram channel, on patreon and here too. And everywhere they came to the conclusion that as soon as the DS allowed patrons to influence the direction of the content being developed - that's it, some kind of garbage went.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Yes, it would be great. Unfortunately, DS won't listen.

You know, this moment has already been discussed in the telegram channel, on patreon and here too. And everywhere they came to the conclusion that as soon as the DS allowed patrons to influence the direction of the content being developed - that's it, some kind of garbage went.
:)
How much does a patron have to pay for Max and Lisa to get to anal or does Lisa carefully hide this skill from Max?

Сколько должен заплатить патрон, чтобы Макс и Лиза добрались до анала или Лиза этот навык тщательно скрывает от Макса?

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
How much does a patron have to pay for Max and Lisa to get to anal or does Lisa carefully hide this skill from Max?

Сколько должен заплатить патрон, чтобы Макс и Лиза добрались до анала или Лиза этот навык тщательно скрывает от Макса?
waiting to take her virginity if that happen one day

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
I suspect the same amount that was paid to get Neil into the game. Because I can’t explain his sudden appearance out of nowhere.

waiting to take her virginity if that happen one day
Not you alone, but knowing DS there will be anyone jumping on Max, except Lisa (at least Lisa's pussy). He is a big fan of breaking the chain of events at the most interesting place and switching to something else. So I guess we will have Kira, Alice, Ann first. Then the depths of hell will open up and some Eric-Shmerik will come out from there. Or a meteorite will fall. Or some other crap will come out.
P.S. although I may be wrong, but here it is unlikely.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes