Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
We have two things to tell you about 0.35. First, despite February being the shortest month of the year, 0.35 has a larger size than our usual update. The second is we couldn't finish all of it on time.
Yet again. Gods. Story of this game's development.

But... 762MB vs 4GB... No contest. This is very well done.

OnlyNZone, which event? There are a great many in this.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
It seems that there are not enough pictures. Scenes where Andrew cums in Kate's mouth and ass black screen

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Does anyone know how to save and load the file in game? When I save, I never see it when I click load, causing me not to play this game. I don't feel like going through the hundreds of pages to find out how to do it so if anyone can tell me, it would be much appreciated.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Does anyone know how to save and load the file in game? When I save, I never see it when I click load, causing me not to play this game. I don't feel like going through the hundreds of pages to find out how to do it so if anyone can tell me, it would be much appreciated.
The saves are located C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\glamour-updater\Local Storage\leveldb
I usually copy this folder to another location before updating.Here try my saves nope started 0.35

Reactions: Kdj0

Rystvalya

Aug 24, 2019
"... 0.36 will be all about Lisa losing her V card, plus some events ..."

Her V card? You REALLY EXPECT US TO BUY THAT??

After as long as we were strung along in Big Brother and now this we all know that's going to be her losing her visa credit card or some shit and you've got to go clean the pool 25 times before you find it swirling in the drain and then she gives you a kiss, flashes her tits, and that's the end of update .36

(but I'm still going to download and play it all the same)

Junky0815

Jun 1, 2017
Wait a minute? Does it really mean .. did they really ... no way ... an update for school AND bdsm stuff, which was initially the description of this game? Lol no way, where is the catch? Is Max now going to the school as well? There must be something.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes