Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
that was i thought!
:FacePalm:
Then you, like BOSOBS/Dariop (who you were replying to) have never played this game at all before, let alone bothered to look at changelogs or release information at all.

Images were converted to webp format from 0.35 onward, allowing the game to be substantially smaller.
0.34 was 4.37GB in size, and now the whole game is under 1GB...

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
How do you trigger the part in class with Karen and Andrew, and also the part with Kate fucking the principal?

Microtom

Sep 5, 2017
It says I need more progress in the Cheerleading squad quest (complete)
More progress in the next level quest (in progress)
Have access to 0.35 (complete)
Ok, then what does your Next Level quest say? I would bet that you don't have the shower part completed, though. Just enter the bathroom when Julia is there alone.

Reactions: bobbo69

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
So i'm trying to keep my kate mostly lesbian. Can anyone tell me if the andrew/principal content is avoidable? I'm not playing it yet because based on the CGs there isn't much without them.
How succesful would you say you have been in that so far? As in how purely female on female can you keep it and how much content does the game have under those circumstances?

MausMaus

Aug 2, 2018
Is it still possible to use cheat engine or edit your saves? I'm trying to use cheat engine, but can't find the value, I read it is doubled, but still does not work?
Edit: Just to clarify, I've used cheat engine for years, with many games, I am aware of how it works, just can't find the values for this specific game.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
After 35.1 , the following 2 side quest that I can't completed , Sophie and Villa...
I focus spend more than 5 week in game time for each quest , just random loop CG , no any further progress ...
(That's took me over 3 hour boring play time)
1614830815295.png

1614830852847.png

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Is there any way to advance the "big brother" quest for max after the scene in alices room where you have sex with kate and alice maybe touches your dick with her tongue? It doesn't say the quest is finished but Ive replayed the same scene like 10 times now without anything happening.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
How to unlock the hotel, cafe, and the college? can someone help me
You stay around the house for the first few days, and then the college opens up. Once you get to the college, you ask students about a job, and that'll open the hotel. No clue about the cafe, though.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
You stay around the house for the first few days, and then the college opens up. Once you get to the college, you ask students about a job, and that'll open the hotel. No clue about the cafe, though.
Edit: I don't know what triggered it, but walking out of the college rather than using the 'go home' button got me invited to the cafe

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes