Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Thanks to the patrons who voted for Kate and not the stupid kid Max, I hope the story continues with the college and the club.Kate's story is very interesting.
Last I knew DS announced he was going to alternate updates with Max and Kate from here out.

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
For anyone that does not know there is a near guaranteed way to win in the poker games with Veronica. It's been some time for me but while doing a replay of the game I reached that event and remembered what to do. When the hand is dealt and it's your turn raise no matter what from the start of the hand and Veronica will fold. It's a bit of a grind to win but it works. The only time it may not work is if you have a shit hand and Veronica is "all in" and her hand is better than yours. No worries just keep doing the raises once more.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
For anyone that does not know there is a near guaranteed way to win in the poker games with Veronica. It's been some time for me but while doing a replay of the game I reached that event and remembered what to do. When the hand is dealt and it's your turn raise no matter what from the start of the hand and Veronica will fold. It's a bit of a grind to win but it works. The only time it may not work is if you have a shit hand and Veronica is "all in" and her hand is better than yours. No worries just keep doing the raises once more.
I think by far the easiest and fastest way is to save and autoplay (or whatever the option is called where you skip the poker game) and then reload if you loose. The whole part still sucks and is annoying as hell but a lot less annoying this way.

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Last I knew DS announced he was going to alternate updates with Max and Kate from here out.
Wait and see...
It was already written one year ago (50/50), and all upudates, except the last one were only focused on Max...

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Thanks to the patrons who voted for Kate and not the stupid kid Max, I hope the story continues with the college and the club.Kate's story is very interesting.
It's likely that they weren't given the option to vote for anything to do with Max.

Reactions: Yoli

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
It is very good that in the next update we will have a continuation in the story of Kate.
because we will not see Max in the next update I put a few photos of him here so that his fans do not forget him.

Last edited:

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
For some reason, I can't get any of the new content from the last update and I'm a $10:00 patron, don't know what's going on, not complaining though, I'm not too keen on the lesbian crap. I posted it on Dark Silver's Patreon site and he never answered, he actually never does :(

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
For some reason, I can't get any of the new content from the last update and I'm a $10:00 patron, don't know what's going on, not complaining though, I'm not too keen on the lesbian crap. I posted it on Dark Silver's Patreon site and he never answered, he actually never does :(
That sounds really sad when paying to a project imo :|
He have a bug-channel on discord - Did you try to use that ? :censored:

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes