LucT

Sep 20, 2017
Laugh ! Bondage, Wax, Suspension, piercings, needles, pins, humiliations, gags, blindfold, dog play, Uro, and so and so... I have practiced...
And when you see 20 slaps when your standard is 5 000 with a lot knocked on the fly... It's a little bit soft...
I've practiced that on both sides
TY for the reply, i don't think you'll see this things in the game, isn't bdsm game, is a game, i don't know if there are games with extreme bdsm, but i can advise you to play the headmaster if you don't know that game, it is based on the effects of the mix humiliation pain pleasure, you have experience in the field, if you play that game tell me what do you think about it, is realistic idea ?

nim

May 6, 2017
Yes! I would like to see how Kate is tied up and blindfolded sucking on several guys
Maybe Andrew, Max, and Nick? The school master is planning to have Kate give relief to all the males in the infirmary soon. I think the sex club is still a ways off. But I like that idea also. Maybe Max will take his girls there: Alice and Lisa like spankings. Anne likes being ordered to do demeaning things.

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
TY for the reply, i don't think you'll see this things in the game, isn't bdsm game, is a game, i don't know if there are games with extreme bdsm, but i can advise you to play the headmaster if you don't know that game, it is based on the effects of the mix humiliation pain pleasure, you have experience in the field, if you play that game tell me what do you think about it, is realistic idea ?
First, it's not as extreme as you think, and it can bee beautiful as you can see. (Personal collection)
I'm not a fan of humiliation, but public exhibition is interesting, I've played on both sides (not only as headmistress)
But, the mix between, pain, pleasure and exhibition is better (for me) than if you replace exhibition by humiliation.
When you have a long practice, you forget a red bottom, it's just for soft players...

Last edited:

LucT

Sep 20, 2017
First, it's not as extreme as you think, and it can bee beautiful as you can see. (Personal collection)
I'm not a fan of humiliation, but public exhibition is interesting, I've played on both sides (not only as headmistress)
But, the mix between, pain, pleasure and exhibition is better (for me) than it you replace exhibition by humiliation.
When you have a long practice, you forget a red bottom, it's just for soft players...
There are some games with exhibition, i don't know if are good for you, you can search Naughty Lyanna, Chloe, Tamaras Exposure, Arizona

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
There are some games with exhibition, i don't know if are good for you, you can search Naughty Lyanna, Chloe, Tamaras Exposure, Arizona
I know them, you can add Coming of age, Bright past, etc...
Tamars's exposure is not a game, just a story without scenario...

brunonogueira

Feb 1, 2021
hi there

i need some help can someone help me?

i have the glamour v.0.34

but i don't understand how... appears v0.34 (yourse 0.32)

whats this and how can i update it? i already deleted and instal again from the link of darksilver but its the same

i'm stuck in 2 mission .... with alex and kate in late night show... allways the same scene. and with olivia for she sleep over but in the mission menu it says that i need to unlock v.0.33??

Aug 22, 2016
You'll be waiting an awfully long time for nothing ;)
Still, that'll give you time to brush up on your trolling skillz:LOL:
I don't even understand what I wrote myself, trying to copy your idiotic style.
I guess you have the mind for it.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I don't even understand what I wrote myself, trying to copy your idiotic style.
I guess you have the mind for it.
Which just shows how idiotic you truly are, trying to do something you don't understand but do it anyway... Vague sense of Dunning-Kruger effect coming from you there :sneaky: :LOL:

sboz

Dec 15, 2019
I've tried looking back through the conversation to find a fix for this but no joy. I'm still getting the Karen + Sophie repeating bug, I'm runing the latest version and apparently it should be fixed several versions ago.
Am I missing something?

Reactions: Silvialicius

Konstantin

Oct 22, 2016
Sure, but I don't think the admins would appreciate you offering money for pics on this site... :sneaky: :ROFLMAO:
I'm not offering money. I thought that there would be those who pay the author $ 40 and post a picture. But if not, then just wait for the release of the add-on

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I'm not offering money. I thought that there would be those who pay the author $ 40 and post a picture. But if not, then just wait for the release of the add-on
Oh that!
Might be an idea to say so next time. Saves me the trouble of looking for a full-length mirror...:whistle:
Yeah there are, and if they can they will.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
To bad you cant facepalm a whole person... Shape would be the perfect candidate because his anti lesbian spam flooded the search...so i dont waste my time reading more of his bullshit and ask myself:
Is there a pure lesbian route in this game? I dont download unavoidable dicks.

2.60 star(s) 184 Votes