CyberW01f

Feb 9, 2018
I'd love to, really. But when the content of the update for MAX exceeds the content of the update for KATE by 2-3 times, I'm sorry, but I'm not ready to give more than 5$. Thanks for sharing BTW (y)
DS is in a tough spot. BB, before it was shut down by Patreon, was one of the top grossing adult games on Patreon. It was and still is quite popular. They have their supporters from the BB days (like myself) and the new supports for the Kate content which tends to split the community. I am good for supporting either project.

I personally was hoping DS should have concluded the BB story offline (bring it up to version 0.2 or something) like Mr.Dot is doing for DMD and focused the Patreon content on the original plan for Glamour.

Now, it looks like there is a solid re-boot, Big Brother - Another Story, which is quite good so now I am not basis to Max's content anymore.

P.S. no 20$ and 40$ for us? :lepew: :unsure:
I have supported $40 in the past but im split between a dozen creators right now.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Guys, is there a way to use 0.34 Online client saves in the 0.34 Offline client? :love:

DS mentioned that you can import your Online saves into Offline client, if you're authorized in Patreon platform (i'm not a paying patreon, but authorized as follower in both Online & Offline clients).

Please don't refer to FAQ, because there is no such information (or at least i couldn't find any :( ).
No there isn't. If you didn't switch over when DS made the announcement you will either have to start over or use one of the provided saves.

You will only get referred to FAQ if you are asking a question that has been asked enough times for it to get added to the FAQ. You are only the second person I have seen ask this question.

• Love
Reactions: Kendra

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
I'm not funny anymore. Asked for an update with Julia - got a fuss with the basement. Asked for an update from Karen - got a fuss with the basement. We'll ask for an update of the plot with Nikolos, it seems to me that we will get the fuss in the basement. In Russian, this work is called "На отъебись".

Мне уже не смешно. Просили обновление с Джулией - получили возню с подвалом. Просили обновление с Карен - получили возню с подвалом. Попросим обновление сюжета с Николосом, мне кажется всё ровно получим возню в подвале. На Русском такая работа называется "На отъебись".

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
I personally was hoping DS should have concluded the BB story offline (bring it up to version 0.2 or something) like Mr.Dot is doing for DMD and focused the Patreon content on the original plan for Glamour.

Now, it looks like there is a solid re-boot, Big Brother - Another Story, which is quite good so now I am not basis to Max's content anymore.
And it is THIS that is the stumbling block for the people who are willing to support, but not willing to pay for Max. In general, all the problems and disputes at the moment are connected precisely with the fact that the game has gone from Glamour and Kate to BB and Max. If DS created a standalone Max game that is RELATED to Glamour, no one would have a problem.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
:KEK:
When people voted for Karen, the patrions waited for events related to college, and you get - "Well, at least someone fuck Kate in the basement, or some dumbass mistakenly brought in BDSM equipment at the beginning of the game."

Когда люди голосовали за Карен, патрионы ждали события связанные с колледжем, а получите - "Ну хоть кто то трахните Кейт в подвале, а то какой-то долбоёб по ошибке натаскал в начале игры БДСМ оборудование".

CyberW01f

Feb 9, 2018
And it is THIS that is the stumbling block for the people who are willing to support, but not willing to pay for Max. In general, all the problems and disputes at the moment are connected precisely with the fact that the game has gone from Glamour and Kate to BB and Max. If DS created a standalone Max game that is RELATED to Glamour, no one would have a problem.
It should also be noted that Kate's story line has quite a few arks and characters (arguably too many but that just my opinion) so progression feels slower since it is distributed. It may infact have less per update, i havent really counted, but other games with such wide range of arks feel the same way. Also with that range of arks, coding that up can be a really time consuming if things werent organized really well from day one (I am learning unity and I can see this being the case).

With Max, it seems to be pretty straight forward where that story is going. Its possible DS is trying to get the Max story line to where it was left in BB (or at least close to it) but so it fits into the Glamour storyline with Kate. Natural progression or something.

Its also possible DS is aware of the reboot project and that the creator is moving forward. this adds a "oh shit, this other creator is serious. We better pick up the pace before the entire Max content superseded by this reboot and we waste all this time on Max". IDK, im speculating.

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
It should also be noted that Kate's story line has quite a few arks and characters (arguably too many but that just my opinion) so progression feels slower since it is distributed. It may infact have less per update, i havent really counted, but other games with such wide range of arks feel the same way. Also with that range of arks, coding that up can be a really time consuming if things werent organized really well from day one (I am learning unity and I can see this being the case).

With Max, it seems to be pretty straight forward where that story is going. Its possible DS is trying to get the Max story line to where it was left in BB (or at least close to it) but so it fits into the Glamour storyline with Kate. Natural progression or something.

Its also possible DS is aware of the reboot project and that the creator is moving forward. this adds a "oh shit, this other creator is serious. We better pick up the pace before the entire Max content superseded by this reboot and we waste all this time on Max". IDK, im speculating.
The patrons might have accepted Max's story as a continuation of the BB, but not as a remake at the expense of Keith's patriots.
DS pushed the patrions Max and Keith against the confidence that they would start fighting each other with money.

Патроны возможно приняли бы историю Макса как продолжение ББ, но не как не ремейк за счёт патрионов Кейт.
ДС столкнул патрионов Макса и Кейт с уверенностью что они начнут бороться между собой деньгами.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
When people voted for Karen, the patrions waited for events related to college, and you get - "Well, at least someone fuck Kate in the basement, or some dumbass mistakenly brought in BDSM equipment at the beginning of the game."

Когда люди голосовали за Карен, патрионы ждали события связанные с колледжем, а получите - "Ну хоть кто то трахните Кейт в подвале, а то какой-то долбоёб по ошибке натаскал в начале игры БДСМ оборудование".
I agree, these previews look extremely boring. Didn't we have this exact same scene already in 3 or 4 different updates before, only with varying "personnel"?
That's the best he could come up with? :sleep::sleep::sleep: The guy's so lazy, it's not even funny anymore.

Last edited:
Reactions: rl3mebbbazim

CyberW01f

Feb 9, 2018
The patrons might have accepted Max's story as a continuation of the BB, but not as a remake at the expense of Keith's patriots.
DS pushed the patrions Max and Keith against the confidence that they would start fighting each other with money.

Патроны возможно приняли бы историю Макса как продолжение ББ, но не как не ремейк за счёт патрионов Кейт.
ДС столкнул патрионов Макса и Кейт с уверенностью что они начнут бороться между собой деньгами.
Very true.

Now that BB - Another Story is making progress, the pitting one another against another might not work for much longer. But that really on the patreons to recognize that at this point. Beautiful side of having competition and alternatives.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016

Moreover, in the announcement, DS promised exactly the story of the college with the participation of Nicholas and Andrew

Тем более в анонсе ДС обещал именно историю с колледжем с участием николаса и Андрея

Reactions: Lore19

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Moreover, in the announcement, DS promised exactly the story of the college with the participation of Nicholas and Andrew

Тем более в анонсе ДС обещал именно историю с колледжем с участием николаса и Андрея
:oops:
That Andrei will also trample the path to the basement?
Что и Андрей в подвал дорожку протопчет?

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018

DS - Latent slave or female slave. In the last stage of the BB for anal sex at the sink or at night, Alice punishes Max and Lisa as mistress and Kate suffered the same fate.
ДС - Латентный раб или рабыня. На последней стадии ББ за анальный секс у раковины или ночью, Алиса наказывает Макса и Лизу как госпожа и та же участь постигла и Кейт.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Kendra

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
:oops:
That Andrei will also trample the path to the basement?
Что и Андрей в подвал дорожку протопчет?
And Nicolas :oops:
I expected that Karen would make Kates her slave and sex toy, but I thought that DS would come up with something new, such as nipple clamps or forced Kate to go all day in the сolledge naked or with a vibrojay

Я ожидал что Карен будет делать из Кейт с свою рабыню и секс-игрушку, но думал что ДС придумает что-то новенькое, например зажимы на соски или заставил Кейт ходить весь день в колледже голой или с виброяйцом

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
And Nicolas :oops:
I expected that Karen would make Kates her slave and sex toy, but I thought that DS would come up with something new, such as nipple clamps or forced Kate to go all day in the сolledge naked or with a vibrojay

Я ожидал что Карен будет делать из Кейт с свою рабыню и секс-игрушку, но думал что ДС придумает что-то новенькое, например зажимы на соски или заставил Кейт ходить весь день в колледже голой или с виброяйцом
To do this, you need to change the rules in college or Karen will be jostling Nick in the basement.

Для этого нужно поменять правила в колледже или Карен будет толкаться с Ником в подвале.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
To do this, you need to change the rules in college or Karen will be jostling Nick in the basement.

Для этого нужно поменять правила в колледже или Карен будет толкаться с Ником в подвале.
Well, that's it. At the same time, Kate will also provide some services to Karen so that she can vote correctly

Ну вот именно. Заодно и какие-нибудь услуги Кейт окажет Карен чтобы та правильно проголосовала

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes