MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Okay. I made it to the point where Max threatens to fire Kate if she doesn't show up without panties, and that's where I end. PC is disgustingly spineless - just give me an option to say fucking no. According to the quest-log, I have to do this annoying shit to progress with Alice, and it's not helped by your sister (who I liked at the beginning of the game) coming off as the type of person who'd hold you down while her boyfriend rapes you just because she thinks you'd like dick.

Sep 30, 2020
What I did was save directly before the school day, install the fix, go through the school day with blank screen (Buttons were visible), save again after school day was over and then I restored the original verision (I had kept the archive and just deleted the folder and unpacked the archive again).
Just to confirm, did you advance in the quest? Or is this the end of the quest for now?

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Just to confirm, did you advance in the quest? Or is this the end of the quest for now?
The quest ends with the repeating event outside the classroom. But when I applied the fix I was in the middle of the quest, I could continue the quest as normal after the method I described above.

Yatsiro

Oct 5, 2017
I didn't play since 0.31 and...the bug with Karen (when she saw your phone) still here. Is' it possible to fix? Or the only way to fix is new game?

Sep 30, 2020
The quest ends with the repeating event outside the classroom. But when I applied the fix I was in the middle of the quest, I could continue the quest as normal after the method I described above.
Ok, thanks. I guess I am done with the quest on version 35 with the recurrent outside the classroom scene with Sophie.

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Could someone tell me how to delete save files? I don't mean the whole folder, but single save files? I'm pretty sure last time I played it was possible to delete them in-game, but I tried delete/backspace etc. and couldn't find a button. It's not even possible to override old save files as far as I can tell, the game always creates a new one.
The folder with the save files (....LocalStorage/leveldb)??? also doesn't seem to contain single files but rather something I haven't seen before.

Last edited:

I_want_sleep

Oct 13, 2017
Hello guys.
I haven't played either version of the game. Has the male protagonist fucked Ann yet, or can I wait another year? How's the progress in general?

landeaux

Sep 26, 2017
Is it still possible to use cheat engine or edit your saves? I'm trying to use cheat engine, but can't find the value, I read it is doubled, but still does not work?
Edit: Just to clarify, I've used cheat engine for years, with many games, I am aware of how it works, just can't find the values for this specific game.
This. With the grind in the default game still pretty overwhelming, is there any current way to cheat values to speed things up? The old fix mod with built-in cheats is out of date, and I'm oddly having no luck with cheat engine, so it seems like the dev changed something behind the scenes there, too.
It's been a while since I played, so I'd prefer to actually play through the events to refresh my memory, rather than download someone elses save.

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
let someone help me, I went to the bathroom with Julia 20 times, I can not go,What should I do?

berny

Jun 8, 2017
This. With the grind in the default game still pretty overwhelming, is there any current way to cheat values to speed things up? The old fix mod with built-in cheats is out of date, and I'm oddly having no luck with cheat engine, so it seems like the dev changed something behind the scenes there, too.
It's been a while since I played, so I'd prefer to actually play through the events to refresh my memory, rather than download someone elses save.
The problem is cheats don't really help to reduce the grind. The quests, on purpose, are designed to progress as slowly as possible, probably to hide the lack of actual content. Sure, you have dozens of variables that you can change with cheats, but the thing is, none of these stats are the limiting factor. Aside from money (and even that is only used once to buy a laptop) none of the variables do anything, but even so the game is one massive grind because the quests are stretched out to increase the playtime.
I just played the game again after a very long time and thought I might start over in hopes that all the new content would somehow "spread" the painful grind, but most quests are dependent on each other so you are forced to play the game in a specific order.
I gave up and should I ever feel the need to play the game again I will look for a savegame.

summerjo I edited my post while you quoted me. No, none of these skills matter yet (and probably never will). They are completely useless atm even though they have been there since the beginning. Finishing the Kate route in a satisfying manner would have been difficult enough with all those loose ends, but making two games at once makes it basically impossible.

Edit: Now that I think about it. This game would be a lot better as a VN. All those open world mechanics only exist to annoy the player anyway since none of these mechanics are even remotely finished (and like I said probably never will be). After all these years you still can't even buy a single new outfit or something like that. The bad story would be a lot more difficult to hide in a VN though.

Last edited:

summerjo

May 9, 2017
The problem is, cheats don't really help to reduce the grind. The quests are made painfully slow on purpose. Sure, you have dozens of variables that you can change with cheats, but the thing is, none of these variables are the limiting factor. Aside from money (and you only need money once to buy a laptop) none of the variables matter yet, but even so the game is one massive grind because the quests are stretched out to increase the playtime.
Does having a high score on math and other topics do anything with the special classes?
Does having a high score help you succeed in those classes?

Kairnan

Jul 22, 2017
same here, is there any fix/patch released yet? (I'm on 0.35.1 fyi)
What I did to fix it is I applied the .34 patch found in the FAQ on the first page. It broke all the images but you can still navigate. Got past the Karen-Sophie loop after going through it one more time, confirmed it had stopped and made a new save. Then I copied the .35.1 version over the existing files. I was able to load the save and continue without the loop.

Tijucas

Jun 7, 2017
How to use Cheat Engine in this game?
I have tried other methods already in this thread and none work!
Or is there other ways to cheat in this game? console commands, etc.

SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
loved/hated the update :
loved the sex content without fooling around bc we're finally getting to the sluttification point and hated hoe kate now has barely any self worth nowm but also kinda liked that. can't wait for more

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes