dmitriiviktorov

Mar 4, 2018
:giggle:

Logic problem.
If Max is his own son, then DS has a mess with the script.
If Max appeared (as a foundling or a foundling) in the family, but not before Lisa was born. Let's say Max was thrown and Anna's husband thought that Max was his son, and Anna, in order to save the family, decided to leave Max.

Проблема с логикой.
Если Макс родной сын то у ДС бардак со сценарием.
Если Макс появился (как найдёныш или подкидыш) в семье, но не раньше рождения Лиза. Допустим Макса подкинули и муж Анны подумал что Макс его сын, а Анна что бы сохранить семью решила оставить Макса.

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
:giggle:

Logic problem.
If Max is his own son, then DS has a mess with the script.
If Max appeared (as a foundling or a foundling) in the family, but not before Lisa was born. Let's say Max was thrown and Anna's husband thought that Max was his son, and Anna, in order to save the family, decided to leave Max.

Проблема с логикой.
Если Макс родной сын то у ДС бардак со сценарием.
Если Макс появился (как найдёныш или подкидыш) в семье, но не раньше рождения Лиза. Допустим Макса подкинули и муж Анны подумал что Макс его сын, а Анна что бы сохранить семью решила оставить Макса.
The game is full of logic problems. As an example - Kate is fucked in the ass all in a row, and she is still afraid that Nick "did not mix up"
Проблем с логикой в игре полно. Как пример - Кейт трахают в зад все подряд, а она все боится что бы Ник "не перепутал"

omaewaemou

Sep 30, 2020
can anyone send like fully completed missions pics? its hard to know if the missions are completed cuz i see all the same stuff no mater what diff method i try

kont

May 22, 2017
Nicolas has implemented a new rule: if a student misses their punishment in the principal’s office, then they need to be punished at home and record the whole thing.
(Prerequisite: Punishment rule: Principal’s office without panties(reach this by setting up rule changes on the laptop’s college page), Go to class to trigger announcement rule
please help here i cant it

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Nicolas has implemented a new rule: if a student misses their punishment in the principal’s office, then they need to be punished at home and record the whole thing.
(Prerequisite: Punishment rule: Principal’s office without panties(reach this by setting up rule changes on the laptop’s college page), Go to class to trigger announcement rule
please help here i cant it
Do you have the laptop? Start the voting process on the college site on the laptop. Play a game of poker to win a wish from veronica.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
well thats not anal !!!! i cant believe ann is allowing max to take her virginity so soon
To be fair, you could be "seeing what you want to see"... She's the one in control of his dick there, and we've no context for what she's doing with it in that lesson.

I'm not saying it's not what you think it is, just to temper your expectations...

nim

May 6, 2017
To be fair, you could be "seeing what you want to see"... She's the one in control of his dick there, and we've no context for what she's doing with it in that lesson.

I'm not saying it's not what you think it is, just to temper your expectations...
What you say is true but my response to the picture is still "OH HELL YES!!".

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes