Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Someone knows how to resolve the missing images during the punishment with Karen and Andrew? I stopped playing this version because I would like to have a complete release before continue and miss some nice images.

Any news?

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
The missing images are all those with cum... but i dont know how to fix it :(
Fix black screen
Here are all the pictures from 0.35.

Just copy carefully - I archived without paths. so see if the class file name is in the college-events folder, and if the basement name is in the julia-nick-events folder

Reactions: Silvialicius

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
To bad you cant facepalm a whole person... Shape would be the perfect candidate because his anti lesbian spam flooded the search...so i dont waste my time reading more of his bullshit and ask myself:
Is there a pure lesbian route in this game? I dont download unavoidable dicks.
Haven't come across one, and I'm pretty sure there won't be.

• Sad
Reactions: Virulenz

Aug 22, 2016
Which just shows how idiotic you truly are, trying to do something you don't understand but do it anyway... Vague sense of Dunning-Kruger effect coming from you there :sneaky: :LOL:
I just don't understand stupid "logic" (if you can even call it that) :unsure:

WTF is a little boy update anyway :ROFLMAO:

Is this a playground? :ROFLMAO:

"yo mama so fat she can't fit in a truck"

:ROFLMAO:

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
please help i'm stuck on two quests
1. villa other than just going and getting 100 bucks and having sex occasionally is there any way to progress it?
2. sophie- i keep getting caught and punished in karen's class. other than that i get a sex scene in the corridor. is there anything to do?

smoug1950

Feb 22, 2021
It is a joke 0.1 update a month !!!!! It look like we need to wait another 5 years and 4 months for full version!

Silvialicius

Feb 25, 2018
Fix black screen
Here are all the pictures from 0.35.

Just copy carefully - I archived without paths. so see if the class file name is in the college-events folder, and if the basement name is in the julia-nick-events folder
Thank you so much!!!

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
I've tried looking back through the conversation to find a fix for this but no joy. I'm still getting the Karen + Sophie repeating bug, I'm runing the latest version and apparently it should be fixed several versions ago.
Am I missing something?
2. sophie- i keep getting caught and punished in karen's class. other than that i get a sex scene in the corridor. is there anything to do?
fsck 's bugfix linked in FAQ
please help i'm stuck on two quests
1. villa other than just going and getting 100 bucks and having sex occasionally is there any way to progress it?
Can we get more info and/or a screen shot of the questlog.

Sep 30, 2020
fsck 's bugfix linked in FAQ
Hi,

I have tried the bugfix (with and without cheats, renaming the folder to 33 after from 35 gives a black screen, however, using the 34 version, i dont get the black screen but it doesn’t progress) and I still keep getting the same corridor scene. I am just not sure if it is supposed to continue from that or not? Any suggestions?

Galin

May 5, 2017
Hi,

I have tried the bugfix (with and without cheats, renaming the folder to 33 after from 35 gives a black screen, however, using the 34 version, i dont get the black screen but it doesn’t progress) and I still keep getting the same corridor scene. I am just not sure if it is supposed to continue from that or not? Any suggestions?
To make progress in V 0.35 it's better to chat not in Karens lesson, but in every other lesson.
The Corridor-Bug shows only if Karen punishes Kate for chatting, so don't do it ;)

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes