Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Ok I could not find an answer in the posts, so here's silly question. When Olivia was introduced in v0.32 you had to talk to Lisa to get her to ask Olivia over after talking to Ann about it. From then on it seemed Olivia would show up once or twice a week as long as Kate was not visiting Alice. Now there are options to select the frequency of Olivia's visits when speaking with Lisa but they don't seem to affect anything? You still have to skip days at a time to randomly get a visit from Olivia. What is going on?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Ok I could not find an answer in the posts, so here's silly question. When Olivia was introduced in v0.32 you had to talk to Lisa to get her to ask Olivia over after talking to Ann about it. From then on it seemed Olivia would show up once or twice a week as long as Kate was not visiting Alice. Now there are options to select the frequency of Olivia's visits when speaking with Lisa but they don't seem to affect anything? You still have to skip days at a time to randomly get a visit from Olivia. What is going on?
They do have an effect it just takes time for the new schedule to take effect. What I noticed is if you have Olivia coming over once a week and you want her to come over everyday or every other day you have to wait until her next scheduled appearance on the once a week schedule before the new schedule will take effect.

Reactions: Macinnes

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
After playing 0.34 I suddenly had a thought :unsure: . If Kate has remained a virgin(technically) until that moment, will the dialogue with Julia change or not?
Edited: I forgot about night fun with Alice. But maybe I am wrong?

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
So no matter what you do (even if you choose for Kate to be a dom) you get hornswoggled into Kate as a sub. I guess Karen would see Kate as a dom as competition huh? So much for choice. It seems DS has opened too many cans for this one to ever complete all side paths and main choices. We just get whatever the $40 polls say. It's like what's the point of befriending Mike, Dennis, Helen, Ruby, Jane, etc. There's a ripe storyline with Veronica and Fedor. It seems DS was too ambitious with this.

Speaking of Karen she gets on my nerves. I'd love nothing more than to shove her head so far up Oscar and Nicholas' ass they have two heads. It also bothers me to see Kate begin as a really nice gal slowly turn into a two bit whore in this story. The locker room scene with Andrew and Karen hacked me off to no end. I've never been a fan of BDSM or "slave training" but I can tolerate it to a degree in these VN's posted up on here as long as it doesn't get too dark. This one is starting to test my limits. When Ann looks at Kate like she's a whore because Max is paying her for sex she is right. Kate by that time IS a two bit whore. I would've rather seen Kate get off into exotic dancing and or modeling with Sophie. I get it though the game on Kate's storyline has always been about her college being a trainer for subs for the "club". Funny it is Kate in this one because I recall Alice's GF in BB mentioning the "club" and how her mom was involved.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
The "Cheerleading" is OK. The "College Committee" looks OK but there is another part of that we need to check.
Please go to Kate's Laptop . Go onto the college webpage go to "Current Rules"
and post an image of the punishments page.
Hopefully it is set to "Punishment in office without panties" at lease

Kiliwick

Aug 25, 2019
The "Cheerleading" is OK. The "College Committee" looks OK but there is another part of that we need to check.
Please go to Kate's Laptop . Go onto the college webpage go to "Current Rules"
and post an image of the punishments page.
Hopefully it is set to "Punishment in office without panties" at lease
1612829929496.png

I think its fine too

Sorry for the qualité btw, idk why but when I screenshot this game, the brightness seem to be higher than it should

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
View attachment 1027191

I think its fine too

Sorry for the qualité btw, idk why but when I screenshot this game, the brightness seem to be higher than it should
In the final bit of the "Sophie" quest , Kate and Sophie get punished without panties "in class" for talking,
So I think you should upgrade the punishment again and see if anything new happens when you attend
one of Karen's classes.
I have attach an image below so you can check if you any missing quests. AllQuest.jpg

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
this error with the black screen in the wardrobe has already been fixed, most likely it remains only in your game saves and logs. I once deleted the entire glamour-updater folder, leaving only the saved files, which helped me personally.
Hmm. Interesting. That seemed to fix the repeating dialogue too, although the panties on or off option is still not available. Glad to get rid of that repeating dialogue though. Thanks.

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
This link to the old WT may help. I just completed that one so what I did is talk to Ann in her bedroom if I remember correctly. The WT says to talk to Ann as well.
Now that in-game hint makes a lot of sense, it was directing me to a convo with Ann and Kira :/ Im an idiot

Thanks dude

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
View attachment 1027191

I think its fine too

From what I see from this and your first post you are good for the Cheerleader questline. Now you need to complete all the punishment and medical exam upgrades in the Committee questline. Start the voting then play poker with Veronica for a wish. Make sure you talk with her after you win and confirm with her you want your wish. Check Kate's computer after that to confirm that the measure will pass (the Committee tab). It's one heck of a grind for this part especially the Committee quest. There will be more before the Sophie Quest pops up. That one was left with Villa, Next Level and Maria & Peter as my last quests for this update.

Last edited:
Reactions: JMC2821

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Ok I have searched the threads for the answer to my question but found nothing. I have completed the Kate storyline for this update for Sophie (I'm back where I was in the Online version it just repeats the same scene), Next Level, and the rest except for Villa. I'm not sure if I have reached the end of the update. In the Online version I left off with Kate and Lisa trading hummers on Max in the Max & Lisa's room. Now I have passed them in Alice's room with Kate riding Max & Lisa adding some oral fun for Max. I've also passed the punishments with Ann and the revealing explanations and Ann coaching their Anal escapades. The quest seems to be repeating now in each of the rooms. My question then is that it??? It's such a freakin grind to skip through the week for one damn event.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Ok I have searched the threads for the answer to my question but found nothing. I have completed the Kate storyline for this update for Sophie (I'm back where I was in the Online version it just repeats the same scene), Next Level, and the rest except for Villa. I'm not sure if I have reached the end of the update. In the Online version I left off with Kate and Lisa trading hummers on Max in the Max & Lisa's room. Now I have passed them in Alice's room with Kate riding Max & Lisa adding some oral fun for Max. I've also passed the punishments with Ann and the revealing explanations and Ann coaching their Anal escapades. The quest seems to be repeating now in each of the rooms. My question then is that it??? It's such a freakin grind to skip through the week for one damn event.
As a rule of thumb if an event repeats its done until DS updates the questline

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes