mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
A lot of people are misinterpreting things * because the new file size of the Offline version is a mere FRACTION of what it was, for the very reason you just stated. 770MB vs 4.5GB? NO CONTEST. And was all down to using a different format. This is probably the best thing Silver's done in a very long time.

* Assumptions about it being only the update files are completely false, but understandable.
Thanks groq and Squark for explaining but i must say that we didn't misinterpret things, it is the text in the changelog that is missleading, by saying: " "In 0.35 we switched the format of all jpg images to webp, so the offline PC version should lose about 770 megabytes"

Losing 770 megabytes out of 4.5GB should not leave a file of yet another 770 megabytes as it is the case. Because 4500 minus 770 = 3730..

In order to avoid future "assumptions" and more questions about this in this thread, someone may wish to change the explanation in the changelog from "the offline PC version should lose about 770 megabytes" to "the offline PC version will be about 770 megabytes"

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
In order to avoid future "assumptions" and more questions about this in this thread, someone may wish to change the explanation in the changelog from "the offline PC version should lose about 770 megabytes" to "the offline PC version will be about 770 megabytes"
Only you have this question. Others had no problem with the weight of the game. Version 36 will be released and everyone will forget that version 34 weighed 4GB.

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
Tried to use the Seach function (Didnt worked tbh)So, are there already some Sex Scenes with Max and Ann?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Priappus

kretek

Mar 15, 2019

As promised, here's the last third of the 0.35 update. This time the events will be about Kate, Karen, and Nicolas.
Overall, 0.35 turned out to be about 50% bigger than our usual updates.
0.36 should come out on schedule, at the end of March. As a reminder, it will be focused on Lisa, Ann, and a bit of Alice.

The game should update itself automatically. Turns out we missed a couple of images in 0.35, so the game should download these correctly.
The link for the update version will be in the next post.
In 0.35 we switched the format of all jpg images to webp, so the offline PC version should lose about 770 megabytes without losing any of the image quality. But for that to come into effect, you'll have to redownload the game.
Please enjoy our game!

MarinaStar

Mar 8, 2021
I downloaded a new game for myself - all of a sudden I'm playing Big Brother again. Does anyone know how this happened? ))

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Same here. Can't force myself to do this Glamour nonsense. Heck - replay of original BB is more fun.

I discovered BB-AS as well - surprisingly good, creative and enjoyable BB reboot. Can't wait next for next update.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
Only you have this question. Others had no problem with the weight of the game. Version 36 will be released and everyone will forget that version 34 weighed 4GB.
Would be nice if you red also the post to which i answered, that starts with "A lot of people are misinterpreting things * because the new file size of the Offline version is a mere FRACTION of what it was"

And i dunno about you but "only me" is NOT "a lot of people"

I suggest you stop jumping on me on all boards coz i will always answer.. and we lose time..

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
how do i call Karen down in the basement with Andrew? how is a lesson taught in the classroom?
If I understand your question correctly
Andrey will come himself. Karina will come if: Katya behaved badly in college, Julia will punish Katya, Before punishment Katya will offer to call Karina
To stay for an additional lesson with Karina and Andrey, you need to talk to Nicholas, and then to Karina
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Priappus

DaddyDraven

Jun 19, 2020
I am getting a static black screen when I open Glamour. I've tried changing the name of the folder to Glamour-0.33 but it is still black. Is there a way to fix my issue?

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
I've tried changing the name of the folder to Glamour-0.33
Try renaming it Glamour-0.35 and delete glamour-updater in appdata to fix missing images, backup your saves before doing this

Takuya-sama

May 18, 2017

As promised, here's the last third of the 0.35 update. This time the events will be about Kate, Karen, and Nicolas.
Overall, 0.35 turned out to be about 50% bigger than our usual updates.
0.36 should come out on schedule, at the end of March. As a reminder, it will be focused on Lisa, Ann, and a bit of Alice.

The game should update itself automatically. Turns out we missed a couple of images in 0.35, so the game should download these correctly.
The link for the update version will be in the next post.
In 0.35 we switched the format of all jpg images to webp, so the offline PC version should lose about 770 megabytes without losing any of the image quality. But for that to come into effect, you'll have to redownload the game.
Please enjoy our game!
so there is 0.35, 0.35.1, and 0.35.2 ?

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes