mrX

Jun 11, 2017
Why is the save edit process sooo super confusing? Can't somebody make a 1. 2. 3. step guide?
Is the glamour edit program still needed in order to edit saves?
I'm enabling the Choose File option via console. What file do I choose? Where are the original saves stored for the 0.34 version etc?

Reactions: Hybris

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
It is very good that in the next update we will have a continuation in the story of Kate.
because we will not see Max in the next update I put a few photos of him here so that his fans do not forget him.
You just forgot the cucumber... Bah, I've already a cucumber peeler...

Reactions: Priappus

fanof4

Jul 25, 2020
The number of bugs in this game that have not been dealt with for several releases is discouraging. In addition to the black screen issue that seems to occur with every release, there is the repeating conversation between Kate and Karen that happens after every class, and the wardrobe issue. These should have been fixed three releases ago. We shouldn't have to depend on fans of the game to develop bug fixes for every release. By the way, I tried the wardrobe fix and it worked, except it is impossible to change the panties off/on option, so Kate is stuck without panties.

Kiliwick

Aug 25, 2019
Hello,

Im actually stuck on this, someone know how to debug it ? I finished both needed quests.
On the walkthrough it says that I should have a dialogue with Julia right after completing all the photos in Nicola's office, but I didn't, so I don't understand :/

1612762687766.png

Druuman

May 8, 2018
I'm hoping someone can help me.

I downloaded v0.34 from the first page of this thread, and blocked the Glamour.exe from using internet using Norton firewall. (Windows version).
I have already completed Max's route.
I am now going through Kate's route, about step 3 on Candy quest (date is Friday 8 if that helps). Suddenly, I am unable to save. Save icon dims when I move my mouse over it, but nothing happens when I click on it. I'm unable to Save anywhere past this point.

Suggestions, please?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
I'm hoping someone can help me.

I downloaded v0.34 from the first page of this thread, and blocked the Glamour.exe from using internet using Norton firewall. (Windows version).
I have already completed Max's route.
I am now going through Kate's route, about step 3 on Candy quest (date is Friday 8 if that helps). Suddenly, I am unable to save. Save icon dims when I move my mouse over it, but nothing happens when I click on it. I'm unable to Save anywhere past this point.

Suggestions, please?

There is a limit to the number of save slots you can have :(

Try deleting/overwriting one of your older saves and see if it works.

Druuman

May 8, 2018
There is a limit to the number of save slots you can have :(

Try deleting/overwriting one of your older saves and see if it works.
Thank you, over-writing an older save appeared to work. I had wondered if I'd reached a limit somewhere.
Doesn't seem to be a Delete available. And I don't want to try deleting one of the older .ldb files. I don't really want to start from scratch, so I guess it's over-writing from now on.

Thank you so much for your help!

Reactions: fsck

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hello,

Im actually stuck on this, someone know how to debug it ? I finished both needed quests.
On the walkthrough it says that I should have a dialogue with Julia right after completing all the photos in Nicola's office, but I didn't, so I don't understand :/

View attachment 1025888
Please post an Image of your "Cheerleading squad" and "College committee" pages,
So we can see where you in both quests.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
You didn't answer the question.
Your "Answers" that you seek, ARE on the "Opening Page" !
As you seem unwilling to go and seek your answers there,
Here are the most simple answers I can give you,
a)
Question: "How do you trigger the events for 0.34?"
Answer: You need to Download and install Glamour [v0.34].
b)
Question: "I play offline version, so i'm assuming it's not released yet? "
Answer: It has already been released.
(You posted your questions on page 851 of the "[Others] Glamour [v0.34][Darksilver]" Forum !)

Last edited:

gregor985

Oct 9, 2017
The number of bugs in this game that have not been dealt with for several releases is discouraging. In addition to the black screen issue that seems to occur with every release, there is the repeating conversation between Kate and Karen that happens after every class, and the wardrobe issue. These should have been fixed three releases ago. We shouldn't have to depend on fans of the game to develop bug fixes for every release. By the way, I tried the wardrobe fix and it worked, except it is impossible to change the panties off/on option, so Kate is stuck without panties.
this error with the black screen in the wardrobe has already been fixed, most likely it remains only in your game saves and logs. I once deleted the entire glamour-updater folder, leaving only the saved files, which helped me personally.

Reactions: fanof4

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
How do you trigger the events for 0.34? everything for Julia says completed, I play offline version, so i'm assuming it's not released yet? View attachment 1024003
First, download and install the update. If you have completed this then the last line on the quest you showed will show completed. Then keep grinding away at the Villa and Sophie quests. Talk to Candy at the Hotel if you haven't after Neil quest is done. Keep earning punishments and have Julia spank you in the basement. Eventually Sophia and then Alice will pop over and see the basement. Before that if it has not happened already Karen will need to visit and chat with Julia. Walk around the hallways at school before class after getting spanked by Julia at home. Karen will talk with you about your home punishment. Go to the OP and open up the Walkthrough it will guide you on the home punishments quest. I've already cleared the conditions you posted and opened up the quest. It's grindy to do it but it involves a lot of Julia spanking you at home.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Keep grinding away at the Villa and Sophie quests. Talk to Candy at the Hotel if you haven't after Neil quest is done. Keep earning punishments and have Julia spank you in the basement. Eventually Sophia and then Alice will pop over and see the basement. Before that if it has not happened already Karen will need to visit and chat with Julia. Walk around the hallways at school before class after getting spanked by Julia at home. Karen will talk with you about your home punishment. Go to the OP and open up the Walkthrough it will guide you on the home punishments quest. I've already cleared the conditions you posted and opened up the quest. It's grindy to do it but it involves a lot of Julia spanking you at home.
Did you notice the bottom line (In orange) of text, in the attach image ?

• Angry
Reactions: Macinnes

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
Ok I could not find an answer in the posts, so here's silly question. When Olivia was introduced in v0.32 you had to talk to Lisa to get her to ask Olivia over after talking to Ann about it. From then on it seemed Olivia would show up once or twice a week as long as Kate was not visiting Alice. Now there are options to select the frequency of Olivia's visits when speaking with Lisa but they don't seem to affect anything? You still have to skip days at a time to randomly get a visit from Olivia. What is going on?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes