Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
As a rule of thumb if an event repeats its done until DS updates the questline
Ya I've been playing long enough to know that I was just hoping someone had completed current content and could say for certain that the Anal scenes with Ann were all for now. I almost stopped before those happened because the BJ scenes with Lisa and Kate started to repeat. I decided to finish the week anyway and then the Anal scenes popped up. I was just trying to save some mind numbing grind. I guess I'll play one more week and see what happens.

lannoy

Jun 23, 2017
Can anyone tell me what folders/files this 'game' leaves on my computer? I would like to make sure to fully remove this and I know at least save files are located outside the game folder. Thanks.

Kiliwick

Aug 25, 2019
In the final bit of the "Sophie" quest , Kate and Sophie get punished without panties "in class" for talking,
So I think you should upgrade the punishment again and see if anything new happens when you attend
one of Karen's classes.
I have attach an image below so you can check if you any missing quests.
From what I see from this and your first post you are good for the Cheerleader questline. Now you need to complete all the punishment and medical exam upgrades in the Committee questline. Start the voting then play poker with Veronica for a wish. Make sure you talk with her after you win and confirm with her you want your wish. Check Kate's computer after that to confirm that the measure will pass (the Committee tab). It's one heck of a grind for this part especially the Committee quest. There will be more before the Sophie Quest pops up. That one was left with Villa, Next Level and Maria & Peter as my last quests for this update.
Okay it's fine, I only had to finish punishments things, and it seem to be good at this moment.
Thanks for help :)

Reactions: Macinnes

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Ayrik Eyronphist theCraven fakk2

Ok, I think I figured out the problem with the wardrobe. My previous fix would only work if you had Kate tan topless. Once she starts tanning fully naked from the 0.34 quests, the fix stopped working.

I'm attaching a new fix which should now work properly. Now, if the wardrobe causes a problem, have Kate tan naked/topless and it will be fixed.

My apologies, I still haven't ported the rest of the fixes to 0.34 yet. Please test this wardrobe fix out first and let me know if it works or if there are any other issues.
is this the final .34 bugfix version? Do you plan on updating your cheats version?

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
an antagonist would increase the stakes of the game and actually make it more game like. Personally even though I hated eric as a character I didn't hate that he was in the game.
To each their own, I guess, but I think adult games like these don't need a primary antagonist, in my opinion it's even detrimental to the fun. Obstacles to overcome? Yes, please. An Eric, aka Bond villain type antagonist? No, thank you. Not what I need, not what I want.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes