dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Judging by the renders, mods and likes associated with Lisa, I'm not sure that DS won't be showered with sneakers in comments if he tries to do the same thing that he did to Kate.

Судя по рендерам, модам и лайками связанных с Лизой, я не уверен, что ДС не закидают тапками в комментариях если он попытается сотворить то же что он сотворил с Кейт.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Judging by the renders, mods and likes associated with Lisa, I'm not sure that DS won't be showered with sneakers in comments if he tries to do the same thing that he did to Kate.

Судя по рендерам, модам и лайками связанных с Лизой, я не уверен, что ДС не закидают тапками в комментариях если он попытается сотворить то же что он сотворил с Кейт.
Why not? I think a lot of people want Max to take Lisa's virginity and turn her into a whore

А почему нет? Я думаю что многие хотят чтобы Макс лишил Лизу девственности и превратил в шлюху

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
Why not? I think a lot of people want Max to take Lisa's virginity and turn her into a whore

А почему нет? Я думаю что многие хотят чтобы Макс лишил Лизу девственности и превратил в шлюху
But not in the same way as DS does with Kate . A dumb brunette spreading her legs and trying to become an adult blonde who can do anything, always and with everyone.

Но не так же как делает ДС с Кейт. Тупая брюнетка раздвигающая ноги и пытающаяся стать взрослой блондинкой которой уже можно всё, всегда и со всеми.

Last edited:

dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018

40-year-old fool with whom all friends slept and who claims that it is impossible to go there because my mother did not allow it before the wedding, although a bottle of champagne flies to other places.

40 летняя дура с которой переспали все знакомые и утверждающая что туда нельзя потому что мама до свадьбы не разрешала, хотя в другие места бутылка из под шампанского пролетает.

Kuppu

Nov 14, 2018
too be fair he seems to mark it completed when an arc (not questline) is completed not when all the available progress is completed
Is there any save editor for android. When ever New version released I have to start from beginning or else new event won't triggered

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Is there any save editor for android. When ever New version released I have to start from beginning or else new event won't triggered
Not to my knowledge (pretty much everything of note I know is in the FAQ already), however, I did speculate on a way to edit mobile saves here. I don't use the mobile version so I don't know if it works or not. If you try it and have any success please let me know and I might add it to the FAQ for future reference. Just remember to save a backup copy before tampering with anything.

If this works the way I think it will you may not have to start over anymore and just transfer your saves, but once again I don't know. Maybe fsck can weigh in?

fsck

Aug 3, 2017
Not to my knowledge (pretty much everything of note I know is in the FAQ already), however, I did speculate on a way to edit mobile saves here. I don't use the mobile version so I don't know if it works or not. If you try it and have any success please let me know and I might add it to the FAQ for future reference. Just remember to save a backup copy before tampering with anything.

If this works the way I think it will you may not have to start over anymore and just transfer your saves, but once again I don't know. Maybe fsck can weigh in?
Sorry, haven't taken a look at the android version at all. Although, savefiles will definitely not be stored in the apk itself.

Android never modifies the apk, it usually sets aside storage for "user data" for each app installed on a per app basis. Usually in the /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/[name of app] directory, though it may vary depending on the version of android and what device you're using.

Since each version of glamour for android is a separate apk, the storage for the different versions are also separate.

Kuppu

Nov 14, 2018
Sorry, haven't taken a look at the android version at all. Although, savefiles will definitely not be stored in the apk itself.

Android never modifies the apk, it usually sets aside storage for "user data" for each app installed on a per app basis. Usually in the /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/[name of app] directory, though it may vary depending on the version of android and what device you're using.

Since each version of glamour for android is a separate apk, the storage for the different versions are also separate.
I try to find it but can't find the folder named glamour

OS69

Jun 26, 2019
How to I get someone to peek up Kate's skirt to get points? (I know points are kinda useless as we progress by attending PE classes but I still wanna see the scene)

Lisandr666

Jun 12, 2017
How to I get someone to peek up Kate's skirt to get points? (I know points are kinda useless as we progress by attending PE classes but I still wanna see the scene)
This is a random event during the school day. Oscar pulls her skirt down.

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Let's face it, starting with version 29. The plot revolves around Max.
Whatever - Kate's line or Max's line
29 - Alice's Night Show. Max participates in the show
30.31 - Kate is cleaning the Manor. Kira and Alice are absent altogether. Lisa and Ann are minimally present. But Max is everywhere
32.33 - Again Max.
34 - Max is not in the plot. But indirectly it is present
Total: Out of 6 updates. Only one (at least minimal) continues Kate's story

Kate's storyline has stopped developing since version 23.
Because cleaning the villa doesn't move the plot.

Last edited:

MikeD13

Aug 12, 2017
Let's face it, starting with version 29. The plot revolves around Max.
Whatever - Kate's line or Max's line
29 - Alice's Night Show. Max participates in the show
30.31 - Kate is cleaning the Manor. Kira and Alice are absent altogether. Lisa and Ann are minimally present. But Max is everywhere
32.33 - Again Max.
34 - Max is not in the plot. But indirectly it is present
Total: Out of 6 updates. Only one (at least minimal) continues Kate's story

Kate's storyline has stopped developing since version 23.
Because cleaning the villa doesn't move the plot.
Quiting idea of the Big Brother and making a game based on a woman main character was a major mistake from the biznis perspective. That concept did not work even through great effort to it. No wonders that after two years we are back with “BB2”. There is no point in reinventing the whell, you just use it because it works.

OS69

Jun 26, 2019
Can Kate sunbathe topless after Julia pressured her into doing it? I don't see the option to sunbathe topless in the lounger and there's no topless swimsuit option in the wardrobe either.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes