Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Will it ever be possible to fuck Julia without involving her boyfriend? I'd like to do a pure lesbo route.
You just need to go in Julia's bedroom after 11 PM at night and click on the bed... (When Kate is a little bit wanton....)

Last edited:

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
At this moment, for Kate, the future is not a BDSM Club, but a private brothel...
Nick, Andrew, Nicolas, Fedor, Julia, Neil, Alice, Max, Sophie, Lien, Karen... Next one ?
I would have preferred a balance between Sex and BDSM
Sex is not a punishment for her anymore, but just full pleasure
Spanking is not also a big problem for her, what else ?
Actually, BDSM is just bedroom spicy games, no more...

Last edited:
Reactions: AylinNoraCoxien

shayan816

Jan 24, 2018
Guys.. i am trying to get money in glamour.. i read comments how to do it with cheat engine.. but i opened the process list and i can't find gamour server.. i got 4 glamour process. please help.. i want money 1615105183307.png

May 30, 2018
At this moment, for Kate, the future is not a BDSM Club, but a private brothel...
Nick, Andrew, Nicolas, Fedor, Julia, Neil, Alice, Max, Sophie, Lien, Karen... Next one ?
I would have preferred a balance between Sex and BDSM
Sex is not a punishment for her anymore, but just full pleasure
Spanking is not also a big problem for her, what else ?
Actually, BDSM is just bedroom spicy games, no more...
Exactly.. I would like to see her suffer a little instead of fully enjoying everything...

Reactions: Priappus and Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Exactly.. I would like to see her suffer a little instead of fully enjoying everything...
Yes, actually, we are getting towards BDSM for newbies and sex for elite prostitutes... And, I don't think it's necessary to have a hidden club for that...

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
Can you do this without having done anything with her boyfriend first?
No, since she must be opened to sex before, her first experience is with Nick, no choice, but after, it's possible mostly to avoid.
But, if you want to explore the game, sex with men is mandatory even if I prefer with women (when I have the choice)

Pickle hunter

Mar 5, 2021
I have tried the game, but it runs slower than molasses (and I have a fast computer, normally it handles any game without qualms - AMD Ryzen7 3800X 8-cores 3.9GHz with 16 GN RAM and a GeForce GTX 2070 SUPER with 8GB GDDR and win10 64bit OS).

Is there any way to enhance performance? because as it is, the game is not playable.
I was having the same problem while having the game folder on my old HDD but then I unzip the contents of the game to my SSD drive and now it works fast. That helped at least in my case, but I doubt that's the whole reason. Also my PC 's specs are worse than yours (also AMD and Nvidia user).

ANGEL_KATE

Nov 18, 2018
Guys.. i am trying to get money in glamour.. i read comments how to do it with cheat engine.. but i opened the process list and i can't find gamour server.. i got 4 glamour process. please help.. i want money
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
First of all, why do you need a cheat for money in glamour? If there is nowhere to spend them.
And second, it's so hard. You have four gameplay, check them all. But I have a big doubt that you can get money from the online version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yoli

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
First of all, why do you need a cheat for money in glamar? If there is nowhere to spend them.
And second, it's so hard. You have four gameplay, check them all. But I have a big doubt that you can get money from the online version.
True, money is just for Veronica's room, eventually, or to gain experience in classes on your computer without any incidence on the game... So, money is only important to buy a computer...

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes