StyleHG

Mar 12, 2021
Question is this a mistake or has I been forgotten?
MAX run
Lisa goes to school without underwear (I think grade 4)
Lisa shows herself naked when moving (level 4 I think)
Lisa wears a slip when sleeping (level 2 I think)
Lisa wears a slip under the red bathrobe (level? I think)
Lisa wears underwear under the 2 piece (I think level 2)
Somehow there is no change ... a bug?

THX for Help

Last edited:

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
A quick question, and I have looked through the thread but I seem to be getting two different answers. Can you play Kate as a pure lesbian? Pages back I remember seeing someone screen post from DS himself stating that Kate has a pure lesbian route, but I also see other posts saying that you have to have sex with Julia's boyfriend to continue. Any help?

• Angry
Reactions: Priappus

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
A quick question, and I have looked through the thread but I seem to be getting two different answers. Can you play Kate as a pure lesbian? Pages back I remember seeing someone screen post from DS himself stating that Kate has a pure lesbian route, but I also see other posts saying that you have to have sex with Julia's boyfriend to continue. Any help?
It is NOT possible to have to have pure lesbian game.
While you can limit sex with males, it can not be totally avoided.
Look at Kate's Stats and you can her prefrences.
This should tell you where DS is going with the game.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
How to I continue the Karen quest? There's nothing left to do in Next level quest...
we probably did not do it right,a save will save us,some good man who made the missions successful let us give a save please.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
we probably did not do it right,a save will save us,some good man who made the missions successful let us give a save please.
This is what a "Fully" completed next level should look like.
Please make sure you complete each stage

Reactions: Cravch

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
some chance for a version that runs at 32 bit
AFAIK, it runs on and since the move to a more Offline-centric plan. So it IS possible to produce a 32 bit build but the question is:
Would anybody actually do it? I'm fairly certain Silver won't bother.

Reactions: Krum13

UncleNanard

I am to music what Kanye West is to adult games.
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Sorry I m new on android.
The game crash when I launch it.
My phone is a Samsung s7

Last edited:

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Hitting my head against the wall for this game. The mega download for the cheats is gone/missing. I also tried editing save file for adding money to 100000 and it did nothing in the game. Editing just the text file. My game still reads as only 60 bucks. I open the save file, as text, and it clearly says the money is 100000. So, I am stumped. Why on earth did this guy not use renpy for this game?

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 184 Votes