Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I lose braincells every time I enter this thread. Why are you all so mad about everything all the time?
I'm mad because the game for some time revolved around cocks (in Kate's story) without providing any story or resolution/continuation to any of the multitudinous story points that haven't had any update in forever.
If I wanted to play "let's see how many holes I can stuff", I'd play Max's story and still be disappointed.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Quiting idea of the Big Brother and making a game based on a woman main character was a major mistake from the biznis perspective. That concept did not work even through great effort to it. No wonders that after two years we are back with “BB2”. There is no point in reinventing the whell, you just use it because it works.
Even if this was a fact, is the Max content in this game better or even at par with BB? I've admitted earlier in this thread that incest isn't my kink, but I was able to enjoy progressing in BB. The Max story line in this game doesn't grab my attention at all.

nim

May 6, 2017
"Its time for Lisa to lose her V card."

Sweet news! But how could people not want Anne teaching Lisa how to get fucked?

Last edited:
Reactions: YaBoy

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
As I understand it, if you choose to play as a guy, then you play big brother?) And how to enable cheats?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes