unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Sorry my brothers. Honestly grinding without cheats (Max)... Its f*n pain in da..... 10 hours.....
EDIT "Cause I'm stupid" or IDK
I f*n cursed this game forever (like its predecessorS.... All of them... It's jut jeees)

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Sorry my brothers. Honestly grinding without cheats (Max)... Its f*n pain in da..... 10 hours.....
EDIT "Cause I'm stupid" or IDK
Im guessing you are talking about money?? It can be a pain until you get the cameras set up. Just remember to clean the pool everyday and start buying cameras as soon as you can.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Im guessing you are talking about money?? It can be a pain until you get the cameras set up. Just remember to clean the pool everyday and start buying cameras as soon as you can.
Yeah.... Final cam was in Ann's room to avoid NTR (10 hours nonetheless) and now I'm stuck with 3 quests (main)
Edit:
Guess I'm really stupid :)
Or they just milkin' and shittin' again
I think (IMO) - это просто красивое наебалово по хохляндски ( я сам хохол - не надо толерастить) всех... И патронов и перевоДчЕков, и фапперов и F95 (udder with many......) We saw BB_AS Lisa's story etc... all them just - BS... But models are good. We saw BAD (greek symbols) - Its apotheoticly shows how you should and what to do

Last edited:

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Yeah.... Final cam was in Ann's room to avoid NTR (10 hours nonetheless) and now I'm stuck with 3 quests (main)
Edit:
Guess I'm really stupid :)
Or they just milkin' and shittin' again
I think (IMO) - это просто красивое наебалово по хохляндски ( я сам хохол - не надо толерастить) всех... И патронов и перевоДчЕков, и фапперов и F95 (udder with many......) We saw BB_AS Lisa's story etc... all them just - BS... But models are good. We saw BAD (greek symbols) - Its apotheoticly shows how you should and what to do
This is something Zhdalker reminds me of, to promise a lot, and for this case to sell Cossack 3 and squeeze out only a loaf of itself, although if it were not for the modders, the project would have died out.

Мне это чем то Ждалкер напоминает, обещать много, а под это дело впарить Казак 3 и выдавить из себя лишь батон, хотя если бы не мододелы проект бы вымер.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
He is probably getting the og BB confused with the reboot
That shouldn't be possible though... Seriously, aside from the option (that may or may not be expanded upon) that eliminates that possibility, there's literally nothing in the game (either as Kate or Max) that constitutes the "dreaded NTR".

I mean, by the time he had that camera placed, he should have realised that he hadn't seen or heard of Eric at all by then :LOL:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
That shouldn't be possible though... Seriously, aside from the option (that may or may not be expanded upon) that eliminates that possibility, there's literally nothing in the game (either as Kate or Max) that constitutes the "dreaded NTR".

I mean, by the time he had that camera placed, he should have realised that he hadn't seen or heard of Eric at all by then :LOL:
I don't know.:whistle::unsure: just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Wtf are you talking about?
Yeah I thought Eric is inevitable, and I remember he was in earlier versions of this game (they demanded 10g or go to army) so I grinded 20g for 10 hours and did sidequests... And now no story progress (it doesn't say "you would see more" etc)

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Yeah I thought Eric is inevitable, and I remember he was in earlier versions of this game (they demanded 10g or go to army) so I grinded 20g for 10 hours and did sidequests... And now no story progress (it doesn't say "you would see more" etc)
:FacePalm:
You're thinking of Big Brother. This isn't it.

This is Glamour.
It's a remake of a previous abandoned game, that later came to include a remake of Big Brother (also abandoned) being made at the same time.

So far, there hasn't been another man in the house when playing as Max, not for any of the women in the house. All sexual activity that takes place has only involved Max and the women, including Kate's appearances in his portion of the game.

Reactions: groq

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017

This is Glamour.
It's a remake of a previous abandoned game, that later came to include a remake of Big Brother (also abandoned) being made at the same time.

So far, there hasn't been another man in the house when playing as Max, not for any of the women in the house. All sexual activity that takes place has only involved Max and the women, including Kate's appearances in his portion of the game.
Ha!!! I was right XD

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017

This is Glamour.

I'm telling you Eric was in THIS game not BB in earlier versions that is why I thrown it and waited for updates and that is why I grinded from start, because in earlier ver I ended up in army.

• Haha
Reactions: Johny Alfa

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Ha!!! I was right XD
Didn't say that you weren't... However, his confusing/delusion/lying doesn't help.

I'm telling you Eric was in THIS game not BB in earlier versions that is why I thrown it and waited for updates and that is why I grinded from start, because in earlier ver I ended up in army.
I'm telling you, you couldn't be more wrong.

There are not, and never have been, any endings of winding up in the army as Max. Playing as him is a more recent addition, that only started from version 12 or 13. There are no endings at all, for either protagonist.
Eric is not and was not in the game, let alone mentioned by name. You are, absolutely, thinking of Big Brother, because Eric was a character in that game, and Max's side of Glamour is a remake of Big Brother, but so far without Eric at all.

Therefore, you did not play this game before, because until the first version that featured playable Max and the start of the Big Brother remake, it was Kate and a pointless gender-swapped version of her called Alex.

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Didn't say that you weren't... However, his confusing/delusion/lying doesn't help.

I'm telling you, you couldn't be more wrong.

There are not, and never have been, any endings of winding up in the army as Max. Playing as him is a more recent addition, that only started from version 12 or 13. There are no endings at all, for either protagonist.
Eric is not and was not in the game, let alone mentioned by name. You are, absolutely, thinking of Big Brother, because Eric was a character in that game, and Max's side of Glamour is a remake of Big Brother, but so far without Eric at all.

Therefore, you did not play this game before, because until the first version that featured playable Max and the start of the Big Brother remake, it was Kate and a pointless gender-swapped version of her called Alex.
Yeah I know it pointless arguess. I know what I saw. I wasn't hi or drunk. You tellin' I'm liar. Let it be this way.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Yeah I know it pointless arguess. I know what I saw. I wasn't hi or drunk. You tellin' I'm liar. Let it be this way.
1) This game has not a single ending yet, is not possible to reach endings.
2) If you go to certain Russian site you can see all images of the game version by version and not a single picture made or were in a game regarding to Eric or Army, considering how little progress we got each update as everything is heavily visualized with 4-6 images connecting to the tiniest happenings therefore logically not possible for you to be right no matter how strong you believe it facts are against you.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes