Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Hitting my head against the wall for this game. The mega download for the cheats is gone/missing. I also tried editing save file for adding money to 100000 and it did nothing in the game. My game still reads as only 60 bucks. I open the save file, and it clearly says the money is 100000. So, I am stumped. Why on earth did this guy not use renpy for this game?
You don't need money in the game. You'll be forced to work at the hotel in order to progress, and that will give you enough money to buy the necessary things.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
What, and allow you to cheat more easily?
The game as a whole would be better in renpy. Renpy is superior for this game type than what he chose. Devs that use other offbeat engines that don't allow gallery/scene viewers, cheats, etc as easily perplex me. Stuff like that should be in a game from day one imo. Don't get me started on having to have an entire group of people who make "mods" to put things in games that should already be in every game from day one.

And I fail to see why "cheating" in a game is a negative. Games are for fun and enjoyment, not some rule following ego trip.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
The game as a whole would be better in renpy. Renpy is superior for this game type than what he chose. Devs that use other offbeat engines that don't allow gallery/scene viewers, cheats, etc as easily perplex me. Stuff like that should be in a game from day one imo. Don't get me started on having to have an entire group of people who make "mods" to put things in games that should already be in every game from day one.

And I fail to see why "cheating" in a game is a negative. Games are for fun and enjoyment, not some rule following ego trip.
Engines are a personal opinion. Just because one easier to code with than another doesn't make it unanimously superior. Silver is comfortable with what he's using at the moment.
Can you imagine the outcry if he were change engines AGAIN just because YOU want him to? I'm sure he doesn't come here at all so why bother. You want to tell him to use Ren'Py, you have to tell him yourself. The game runs perfectly well on its current system. I don't see the need for him to use something else.
The Offline version should have no lag and if the grind is what's upsetting you then this game is not for you.
Nor is it suitable for a gameplay binge.

As you said, games are fun and enjoyment - that much we can agree on. For me, challenge is part of the fun.
When I was MUCH MUCH younger, I'd cheat my way through tough spots in games. I don't do that now. Unfortunately, a lot of games use grind to artificially pad out the game and extend the overall playtime. Personally, I find this is not the best way of padding things out.

[Off Topic Here]
Hypothetically speaking, let's say for example you want to implement an underwear-only rule. This game would have you jump through hoops and do enough slutting about so Kate would even consider it. By that time she's spent a lot of time naked on her back.
Small dialogue changes and maybe minor pose changes would help to tell the player they're on the right track at least.
Yes, I admit this game does drag a bit at times and a new engine may help but as I said, another engine change might kill it outright. He lost a lot of patrons when he switched engines the last time because it took the new programmer a long time to catch up to where Silver needed him to be.

You want it on Ren'Py? Either do it yourself or find someone who can.

Last edited:
Reactions: bacchusplateau

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
It is NOT possible to have to have pure lesbian game.
While you can limit sex with males, it can not be totally avoided.
Look at Kate's Stats and you can her prefrences.
This should tell you where DS is going with the game.
Thanks. That's what I thought, but now I know. ;)

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
I can't migrate the 0.33 backup to version 0.35.1. My backups will disappear
You mean your save files? If you need save files because yours don't work anymore, it looks like they were added for download to the walkthrough.

MENGYANLCM

Oct 18, 2019
请问有人能告诉我这个条件如何达成?需要什么条件开启另一种惩罚?我在校长办公室和科室都被打过屁股了。|
Can someone tell me how to reach this condition? What conditions are needed to open another punishment? I've been spanked in the principal's office and the Department. QQ图片20210318095543.png QQ图片20210318095557.png QQ图片20210318095601.png

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
Reactions: StyleHG

ebenammi

Jun 26, 2018

Renpy wouldn't be good for this dev's style because by design it's a very 'open' framework where modding is very easy and unpreventable.

Dark Silver is all about having tight control over their product. These guys went out of their way to create an unusual save file system that generated encrypted saves bound to the fucking Windows registry, which was fucking ridiculous. They created an online client that phones home, which is essentially DRM. They made their game logic closed and non-modular so you can't mod it (at least not easily). AFAIK they also went out of their way to make their shit more difficult for things like Cheat Engine. A developer that wants such a high degree of control won't even think about considering renpy as a potential option for candidacy.

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Cheerleader Quest Final Trail
is not ... icant Finish
i speak white Angela
next day is speak ... no PE Class

i tried different things
Monday first conversation Tuesday 2nd
Tuesday and Wednesday too
Thursday the first Friday the 2nd
somehow there is no more PE class ...... I really stuck to the solution approach .... no PE class ....
Tried for 6, 7 weeks in different constalations
can anyone help?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Cheerleader Quest Final Trail
is not ... icant Finish
i speak white Angela
next day is speak ... no PE Class

i tried different things
Monday first conversation Tuesday 2nd
Tuesday and Wednesday too
Thursday the first Friday the 2nd
somehow there is no more PE class ...... I really stuck to the solution approach .... no PE class ....
Tried for 6, 7 weeks in different constalations
can anyone help?
Cheerleader event is currently unfinished if I recall correctly.

Reactions: StyleHG

StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Cheerleader event is currently unfinished if I recall correctly.
hanks for the answer, now i can die in peace :)
especially thanks that one answers at all times

can you tell me by chance how it works at MAX run ...
that Lisa no longer wears panties, what trigger is that, or is it not available at the moment?
under the red robe, by sleeping etc
Thanks!

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes