Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Obstacles to overcome? Yes, please. An Eric, aka Bond villain type antagonist?
The real issue with Eric as an antagonist, was basically what you've written here.
He was more than an obstacle in the game for a long time, due to poor implementation of certain mechanics surrounding him, and having no other way to counter them than to do certain things around the house to make the women like him less... Because he had magical abilities to make women like him just by being around them.

Not to mention his rushed introduction and glossed over/ignored plot points, and one major plot hole.

Reactions: TRado

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
To each their own, I guess, but I think adult games like these don't need a primary antagonist, in my opinion it's even detrimental to the fun. Obstacles to overcome? Yes, please. An Eric, aka Bond villain type antagonist? No, thank you. Not what I need, not what I want.
If you follow this conversation down (I know it can be difficult since posts don't get links to replys) you will see I suggest Kate for this role and if you search my posts in the thread I articulate it Abita more in other conversations on the matter, but in essence I agree.

Reactions: Grimtown

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Sorry, I got a little lazy about it this time. I guess DS is a bad influence on me :LOL:

I'll post a final bugfix, but it'll have to wait till the weekend :(
No problem, I haven't been doing my self appointed job of answering repeat questions as much so I figured I would at least try to keep the FAQ as up to date as I can.

Reactions: KaiserST and fsck

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
The real issue with Eric as an antagonist, was basically what you've written here.
He was more than an obstacle in the game for a long time, due to poor implementation of certain mechanics surrounding him, and having no other way to counter them than to do certain things around the house to make the women like him less... Because he had magical abilities to make women like him just by being around them.

Not to mention his rushed introduction and glossed over/ignored plot points, and one major plot hole.
DS has a good foundation for both of his games he just lacks in the ability to flesh them out well and also seems unable to accept constructive criticism.

brunonogueira

Feb 1, 2021
hi,

im playing glamour and in the menu says v.034 (yours .0.32), i already downloaded from patreon the client but still the same.

In game i did olivia till i talk with ann and she let olivia sleepover. Now on quests menu says that i finish olivia quest bue at the end says "you have to unlock 0.33 to go further..."

I'm stuck. can someone help?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
hi,

im playing glamour and in the menu says v.034 (yours .0.32), i already downloaded from patreon the client but still the same.
This happens periodically where the game is calling itself one version but is another. Easiest way to check is if you have access to the new quests (assuming you completed the ones from the previous versions), however, the game should "figure out" it is reporting as the wrong version and update it. Even if the game is calling itself by an older version so long as you have downloaded the game from the links provided on OP you will have access to the new content when you unlock it in game.

In game i did olivia till i talk with ann and she let olivia sleepover. Now on quests menu says that i finish olivia quest bue at the end says "you have to unlock 0.33 to go further..."

I'm stuck. can someone help?
most likely you have not completed a prerequisite in another questline. What quests do you have open and what do they say.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
Guys, is there a way to use 0.34 Online client saves in the 0.34 Offline client? :love:

DS mentioned that you can import your Online saves into Offline client, if you're authorized in Patreon platform (i'm not a paying patreon, but authorized as follower in both Online & Offline clients).

Please don't refer to FAQ, because there is no such information (or at least i couldn't find any :( ).

• Angry
Reactions: Gavrilo Princip
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes